Agricultural Water Management
February 2006, Volume 80, Issue 1-3
- 100-116 Modernization and optimization of irrigation systems to increase water productivity
by Playan, Enrique & Mateos, Luciano
- 117-131 Can we maintain turf to customers' satisfaction with less water?
by Carrow, Robert N.
- 132-146 Use of saline and non-potable water in the turfgrass industry: Constraints and developments
by Marcum, K.B.
- 147-159 Reuse of effluent water--benefits and risks
by Toze, Simon
- 160-175 Irrigation and fertiliser strategies for minimising nitrogen leaching from turfgrass
by Barton, Louise & Colmer, Timothy D.
- 176-196 Increasing crop productivity when water is scarce--from breeding to field management
by Passioura, John
- 197-211 Physiological traits used in the breeding of new cultivars for water-scarce environments
by Richards, Richard A.
- 212-224 Breeding for improved abiotic stress tolerance in maize adapted to southern Africa
by Banziger, Marianne & Setimela, Peter S. & Hodson, David & Vivek, Bindiganavile
- 225-240 Improving drought tolerance in rainfed lowland rice: An example from Thailand
by Jongdee, Boonrat & Pantuwan, Grienggrai & Fukai, Shu & Fischer, Ken
- 241-261 Past, present and future criteria to breed crops for water-limited environments in West Africa
by Dingkuhn, M. & Singh, B.B. & Clerget, B. & Chantereau, J. & Sultan, B.
- 262-275 Fisheries and water productivity in tropical river basins: Enhancing food security and livelihoods by managing water for fish
by Dugan, Patrick & Dey, Madan M. & Sugunan, V.V.
February 2006, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 209-224 Potential use of Caspian Sea water for supplementary irrigation in Northern Iran
by Ghadiri, H. & Dordipour, I. & Bybordi, M. & Malakouti, M.J.
- 225-247 Digital elevation data for estimation of potential wetness in ridged fields--Comparison of two different methods
by Pilesjo, Petter & Persson, Andreas & Harrie, Lars
- 248-264 Effects of drip irrigation frequency on soil wetting pattern and potato growth in North China Plain
by Wang, Feng-Xin & Kang, Yaohu & Liu, Shi-Ping
- 265-279 Effect of different water supply regimes on growth and size hierarchy in spring wheat populations under mulched with clear plastic film
by Du, Yan-Jun & Li, Zi-Zhen & Li, Wen-Long
- 280-292 Effects of winter crop and supplemental irrigation on crop yield, water use efficiency and profitability in rainfed rice based cropping system of eastern India
by Kar, Gouranga & Verma, H.N. & Singh, Ravender
- 293-311 Water and nitrate movement in drip-irrigated onion under fertigation and irrigation treatments
by Rajput, T.B.S. & Patel, Neelam
- 312-320 Assessing the response of chickpea (Cicer aeritinum L.) yield to irrigation water on two soils in Punjab (India): A simulation analysis using the CROPMAN model
by Jalota, S.K. & Sood, Anil & Harman, W.L.
January 2006, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 113-136 Subsurface drain flow and crop yield predictions for different drain spacings using DRAINMOD
by Wang, X. & Mosley, C.T. & Frankenberger, J.R. & Kladivko, E.J.
- 137-159 Evaluation of DRAINMOD for predicting water table heights in irrigated fields at the Jordan Valley
by Sinai, G. & Jain, P.K.
- 160-176 Field-saturated hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils from falling-head well tests
by Rodgers, M. & Mulqueen, J.
- 177-207 Analysis of a two-component hydrograph separation model to predict herbicide runoff in drained soils
by Heppell, C.M. & Chapman, A.S.
January 2006, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-27 Monitoring wheat phenology and irrigation in Central Morocco: On the use of relationships between evapotranspiration, crops coefficients, leaf area index and remotely-sensed vegetation indices
by Duchemin, B. & Hadria, R. & Erraki, S. & Boulet, G. & Maisongrande, P. & Chehbouni, A. & Escadafal, R. & Ezzahar, J. & Hoedjes, J.C.B. & Kharrou, M.H. & Khabba, S. & Mougenot, B. & Olioso, A. & Rodriguez, J.-C. & Simonneaux, V.
