Agricultural Water Management
2000, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 145-157 Irrigation automation based on soil electrical conductivity and leaf temperature
by Abraham, Noble & Hema, P. S. & Saritha, E. K. & Subramannian, Shinoj
- 159-167 Digital image processing for determining drop sizes from irrigation spray nozzles
by Sudheer, K. P. & Panda, R. K.
- 169-184 An analytical solution for bi-level drainage design in the presence of evapotranspiration
by Upadhyaya, A. & Chauhan, H. S.
- 185-202 Using the IRMOS model for diagnostic analysis and performance enhancement of the Rio Cobre Irrigation Scheme, Jamaica
by Hales, A. L. & Burton, M. A.
- 203-214 Estimation of crop water requirements in arid region using Penman-Monteith equation with derived crop coefficients: a case study on Acala cotton in Sudan Gezira irrigated scheme
by Abdelhadi, A. W. & Hata, Takeshi & Tanakamaru, Haruya & Tada, Akio & Tariq, M. A.
2000, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-15 Factor analysis for the study of water resources contamination due to the use of livestock slurries as fertilizer
by Vidal, M. & Lopez, A. & Santoalla, M. C. & Valles, V.
- 17-39 Calibration and validation of a non-point source pollution model
by Grunwald, S. & Norton, L. D.
- 41-54 Determination of evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of rice and sunflower with lysimeter
by Tyagi, N. K. & Sharma, D. K. & Luthra, S. K.
- 55-71 Impacts of gypsum and winter cover crops on soil physical properties and crop productivity when irrigated with saline water
by Mitchell, J. P. & Shennan, C. & Singer, M. J. & Peters, D. W. & Miller, R. O. & Prichard, T. & Grattan, S. R. & Rhoades, J. D. & May, D. M. & Munk, D. S.
- 73-86 An integrated drainage network analysis system for agricultural drainage management. Part 1: the system
by Yang, Xihua & Zhou, Qiming & Melville, Mike
- 87-100 An integrated drainage network analysis system for agricultural drainage management. Part 2: the application
by Yang, Xihua & Zhou, Qiming & Melville, Mike
2000, Volume 44, Issue 1-3
- 1-19 A European test of pesticide-leaching models: methodology and major recommendations
by Vanclooster, M. & Boesten, J. J. T. I. & Trevisan, M. & Brown, C. D. & Capri, E. & Eklo, O. M. & Gottesburen, B. & Gouy, V. & van der Linden, A. M. A.
- 21-42 Movement of water, bromide and the pesticides ethoprophos and bentazone in a sandy soil: the Vredepeel data set
by Boesten, J. J. T. I. & van der Pas, L. J. T.
- 43-61 The Weiherbach data set:: An experimental data set for pesticide model testing on the field scale
by Schierholz, I. & Schafer, D. & Kolle, O.
- 63-74 Lysimeter experiments with metolachlor in Tor Mancina (Italy)
by Francaviglia, R. & Capri, E.
- 75-83 Evaluating pesticide leaching models: the Brimstone Farm dataset
by Harris, G. L. & Catt, J. A. & Bromilow, R. H. & Armstrong, A. C.
- 85-104 Comparison of the performance of pesticide-leaching models on a cracking clay soil: results using the Brimstone Farm dataset
by Armstrong, Adrian & Aden, Karin & Amraoui, Nadia & Diekkruger, Bernd & Jarvis, Nick & Mouvet, Christophe & Nicholls, Peter & Wittwer, Caroline
- 105-117 Application of pesticide simulation models to the Vredepeel dataset: I. Water, solute and heat transport
by Vanclooster, M. & Boesten, J. J. T. I.
- 119-134 Application of pesticide leaching models to the Vredepeel dataset: II Pesticide fate
by Tiktak, Aaldrik
- 135-151 Comparing and evaluating pesticide leaching models: results for the Tor Mancina data set (Italy)
by Francaviglia, R. & Capri, E. & Klein, M. & Hosang, J. & Aden, K. & Trevisan, M. & Errera, G.
- 153-181 Comparison of pesticide leaching models: results using the Weiherbach data set
by Gottesburen, B. & Aden, K. & Barlund, I. & Brown, C. & Dust, M. & Gorlitz, G. & Jarvis, N. & Rekolainen, S. & Schafer, H.
