The Distribution of FIML in the Leading Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, P. C. B., 1984.
"The exact distribution of exogenous variable coefficient estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-398, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1983. "The Exact Distribution of Exogenous Variable Coefficient Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 681, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1983.
"Exact small sample theory in the simultaneous equations model,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 449-516
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1982. "Exact Small Sample Theory in the Simultaneous Equations Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 621, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2006.
"A Remark On Bimodality And Weak Instrumentation In Structural Equation Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 947-960, October.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "A Remark on Bimodality and Weak Instrumentation in Structural Equation Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1540, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1994.
"Some Exact Distribution Theory for Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Cointegrating Coefficients in Error Correction Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992. "Some Exact Distribution Theory for Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Cointegrating Coefficients in Error Correction Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1039, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1991. "Unidentified Components in Reduced Rank Regression Estimation of ECM's," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1003, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Keisuke Hirano & Jack R. Porter, 2015. "Location Properties of Point Estimators in Linear Instrumental Variables and Related Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6-10), pages 720-733, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution theory; Stiefel manifold; invariant measure; FIML; LIML;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.