- 28-42 Yield performance of spring wheat improved by regulated deficit irrigation in an arid area
by Zhang, Buchong & Li, Feng-Min & Huang, Gaobao & Cheng, Zi-Yong & Zhang, Yanhong
- 43-71 Trickle and sprinkler irrigation of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) in the Middle Anatolian Region in Turkey
by Unlu, Mustafa & Kanber, Riza & Senyigit, Ulas & Onaran, Huseyin & Diker, Kenan
- 72-92 Applying SWAT for TMDL programs to a small watershed containing rice paddy fields
by Kang, M.S. & Park, S.W. & Lee, J.J. & Yoo, K.H.
- 93-112 Experimental study of water flow and sulphate transport at monolith scale
by Abbasi, Fariborz & Javaux, Mathieu & Vanclooster, Marnik & Feyen, Jan & Wyseure, Guido & Nziguheba, Generose
December 2005, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 165-180 Simulating water and salt movement in tile-drained fields irrigated with saline water under a Serial Biological Concentration management scenario
by Su, Ninghu & Bethune, Matthew & Mann, Louise & Heuperman, Alfred
- 181-194 Increasing potato yields with additional water and increased soil temperature
by Wang, Xiao-Ling & Li, Feng-Min & Jia, Yu & Shi, Wen-Quan
- 195-208 Comparison of Artificial Neural Network and regression models for sediment loss prediction from Banha watershed in India
by Sarangi, A. & Bhattacharya, A.K.
- 209-221 Evaluation of a hydrographic technique to measure on-farm water storage volumes
by Gibbings, Peter & Raine, Steven
September 2005, Volume 78, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Preface
by Ragab, R.
- 3-14 Sustainable strategies for irrigation in salt-prone Mediterranean: SALTMED
by Flowers, T.J. & Ragab, R. & Malash, N. & Gawad, G. Abdel & Cuartero, J. & Arslan, A.
- 15-24 Why does salinity pose such a difficult problem for plant breeders?
by Flowers, T.J. & Flowers, S.A.
- 25-38 Effect of irrigation systems and water management practices using saline and non-saline water on tomato production
by Malash, N. & Flowers, T.J. & Ragab, R.
- 39-53 The effects of saline irrigation water management and salt tolerant tomato varieties on sustainable production of tomato in Syria (1999-2002)
by Abdel Gawad, G. & Arslan, A. & Gaihbe, A. & Kadouri, F.
- 54-66 Plant water uptake and water use efficiency of greenhouse tomato cultivars irrigated with saline water
by Reina-Sanchez, A. & Romero-Aranda, R. & Cuartero, J.
- 67-88 A holistic generic integrated approach for irrigation, crop and field management: 1. The SALTMED model and its calibration using field data from Egypt and Syria
by Ragab, R. & Malash, N. & Abdel Gawad, G. & Arslan, A. & Ghaibeh, A.
- 89-107 A holistic generic integrated approach for irrigation, crop and field management: 2. The SALTMED model validation using field data of five growing seasons from Egypt and Syria
by Ragab, R. & Malash, N. & Gawad, G. Abdel & Arslan, A. & Ghaibeh, A.
- 108-121 Salinity and olive: Growth, salt tolerance, photosynthesis and yield
by Chartzoulakis, K.S.
- 122-127 Saline water in supplemental irrigation of wheat and barley under rainfed agriculture
by Hamdy, A. & Sardo, V. & Ghanem, K.A. Farrag
- 128-135 The effects of water salinity and potassium levels on yield, fruit quality and water consumption of a native central anatolian tomato species (Lycopersicon esculantum)
by Yurtseven, E. & Kesmez, G.D. & Unlukara, A.
- 136-151 Strategies for managing saline/alkali waters for sustainable agricultural production in South Asia
by Sharma, Bharat R. & Minhas, P.S.
- 152-164 Salinity evolution and crop response to secondary soil salinity in two agro-climatic zones in Lebanon
by Darwish, T. & Atallah, T. & El Moujabber, M. & Khatib, N.
August 2005, Volume 77, Issue 1-3
- 1-3 Preface
by Tarjuelo, Jose Maria & Olalla, Francisco Martin de Santa & Pereira, Luis S.
- 4-20 Multi-scale modeling for water resources planning and management in rural basins
by Victoria, F.B. & Filho, J.S. Viegas & Pereira, L.S. & Teixeira, J.L. & Lanna, A.E.