- 183-199 CRACK-NP: a pesticide leaching model for cracking clay soils
by Armstrong, A. C. & Matthews, A. M. & Portwood, A. M. & Leeds-Harrison, P. B. & Jarvis, N. J.
- 201-224 Simulation of soil water, bromide and pesticide behaviour in soil with the G model
by Rekolainen, S. & Gouy, V. & Francaviglia, R. & Eklo, O. -M. & Barlund, I.
- 225-245 Simulation of water and solute transport in field soils with the LEACHP model
by Dust, M. & Baran, N. & Errera, G. & Hutson, J. L. & Mouvet, C. & Schafer, H. & Vereecken, H. & Walker, A.
- 247-262 Sources of error in model predictions of pesticide leaching: a case study using the MACRO model
by Jarvis, N. J. & Brown, C. D. & Granitza, E.
- 263-281 Comparing and evaluating pesticide leaching models: Results of simulations with PELMO
by Klein, Michael & Hosang, Jurg & Schafer, Helmut & Erzgraber, Beate & Resseler, Herbert
- 283-305 Testing PESTLA using two modellers for bentazone and ethoprophos in a sandy soil
by Boesten, J. J. T. I. & Gottesburen, B.
- 307-315 Simulation of pesticide leaching at Vredepeel and Brimstone farm using the macropore model PLM
by Nicholls, P. H. & Harris, G. L. & Brockie, D.
- 317-335 Modelling ethoprophos and bentazone fate in a sandy humic soil with primary pesticide fate model PRZM-2
by Trevisan, M. & Errera, G. & Goerlitz, G. & Remy, B. & Sweeney, P.
- 337-355 Modeling pesticide dynamics of four different sites using the model system SIMULAT
by Aden, K. & Diekkruger, B.
- 357-369 Modelling pesticide leaching in a sandy soil with the VARLEACH model
by Trevisan, M. & Errera, G. & Vischetti, C. & Walker, A.
- 371-388 Evaluation of pesticide dynamics of the WAVE-model
by Vanclooster, M. & Ducheyne, S. & Dust, M. & Vereecken, H.
- 389-409 Modeller subjectivity in estimating pesticide parameters for leaching models using the same laboratory data set
by Boesten, J. J. T. I.
- ix-x Introduction
by Vanclooster, M. & Boesten, J. J. T. I. & Trevisan, M.
2000, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 263-284 Modelling evaporation and drift losses in irrigation with medium size impact sprinklers under semi-arid conditions
by Tarjuelo, J. M. & Ortega, J. F. & Montero, J. & de Juan, J. A.
- 285-309 Gleams model application on a heavy clay soil in Finland
by Knisel, Walter G. & Turtola, Eila
- 311-325 Impact of irrigation scheduling practices on pesticide leaching at a regional level
by Asare, D. K. & Sitze, D. O. & Monger, C. H. & Sammis, T. W.
- 327-343 A new planning model for canal scheduling of rotational irrigation
by Santhi, C. & Pundarikanthan, N. V.
- 345-357 Water use in a modified summer fallow system on semiarid northern Great Plains
by Aase, J. K. & Pikul, J. L.
2000, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 139-149 Simulation of soil moisture content of a prairie field with SWAP93
by Elmaloglou, St. & Malamos, N.
- 151-171 Aggregated hydraulic sensitivity indicators for irrigation system behavior
by Renault, D.
- 173-182 Water stress during different sugarcane growth periods on yield and response to N fertilization
by Wiedenfeld, Robert P.
- 183-202 Distributed agro-hydrological modeling of an irrigation system in western Turkey
by Droogers, P. & Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & Beyazgul, M. & Kayam, Y. & Kite, G. W. & Murray-Rust, H.
- 203-218 Predicting and mapping the future demand for irrigation water in England and Wales
by Weatherhead, E. K. & Knox, J. W.
- 219-238 The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas
by Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A.
- 239-261 Soil salinization in the Nile Delta and related policy issues in Egypt
by Kotb, Tarek H. S. & Watanabe, Tsugihiro & Ogino, Yoshihiko & Tanji, Kenneth K.
