The Exact Distribution of Exogenous Variable Coefficient Estimators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Phillips, P. C. B., 1984. "The exact distribution of exogenous variable coefficient estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-398, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, P C B, 1986. "The Distribution of FIML in the Leading Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 239-243, February.
- Forchini, Giovanni, 2010.
"The Asymptotic Distribution Of The Liml Estimator In A Partially Identified Structural Equation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 917-930, June.
- Giovanni Forchini, 2006. "The Asymptotic distribution of the LIML Estimator in a Partially Identified Structural Equation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Cheung Ip, Wai & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1998. "The non-monotonicity of the bias and mean squared error of the two stage least squares estimators of exogenous variable coefficients," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 303-310, September.
- Grant H. Hillier, 1987. "Joint Distribution Theory for Some Statistics Based on LIML and TSLS," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 840, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2009.
"Computationally Efficient Recursions For Top-Order Invariant Polynomials With Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 211-242, February.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Computationally efficient recursions for top-order invariant polynomials with applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.