The non-monotonicity of the bias and mean squared error of the two stage least squares estimators of exogenous variable coefficients
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phillips, G. D. A. & Harvey, A. C., 1984. "A note on estimating and testing exogenous variable coefficient estimators in simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 301-307.
- Richardson, David H & Wu, De-Min, 1971. "A Note on the Comparison of Ordinary and Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 973-81, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1983.
"The Exact Distribution of Exogenous Variable Coefficient Estimators,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
681, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P. C. B., 1984. "The exact distribution of exogenous variable coefficient estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-398, December.
- Karim Abadir & Kaddour Hadri, .
"Bias Nonmonotonicity in Stochastic Difference Equations,"
96/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abadir, Karim & Hadri, K., 1995. "Bias Nonmonotonicity in Stochastic Difference Equations," Discussion Papers 9512, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Abadir, Karim M., 1993. "Ols Bias in a Nonstationary Autoregression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 81-93, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:60:y:1998:i:3:p:303-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.