2000, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-14 Estimation of maize evapotranspiration under water deficits in a semiarid region
by Shaozhong, Kang & Huanjie, Cai & Jianhua, Zhang
- 15-28 Soil water and temperature regimes in drip and sprinkler irrigation, and implications to soybean emergence
by Wang, D. & Shannon, M. C. & Grieve, C. M. & Yates, S. R.
- 29-50 A cost recovery model for tertiary canal improvement projects, with an example from Egypt
by Wichelns, Dennis
- 51-74 Strategies for water management in gravity sprinkle irrigation systems
by Ramalan, A. A. & Hill, R. W.
- 75-98 Water balance in a young almond orchard under drip irrigation with water of low quality
by Franco, J. A. & Abrisqueta, J. M. & Hernansaez, A. & Moreno, F.
- 99-109 Salt tolerance classification of crops according to soil salinity and to water stress day index
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 111-131 Modeling and testing of the effect of tillage, cropping and water management practices on nitrate leaching in clay loam soil
by Ng, H. Y. F. & Drury, C. F. & Serem, V. K. & Tan, C. S. & Gaynor, J. D.
2000, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 259-272 Analysis of DRAINMOD performances with different detail of soil input data in the Veneto region of Italy
by Borin, Maurizio & Morari, Francesco & Bonaiti, Gabriele & Paasch, Mary & Wayne Skaggs, R.
- 273-290 Groundwater management for Lower Indus Basin
by Garg, N. K. & Ali, A.
- 291-312 A geostatistical approach to optimize the determination of saturated hydraulic conductivity for large-scale subsurface drainage design in Egypt
by Moustafa, Mahmoud M.
- 313-334 A case study for irrigation modernisation: I. Characterisation of the district and analysis of water delivery records
by Faci, J. M. & Bensaci, A. & Slatni, A. & Playan, E.
- 335-354 A case study for irrigation modernisation: II: Scenario analysis
by Playan, E. & Slatni, A. & Castillo, R. & Faci, J. M.
- 355-369 Evaporation losses from bare soils as influenced by cultivation techniques in semi-arid regions
by Mellouli, H. J. & van Wesemael, B. & Poesen, J. & Hartmann, R.
- 371-385 Modelling surface resistance from climatic variables?
by Alves, Isabel & Santos Pereira, Luis
1999, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 127-142 Effects of irrigation method on chile pepper yield and Phytophthora root rot incidence
by Xie, Jinhui & Cardenas, Elsa S. & Sammis, Theodore W. & Wall, Marisa M. & Lindsey, Donald L. & Murray, Leigh W.
- 143-156 Spatial variability of solutes in a pecan orchard surface-irrigated with untreated effluents in the upper Rio Grande River basin
by Assadian, N. W. & Fenn, L. B. & Flores-Ortiz, M. A. & Ali, A. S.
- 157-172 Partitioning soil-water losses in different plant populations of dry-land corn
by Persaud, N. & Khosla, R.
- 173-187 Temporal and spatial soil water management: a case study in the Heilonggang region, PR China
by Jin, Menggui & Zhang, Renquan & Sun, Lianfa & Gao, Yunfu
- 189-204 A comparison of soil-water distribution under ridge and bed cultivated potatoes
by Robinson, David
- 205-218 The influence of early sowing of wheat and lupin crops on evapotranspiration and evaporation from the soil surface in a Mediterranean climate
by Eastham, J. & Gregory, P. J. & Williamson, D. R. & Watson, G. D.
- 219-235 Estimating episodic recharge under different crop/pasture rotations in the Mallee region. Part 1. Experiments and model calibration
by Zhang, L. & Hume, I. H. & O'Connell, M. G. & Mitchell, D. C. & Milthorpe, P. L. & Yee, M. & Dawes, W. R. & Hatton, T. J.
- 237-249 Estimating episodic recharge under different crop/pasture rotations in the Mallee region. Part 2. Recharge control by agronomic practices
by Zhang, L. & Dawes, W. R. & Hatton, T. J. & Hume, I. H. & O'Connell, M. G. & Mitchell, D. C. & Milthorp, P. L. & Yee, M.
1999, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-27 Subsurface drip irrigation of row crops: a review of 15 years of research at the Water Management Research Laboratory
by Ayars, J. E. & Phene, C. J. & Hutmacher, R. B. & Davis, K. R. & Schoneman, R. A. & Vail, S. S. & Mead, R. M.