- 21-36 Integrated water resources management of the Hydrogeological Unit "Eastern Mancha" using Bayesian Belief Networks
by Martin de Santa Olalla, F.J. & Dominguez, A. & Artigao, A. & Fabeiro, C. & Ortega, J.F.
- 37-58 Improving water management: The irrigation advisory service of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
by Ortega, J.F. & de Juan, J.A. & Tarjuelo, J.M.
- 59-81 Drought class transition analysis through Markov and Loglinear models, an approach to early warning
by Paulo, A.A. & Ferreira, E. & Coelho, C. & Pereira, L.S.
- 82-95 Land and water use management in vine growing by using geographic information systems in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
by Riquelme, Francisco J. Montero & Ramos, Antonio Brasa
- 96-109 Assessment of hydrosaline land degradation by using a simple approach of remote sensing indicators
by Khan, Nasir M. & Rastoskuev, Victor V. & Sato, Y. & Shiozawa, S.
- 110-127 A Bayesian combination method of flood models: Principles and application results
by Niggli, Markus & Musy, Andre
- 128-143 Analysis of a unit hydrograph model based on watershed geomorphology represented as a cascade of reservoirs
by Lopez, J.J. & Gimena, F.N. & Goni, M. & Agirre, U.
- 144-158 Steps towards modeling nutrient export in coastal Californian streams with a Mediterranean climate
by Robinson, Timothy H. & Leydecker, Al & Keller, Arturo A. & Melack, John M.
- 159-179 GISAREG--A GIS based irrigation scheduling simulation model to support improved water use
by Fortes, P.S. & Platonov, A.E. & Pereira, L.S.
- 180-195 Water management decisions on small farms under scarce canal water supply: A case study from NW India
by Tyagi, N.K. & Agrawal, A. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Ambast, S.K.
- 196-209 Farmers managed irrigation districts in Japan: Assessing how fairness may contribute to sustainability
by Tanaka, Yukio & Sato, Yohei
- 210-231 Field assessment of the water saving potential with furrow irrigation in Fergana, Aral Sea basin
by Horst, M.G. & Shamutalov, S.S. & Pereira, L.S. & Goncalves, J.M.
- 232-248 Effects of different management practices on soil conservation and soil water in a rainfed olive orchard
by Hernandez, A.J. & Lacasta, C. & Pastor, J.
- 249-262 Hydraulic performance of drip irrigation subunits using WWTP effluents
by Puig-Bargues, J. & Arbat, G. & Barragan, J. & Ramirez de Cartagena, F.
- 263-281 Using RZWQM to search improved practices for irrigated maize in Fergana, Uzbekistan
by Stulina, G. & Cameira, M.R. & Pereira, L.S.
- 282-295 Impacts of different irrigation schedules on the water balance components of an onion crop in a semi-arid zone
by Mermoud, A. & Tamini, T.D. & Yacouba, H.
- 296-307 Comparison of changes in stem diameter and water potential values for detecting water stress in young almond trees
by Nortes, P.A. & Perez-Pastor, A. & Egea, G. & Conejero, W. & Domingo, R.
- 308-322 Effects of irrigation with saline waters, at different concentrations, on soil physical and chemical characteristics
by Tedeschi, A. & Dell'Aquila, R.
- 323-333 Transpiration and canopy conductance in young apricot (Prunus armenica L.) trees subjected to different PAR levels and water stress
by Barradas, V.L. & Nicolas, E. & Torrecillas, A. & Alarcon, J.J.
August 2005, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 139-159 Day and night wind drift and evaporation losses in sprinkler solid-sets and moving laterals
by Playan, E. & Salvador, R. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N. & Martinez-Cob, A. & Sanchez, I.
- 160-180 Spatial and temporal distributions of nitrogen and crop yield as affected by nonuniformity of sprinkler fertigation
by Li, Jiusheng & Li, Bei & Rao, Minjie
- 181-194 A survey of soil salinity and groundwater level control systems in irrigated fields in the Jezre'el Valley, Israel
by Benyamini, Y. & Mirlas, V. & Marish, S. & Gottesman, M. & Fizik, E. & Agassi, M.
- 195-210 Application of FAO-56 for evaluating evapotranspiration in simulation of pollutant runoff from paddy rice field in Japan
by Vu, Son Hong & Watanabe, Hirozumi & Takagi, Kazuhiro
- 211-223 Predicting the effects of soil water content and soil water potential on transpiration of maize
by Novak, V. & Hurtalova, T. & Matejka, F.
- 224-236 Forage production of cool season pasture grasses as related to irrigation
by Smeal, D. & O'Neill, M.K. & Arnold, R.N.
August 2005, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 77-93 Quantifying risk for water harvesting under semi-arid conditions: Part I. Rainfall intensity generation
by Tsubo, M. & Walker, S. & Hensley, M.
- 94-107 Quantifying risk for water harvesting under semi-arid conditions: Part II. Crop yield simulation
by Walker, S. & Tsubo, M. & Hensley, M.
- 108-119 `More crop per drop': how to make it acceptable for farmers?
by Luquet, Delphine & Vidal, Alain & Smith, Martin & Dauzat, Jean
- 120-138 Modelling weekly rainfall data for crop planning in a sub-humid climate of India
by Sharda, V.N. & Das, P.K.
July 2005, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-7 Irrigation guidelines based on historical weather data in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas
by Enciso, Juan & Wiedenfeld, Bob
- 8-23 Optimizing irrigation scheduling for winter wheat in the North China Plain
by Li, Jiamin & Inanaga, Shinobu & Li, Zhaohu & Eneji, A. Egrinya
- 24-35 Effect of shallow groundwater table on crop water requirements and crop yields
by Kahlown, M.A. & Ashraf, M. & Zia-ul-Haq
- 36-52 Grain yield and water use in a long-term fertilization trial in Northwest China
by Fan, Tinglu & Wang, Shuying & Xiaoming, Tang & Luo, Junjie & Stewart, Bob A. & Gao, Yufeng
- 53-61 Changes in soil water retention due to soil kneading
by Fernandez-Galvez, J. & Barahona, E.
- 62-75 A spreadsheet model to evaluate sloping furrow irrigation accounting for infiltration variability
by Mateos, Luciano & Oyonarte, Nicolas A.
July 2005, Volume 75, Issue 3
- 169-183 Phenology based irrigation scheduling and determination of crop coefficient of winter maize in rice fallow of eastern India
by Kar, Gouranga & Verma, Harsh Nath
- 184-193 Automatic regulator for channel flow control on flooded rice
by Amaral, Luis G.H. do & Righes, Afranio A. & Filho, Paulo da S. e Souza & Costa, Rafael Dalla
- 194-225 Decision support framework for assessment of non-point-source pollution of groundwater in large irrigation projects
by Chowdary, V.M. & Rao, N.H. & Sarma, P.B.S.
- 226-244 Evapotranspiration and seed yield of field grown soybean under deficit irrigation conditions
by Karam, Fadi & Masaad, Randa & Sfeir, Therese & Mounzer, Oussama & Rouphael, Youssef
July 2005, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 85-91 Salinity effect on grain quality of two durum wheat varieties differing in salt tolerance
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J.W. & Fares, C. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Oweis, T.
- 92-116 An ecological optimality approach for predicting deep drainage from tree belts of alley farms in water-limited environments
by Ellis, Tim & Hatton, Tom & Nuberg, Ian
- 117-136 Above ground biomass and water use efficiency of crops at shallow water tables in a temperate climate
by Mueller, Lothar & Behrendt, Axel & Schalitz, Gisbert & Schindler, Uwe
- 137-151 Evaluation of water-use in traditional irrigation: An application to the Lemos Valley irrigation district, northwest of Spain
by Neira, X.X. & Alvarez, C.J. & Cuesta, T.S. & Cancela, J.J.
- 152-167 Regulated deficit irrigation during the kernel-filling period and optimal irrigation rates in almond
by Girona, J. & Mata, M. & Marsal, J.
July 2005, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-9 Surge flow irrigation with sediment-laden water in northwestern China
by Wang, Wen-Yan & Luo, Wan & Wang, Zhi-Rong
- 10-24 Evaluation of the sap flow determined with a heat balance method to measure the transpiration of a sugarcane canopy
by Chabot, Rosanne & Bouarfa, Sami & Zimmer, Daniel & Chaumont, Cedric & Moreau, Sylvain
- 25-37 Analysis of a LEACHN-based management technique in `predictive mode'
by Mahmood, B.