- 29-46 Comparative evaluation of three-crop growth models for the simulation of soil water balance in oilseed Brassica
by Bhattacharya, B. K. & Sastry, P. S. N.
- 47-63 An econometric irrigated crop allocation model for analyzing the impact of water restriction policies
by Recio, B. & Rubio, F. & Lomban, J. & Ibanez, J.
- 65-80 A furrow irrigation model to improve irrigation practices in the Gharb valley of Morocco
by Mailhol, Jean Claude & Priol, Morgan & Benali, Mohamed
- 81-95 Agricultural practices, soil fertility management modes and resultant nitrogen leaching rates under semi-arid conditions
by Hadas, A. & Hadas, Aviva & Sagiv, B. & Haruvy, Nava
- 97-109 Subsurface drainage of a three layered soil with slowly permeable top layer
by Singh, P. K. & Singh, O. P. & Jaiswal, C. S. & Chauhan, H. S.
- 111-121 Some hydrological parameters for the design and operation of small earthen dams in lower Shiwaliks of northern India
by Sur, H. S. & Bhardwaj, Anil & Jindal, P. K.
1999, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 139-147 The micro-catchment water harvesting technique for the plantation of jujube (Zizyphus mauritiana) in an agroforestry system under arid conditions
by Ojasvi, P. R. & Goyal, R. K. & Gupta, J. P.
- 149-166 Hydrological modelling of a small watershed using MIKE SHE for irrigation planning
by Singh, R. & Subramanian, K. & Refsgaard, J. C.
- 167-175 Modified rainfall simulator infiltrometer for infiltration, runoff and erosion studies
by Singh, R. & Panigrahy, N. & Philip, G.
1999, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 77-89 Sources of phosphorus exported from an agricultural watershed in Pennsylvania
by Sharpley, Andrew N. & Gburek, William J. & Folmar, G. & Pionke, H. B.
- 91-113 On-farm sampling density and correction requirements for soil moisture determination in irrigated heavy clay soils in the Gezira, central Sudan
by Ibrahim, Ahmed A. & Stigter, C. J. & Adeeb, Ali M. & Adam, Hussein S. & Van Rheenen, W.
- 115-131 Dimensionless advance curves for infiltration families
by Alazba, A. A.
1999, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-9 Performance of sugarcane genotypes grown under sodic soil and water conditions
by Kumar, Vijay & Singh, Sultan & Singh, Satyavir & Yadav, H. D.
- 11-19 Response surface analysis of tomato production under microirrigation
by Dalvi, V. B. & Tiwari, K. N. & Pawade, M. N. & Phirke, P. S.
- 21-39 Assessment of the effect of tie-ridging on smallholder maize yields in Malawi
by Wiyo, K. A. & Feyen, J.
- 41-56 Study on the performance of contour vegetative barriers in an arid region using numerical models
by Sharma, K. D. & Joshi, N. L. & Singh, H. P. & Bohra, D. N. & Kalla, A. K. & Joshi, P. K.
- 57-70 Model for assessing impact of salinity on soil water availability and crop yield
by Lamsal, K. & Paudyal, Guna N. & Saeed, M.
1999, Volume 40, Issue 2-3
- 153-169 Higher performance through combined improvements in irrigation methods and scheduling: a discussion
by Pereira, Luis S.
- 171-181 Irrigated agriculture in the Guadiana River high basin (Castilla-La Mancha, Spain): environmental and socioeconomic impacts
by Sanz, Gregorio Lopez
- 183-194 Irrigation with saline water: benefits and environmental impact
by Beltran, Julian Martinez
- 195-205 Improvement of irrigation management towards the sustainable use of groundwater in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
by de Santa Olalla Manas, F. Martin & Brasa Ramos, A. & Fabeiro Cortes, C. & Fernandez Gonzalez, D. & Lopez Corcoles, H.
- 207-220 GIS tools applied to the sustainable management of water resources: Application to the aquifer system 08-29
by Calera Belmonte, A. & Medrano Gonzalez, J. & Vela Mayorga, A. & Castano Fernandez, S.
- 221-233 Regional analysis of irrigation water requirements using kriging: Application to potato crop (Solanum tuberosum L.) at Tras-os-Montes
by Sousa, Vicente & Pereira, Luis Santos
- 235-247 The impact of agriculture on ground water quality in Slovenia: standards and strategy
by Maticic, Brane
- 249-263 Improving water use efficiency as part of integrated catchment management
by Batchelor, Charles
- 265-273 Blue node concept: a regional water management strategy
by van der Vlist, M. J.
- 275-281 Efficient use of water in the southern region of Portugal: agronomic aspects
by Carvalho, M. & Basch, G.
- 283-290 Sustainable and effective irrigation through a new subsoil irrigation system (SIS)
by Barth, H. K.
- 291-302 Regional application of one-dimensional water flow models for irrigation management
by D'Urso, G. & Menenti, M. & Santini, A.
- 303-313 Management of water consumption in agriculture: A model for the economic optimisation of water use: application to a sub-humid area
by de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M. & Ortega, J. F. & Valiente, M. & Carrion, P.
- 315-331 Analysis of uniformity of sprinkle irrigation in a semi-arid area
by Tarjuelo, J. M. & Montero, J. & Honrubia, F. T. & Ortiz, J. J. & Ortega, J. F.
- 333-339 Transfer of irrigation scheduling technology in Mexico
by Quinones, Pedroza Hector & Unland, Helene & Ojeda, Waldo & Sifuentes, Ernesto
- 341-351 Comparative analysis of main on-farm irrigation systems in Portugal
by Sousa, Pedro Leao de & Silva, Luis L. & Serralheiro, Ricardo P.
- 353-362 Assessment of the performance of border and furrow irrigation systems and the relationship between performance indicators and system variables
by Feyen, Jan & Zerihun, Dawit
- 363-375 Assessment of vine development according to available water resources by using remote sensing in La Mancha, Spain
by Montero, F. J. & Melia, J. & Brasa, A. & Segarra, D. & Cuesta, A. & Lanjeri, S.
- 377-391 Optimal irrigation efficiency for maximum plant productivity and minimum water loss
by Burke, S. & Mulligan, M. & Thornes, J. B.
- 393-403 Modelling the local climate in island environments: water balance applications
by Brito de Azevedo, Eduardo & Santos Pereira, Luis & Itier, Bernard
1999, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 3-13 Systems approaches to water management research
by Stephens, William & Hess, Tim
- 15-24 Water losses in smallholder irrigation schemes
by Carter, Richard & Kay, Melvyn & Weatherhead, Keith
- 25-29 Priorities for irrigated agriculture
by Hall, A. W.
- 31-35 Sustaining rice-wheat system productivity in the Indo-Gangetic plains: water management-related issues
by Abrol, I. P.
- 37-44 Opportunities and constraints to improving irrigation water management: Foci for research
by Burton, M. A. & Kivumbi, D. & El-Askari, K.
- 45-50 The IWMI water resources paradigm - definitions and implications
by Perry, C. J.
- 51-57 Application of belief networks to water management studies
by Batchelor, Charles & Cain, Jeremy
- 59-64 Developing procedures for the sustainable use of mangrove systems
by Franks, Tom & Falconer, Roger
- 65-70 Computer optimisation for better water allocation
by Wardlaw, Robin
- 71-75 Productive efficiency and allocative efficiency: why better water management may not solve the problem
by Allan, Tony
- 77-82 Economic instruments for improving water use efficiency: theory and practice
by Grimble, R. J.
- 83-87 Water users organisations
by Stacey, David
- 89-93 Irrigated agriculture - adding value through technology and management reform
by Lee, Peter S.
- 95-99 Limitations of water-control technology
by Gowing, John
- 101-105 The failure of adjustable irrigation technology, the options for change and the consequences for research
by Horst, Lucas
- 107-110 Use of low-pressure pipe systems for greater efficiency
by Smout, Ian K.
- 111-116 Groundwater aspects: losses are inevitable but re-use is possible?
by Rushton, K. R.
- 117-122 Increasing water-use efficiency in rice production: farm-level perspectives
by Tuong, T. P. & Bhuiyan, S. I.
- 123-127 Causes of high water losses from irrigated rice fields: field measurements and results from analogue and digital models
by Walker, S. H.
- 129-134 Regional salt- and water-balance modelling for sustainable irrigated agriculture
by Sharma, B. R.