- 38-53 Analysis on groundwater table drawdown by land use and the quest for sustainable water use in the Hebei Plain in China
by Xu, Yueqing & Mo, Xingguo & Cai, Yunlong & Li, Xiubin
- 54-70 Methods for estimating irrigation needs of spring wheat in the middle Heihe basin, China
by Zhao, Chuanyan & Nan, Zhongren & Cheng, Guodong
- 71-83 Effect of plastic mulching on soil water use and spring wheat yield in arid region of northwest China
by Xie, Zhong-kui & Wang, Ya-jun & Li, Feng-min
June 2005, Volume 74, Issue 3
- 165-188 Feasible design and operational guidelines for skimming wells in the Indus basin, Pakistan
by Saeed, M.M. & Ashraf, M.
- 189-199 Winter wheat canopy interception and its influence factors under sprinkler irrigation
by Kang, Yaohu & Wang, Qing-Gai & Liu, Hai-Jun
- 201-218 Assessing water consumption of banana: traditional versus modelling approach
by Van Vosselen, A. & Verplancke, H. & Van Ranst, E.
- 219-242 Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation
by Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J.
- 243-255 Effects of temperature increase and elevated CO2 concentration, with supplemental irrigation, on the yield of rain-fed spring wheat in a semiarid region of China
by Guoju, Xiao & Weixiang, Liu & Qiang, Xu & Zhaojun, Sun & Jing, Wang
June 2005, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 87-105 Yield and water use of irrigated tropical aerobic rice systems
by Bouman, B.A.M. & Peng, S. & Castaneda, A.R. & Visperas, R.M.
- 107-122 Performance of temperate aerobic rice under different water regimes in North China
by Xiaoguang, Yang & Bouman, B.A.M. & Huaqi, Wang & Zhimin, Wang & Junfang, Zhao & Bin, Chen
- 123-134 Effects of timing and duration of brackish irrigation water on fruit yield and quality of late summer melons
by Bustan, Amnon & Cohen, Shabtai & Malach, Yoel De & Zimmermann, Philip & Golan, Rami & Sagi, Moshe & Pasternak, Dov
- 135-163 Modeling the impact of the spatial structure of a hedge network on the hydrology of a small catchment in a temperate climate
by Viaud, Valerie & Durand, Patrick & Merot, Philippe & Sauboua, Emmanuelle & Saadi, Zakaria
May 2005, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1-21 Run-off water harvesting for dry spell mitigation in maize (Zea mays L.): results from on-farm research in semi-arid Kenya
by Barron, Jennie & Okwach, George
- 23-46 Opening floodgates in coastal floodplain drains: effects on tidal forcing and lateral transport of solutes in adjacent groundwater
by Johnston, S.G. & Slavich, P.G. & Hirst, P.
- 47-55 Influence of the thickness and grain size of tephra mulch on soil water evaporation
by Diaz, F. & Jimenez, C.C. & Tejedor, M.
- 57-76 Reducing water losses from channels using linings: Costs and benefits in Pakistan
by Kahlown, Muhammad Akram & Kemper, W.D.
- 77-85 Bonding of soil and of sediment cleaned from channels by cement into blocks for lining irrigation channels
by Kahlown, M.A. & Kemper, W.D.
May 2005, Volume 73, Issue 3
- 173-191 The effects of different irrigation regimes on cucumber (Cucumbis sativus L.) yield and yield characteristics under open field conditions
by Simsek, Mehmet & Tonkaz, Tahsin & Kacira, Murat & Comlekcioglu, Nuray & Dogan, Zeki
- 193-221 Conjunctive use modeling for multicrop irrigation
by Vedula, S. & Mujumdar, P.P. & Chandra Sekhar, G.
- 223-245 Irrigation evaluation and simulation at the Irrigation District V of Bardenas (Spain)
by Lecina, S. & Playan, E. & Isidoro, D. & Dechmi, F. & Causape, J. & Faci, J.M.
- 247-254 Developing crop coefficients for field-grown tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) under drip irrigation with black plastic mulch
by Amayreh, Jumah & Al-Abed, Nassim
May 2005, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 87-111 The impact of controlled tidal exchange on drainage water quality in acid sulphate soil backswamps
by Johnston, S.G. & Slavich, P.G. & Hirst, P.
- 113-130 Which crop and which drop, and the scope for improvement of water productivity
by Bessembinder, J.J.E. & Leffelaar, P.A. & Dhindwal, A.S. & Ponsioen, T.C.