- 135-138 More from less - better water management: issues and future policy
by Walker, S. H.
- 139-147 Annex 1: Water-use efficiency on irrigation systems: a review of research carried out under DFID's engineering research programme
by Brown, Donald
1999, Volume 39, Issue 2-3
- 91-113 Interactions between trees and groundwaters in recharge and discharge areas - A survey of Western Australian sites
by George, R. J. & Nulsen, R. A. & Ferdowsian, R. & Raper, G. P.
- 115-133 Where to plant trees on cropping land for control of dryland salinity: some approximate solutions
by Stirzaker, R. J. & Cook, F. J. & Knight, J. H.
- 135-151 A flood history weighted index of average root-zone salinity for assessing flood impacts on health of vegetation on a saline floodplain
by Slavich, P. G. & Walker, G. R. & Jolly, I. D.
- 153-167 Hydraulic gradient reversal by trees in shallow water table areas and repercussions for the sustainability of tree-growing systems
by Heuperman, Alfred
- 169-185 Water use of grazed salt bush plantations with saline watertable
by Slavich, P. G. & Smith, K. S. & Tyerman, S. D. & Walker, G. R.
- 187-204 Transpiration and groundwater uptake from farm forest plots of Casuarina glauca and Eucalyptus camaldulensis in saline areas of southeast Queensland, Australia
by Cramer, Viki A. & Thorburn, Peter J. & Fraser, Grant W.
- 205-227 Water use and salt accumulation by Eucalyptus camaldulensis and Casuarina cunninghamiana on a site with shallow saline groundwater
by Morris, J. D. & Collopy, J. J.
- 229-244 Growth and water use of Eucalyptus camaldulensis and E. occidentalis on a saline discharge site near Wellington, NSW, Australia
by Benyon, R. G. & Marcar, N. E. & Crawford, D. F. & Nicholson, A. T.
- 245-264 Dynamics of Eucalyptus largiflorens growth and water use in response to modified watertable and flooding regimes on a saline floodplain
by Slavich, P. G. & Walker, G. R. & Jolly, I. D. & Hatton, T. J. & Dawes, W. R.
- 265-282 Growth and ground water uptake responses of lucerne to changes in groundwater levels and salinity: lysimeter, isotope and modelling studies
by Zhang, L. & Dawes, W. R. & Slavich, P. G. & Meyer, W. S. & Thorburn, P. J. & Smith, D. J. & Walker, G. R.
- 283-315 Modelling the effects of soil moisture and solute conditions on long-term tree growth and water use: a case study from the Shepparton irrigation area, Australia
by Silberstein, R. P. & Vertessy, R. A. & Morris, J. & Feikema, P. M.
1999, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-17 Water management in raised bed systems: a case study from the Chao Phraya delta, Thailand
by Molle, Francois & Sutthi, Chusak & Keawkulaya, Jesda & Korpraditskul, Roongnapa
- 19-33 Improved saline-water use under subsurface drip irrigation
by Oron, Gideon & DeMalach, Yoel & Gillerman, Leonid & David, Itsik & Rao, V. P.
- 35-46 Water use and plant response in two rice irrigation methods
by Roel, A. & Heilman, J. L. & McCauley, G. N.
- 47-67 Modelling the water balance of effluent-irrigated trees
by Snow, V. O. & Bond, W. J. & Myers, B. J. & Theiveyanathan, S. & Smith, C. J. & Benyon, R. G.
- 69-83 Assessment of plant-extractable soil water in castor beans (Ricinus communis L.) using infrared thermometry
by Vijaya Kumar, P. & Ramakrishna, Y. S. & Ramana Rao, B. V. & Khandgonda, I. R. & Victor, U. S. & Srivastava, N. N. & Rao, G. G. S. N.
1999, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 181-193 Use of satellite data to estimate radiation and evaporation for northwest Mexico
by Stewart, J. B. & Watts, C. J. & Rodriguez, J. C. & De Bruin, H. A. R. & van den Berg, A. R. & Garatuza-Payan, J.
- 195-211 Water-yield relations and optimal irrigation scheduling of wheat in the Mediterranean region
by Zhang, Heping & Oweis, Theib
- 213-222 Drainage effects on spatial variability of soil electrical conductivity in a vertisol
by Utset, Angel & Castellanos, Alfredo
- 223-234 Wastewater treatment, renovation and reuse for agricultural irrigation in small communities
by Oron, Gideon & Campos, Claudia & Gillerman, Leonid & Salgot, Miquel
- 235-256 Water conservation practices for a river valley irrigated with groundwater
by Boldt, Alan L. & Eisenhauer, Dean E. & L. Martin, Derrel & Wilmes, Gary J.
1998, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 91-102 Response of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (L.) Moench.) to drip irrigation under mulch and non-mulch conditions
by Tiwari, K. N. & Mal, P. K. & Singh, R. M. & Chattopadhyay, A.
- 103-122 Real time operation of reservoir based canal irrigation systems
by Hajilal, M. S. & Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S.
- 123-134 Discharge characteristics of a porous pipe microirrigation lateral
by Teeluck, M. & Sutton, B. G.
- 135-146 Modeling crop yield as affected by uniformity of sprinkler irrigation system
by Li, Jiusheng
- 147-167 Analysis of water use by wheat grown on a cracking clay soil in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment: weather and nitrogen effects
by Corbeels, M. & Hofman, G. & Van Cleemput, O.
- 169-180 Preliminary requirements to design a suitable drip irrigation system for coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) in gravelly soils
by Vidhana Arachchi, L. P.
1998, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-20 Comparison between mechanistic and functional models for estimating soil water balance: deterministic and stochastic approaches
by Maraux, F. & Lafolie, F. & Bruckler, L.
- 21-32 Irrigation management in arid areas affected by surface crust
by Abu-Awwad, A. M.
- 33-44 Irrigation water prices for farmer-managed irrigation systems in Tanzania: a case study of Lower Moshi irrigation scheme
by Tarimo, A. K. P. R. & Mdoe, N. S. & Lutatina, J. M.
- 45-57 Rainwater, soil and nutrient conservation in rainfed rice lands in Eastern India
by Mishra, Atmaram & Ghorai, A. K. & Singh, Sita Ram
- 59-68 Response of tomatoes, a crop of indeterminate growth, to soil salinity
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 69-76 Water use efficiency of controlled alternate irrigation on root-divided maize plants
by Kang, Shaozhong & Liang, Zongsuo & Hu, Wei & Zhang, Jianhua
- 77-83 A simple visual aid for sugarcane irrigation scheduling
by Torres, Jorge S.
1998, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 189-203 Soil water storage and surface runoff as influenced by irrigation method in arid soils with surface crust
by Al-Qinna, M. I. & Abu-Awwad, A. M.
- 205-224 Performance testing and validation of PESTFADE
by Clemente, R. S. & Prasher, S. O. & Salehi, F.
- 225-240 Water balance and water use efficiency of different land uses in western Himalayan valley region
by Narain, Pratap & Singh, R. K. & Sindhwal, N. S. & Joshie, P.
- 241-253 Rice crop growth and yield as influenced by changes in ponding water depth, water regime and fertigation level
by Anbumozhi, V. & Yamaji, E. & Tabuchi, T.
1998, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 99-107 Management of modern irrigation systems in oman: allocative vs. irrigation efficiency
by Omezzine, Abdallah & Zaibet, Lokman
- 109-119 Changes in specific properties of PVC drains under various storage conditions
by Dierickx, W.
- 121-132 Effect of water supply and salinity on pima cotton
by Vulkan-Levy, R. & Ravina, I. & Mantell, A. & Frenkel, H.
- 133-143 The effect of ped size, simulated rainfall duration and frequency on the leaching of salts from clay topsoils
by Armstrong, A. S. B. & Tanton, T. W. & Rycroft, D. W.
- 145-161 Soil water dynamics model for trickle irrigated tomatoes
by Lubana, Prit Pal Singh & Narda, N. K.
- 163-182 Planning intraseasonal water requirements in irrigation projects
by Hajilal, M. S. & Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S.
- 183-185 Comments on "A field approach to estimation of humid area drainage coefficients" by M.Z. Ahmadi, Agricultural Water Management 29 (1995) 101-109
by Gupta, S. K.
- 187-185 Reply to comments on "A field approach to estimation of humid area drainage coefficients"
by Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh Z.
1998, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-19 Use of a covariance variogram to investigate influence of subsurface drainage on spatial variability of soil-water properties
by Moustafa, Mahmoud M. & Yomota, Atsushi
- 21-40 Modeling of water and nitrogen dynamics on an undisturbed soil and a restored soil after open-cast mining
by Z. Antonopoulos, Vasssilis & C.L. Wyseure, Guido
- 41-53 Drainage water salinity of tubewells and pipe drains:: A case study from Pakistan
by Kelleners, T. J. & Chaudhry, M. R.
- 55-74 Cotton response to high frequency surface irrigation
by Hunsaker, D. J. & Clemmens, A. J. & Fangmeier, D. D.
- 75-92 An analytical solution for design of bi-level drainage systems
by Verma, A. K. & Gupta, S. K. & Singh, K. K. & Chauhan, H. S.
- 93-94 Comment on "Statistical procedures for the evaluation of evapotranspiration computing models" by C.P. Jacovides and H. Kontoyiannis, Agricultural Water Management 27 (1995) 365-371
by Knotters, M. & Oude Voshaar, J. H.
- 95-97 Reply to comment on "Statistical procedures for the evaluation of evapotranspiration computing models"
by Jacovides, C. P.
1998, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 181-200 Simulation of border irrigation system using explicit MacCormack finite difference method
by Dholakia, Mrugen & Misra, Rajeev & Zaman, M. S.
- 201-211 Necessity for modification of management parameters when using low quality water
by Alazba, A. A.
- 213-231 Water storage in soils during the fallow: prediction of the effects of rainfall pattern and soil conditions in the Ebro valley of Spain
by Austin, R. B. & Playan, E. & Gimeno, J.
- 233-246 Model validation and crop coefficients for irrigation scheduling in the North China plain
by Liu, Y. & Teixeira, J. L. & Zhang, H. J. & Pereira, L. S.
1998, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 99-109 Grouping water storage properties of Indian soils for soil water balance model applications
by Rao, N. H.
- 111-120 Effect of different cropping options on plant-available water of surface-drained vertisols in the Ethiopian highlands
by Astatke, Abiye & Mohamed Saleem, M. A.
- 121-139 Groundwater uptake and sustainability of Acacia and Prosopis plantations in Southern Pakistan
by Khanzada, A. N. & Morris, J. D. & Ansari, R. & Slavich, P. G. & Collopy, J. J.
- 141-156 Spatial variability of heavy metals in irrigated alfalfa fields in the upper Rio Grande River basin
by Assadian, N. W. & Esparza, L. C. & Fenn, L. B. & Ali, A. S. & Miyamoto, S. & Figueroa, U. V. & Warrick, A. W.
- 157-168 The effect of water vapour adsorption on soil moisture content under Mediterranean climatic conditions
by Kosmas, C. & Danalatos, N. G. & Poesen, J. & van Wesemael, B.
- 169-180 Subsurface mircroirrigated corn and peanut: Effect on soil pH
by Powell, Norris L. & Scott Wright, F.
1998, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-21 Two-level optimization model for Lower Indus Basin
by Garg, N. K. & Ali, Abbas
- 23-44 Simulation of pesticide concentrations in groundwater using Agricultural Drainage and Pesticide Transport (ADAPT) model
by Kalita, P. K. & Ward, A. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & McCool, D. K.
- 45-54 Salinity and drought, a comparison of their effects on the relationship between yield and evapotranspiration
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Karam, F.
- 55-70 Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on yield, yield components and water use efficiency of barley in Saudi Arabia
by Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, Ali A.
- 71-83 Study on feasibility of drip irrigation in shallow ground water zones of eastern India
by Srivastava, R. C. & Upadhayaya, A.
- 85-94 Estimation of a production function for wheat under saline conditions
by Datta, K. K. & Sharma, V. P. & Sharma, D. P.
1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 191-200 Effect of leucaena mulch on soil-water use and wheat yield
by Sharma, N. K. & Singh, P. N. & Tyagi, P. C. & Mohan, S. C.
- 201-207 Effect of drip and furrow irrigation and plant spacing on yield of tomato at Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
by Yohannes, Fekadu & Tadesse, Teshome
- 209-226 Optimization of furrow irrigation schedules, designs and net return to water
by Raghuwanshi, N. S. & Wallender, W. W.