- 131-147 Subirrigation of land bordering small reservoirs in the semi-arid region in the Northeast of Brazil: monitoring and water balance
by Antonino, A.C.D. & Hammecker, C. & Montenegro, S.M.L.G. & Netto, A.M. & Angulo-Jaramillo, R. & Lira, C.A.B.O.
- 149-168 Peak crop coefficient values for Shaanxi, North-west China
by Parkes, Martin & Jian, Wang & Knowles, Rupert
- 171-172 Corrigendum to "Agricultural water use estimation using geospatial modelling and a geographic information system" [Agric. Water Manage. 67 (2004) 185-199]
by Boken, Vijendra K. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit & Hook, James E. & Thomas, Daniel L. & Guerra, Larry C. & Harrison, Kerry A.
April 2005, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-19 Groundwater extraction for irrigation of Coffea canephora in Ea Tul watershed, Vietnam--a risk evaluation
by D'haeze, Dave & Raes, Dirk & Deckers, Jozef & Phong, T.A. & Loi, H.V.
- 21-41 Agro-hydrological evaluation of on-farm rainwater storage systems for supplemental irrigation in Laikipia district, Kenya
by Ngigi, Stephen N. & Savenije, Hubert H.G. & Thome, Josephine N. & Rockstrom, Johan & de Vries, F.W.T. Penning
- 43-55 Effect of drip irrigation on squash (Cucurbita pepo) yield and water-use efficiency in sandy calcareous soils amended with clay deposits
by Al-Omran, A.M. & Sheta, A.S. & Falatah, A.M. & Al-Harbi, A.R.
- 57-72 Faba bean productivity under rainfed and supplemental irrigation in northern Syria
by Oweis, Theib & Hachum, Ahmed & Pala, Mustafa
- 73-86 Different irrigation methods and water stress effects on potato yield and yield components
by Onder, Sermet & Caliskan, Mehmet Emin & Onder, Derya & Caliskan, Sevgi
April 2005, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 161-175 Estimating the potential gains from water markets: a case study from Tunisia
by Zekri, Slim & Easter, William
- 177-194 Salt tolerance analysis of chickpea, faba bean and durum wheat varieties: I. Chickpea and faba bean
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J.W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Oweis, T.
- 195-207 Salt tolerance analysis of chickpea, faba bean and durum wheat varieties: II. Durum wheat
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J.W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Nachit, M.M. & Oweis, T.
- 209-222 The wheat yields and water-use efficiency in the Loess Plateau: straw mulch and irrigation effects
by Huang, Yilong & Chen, Liding & Fu, Bojie & Huang, Zhilin & Gong, Jie
- 223-243 Assessing temporal stability and spatial variability of soil water patterns with implications for precision water management
by Starr, G.C.
March 2005, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 81-96 Evapotranspiration of horticultural crops in an unheated plastic greenhouse
by Orgaz, F. & Fernandez, M.D. & Bonachela, S. & Gallardo, M. & Fereres, E.
- 97-108 Peach tree response to single and combined deficit irrigation regimes in deep soils
by Girona, J. & Gelly, M. & Mata, M. & Arbones, A. & Rufat, J. & Marsal, J.
- 109-130 Surface runoff scale effects in West African watersheds: modeling and management options
by van de Giesen, Nick & Stomph, Tjeerd Jan & de Ridder, Nico
- 131-145 Evaluation of transpiration in adult apricot trees from sap flow measurements
by Nicolas, E. & Torrecillas, A. & Ortuno, M.F. & Domingo, R. & Alarcon, J.J.
- 147-159 Lysimetric determination of muskmelon crop coefficients cultivated under plastic mulches
by Lovelli, S. & Pizza, S. & Caponio, T. & Rivelli, A.R. & Perniola, M.
March 2005, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-14 Recycled water valuation as a corollary of the 2000/60/EC water framework directive
by Tsagarakis, K.P.
- 15-32 Climatic water balance, probable rainfall, rice crop water requirements and cold periods in AER 12.0 in India
by Kar, Gouranga & Verma, H.N.
- 33-46 A statistical approach to estimating runoff in center pivot irrigation with crust conditions
by Luz, P.B. & Heermann, D.
- 47-58 Determination of ponding time and number of on-off cycles for sprinkler irrigation applications
by Gencoglan, Cafer & Gencoglan, Serpil & Merdun, Hasan & Ucan, Kenan
- 59-68 Crop water use of onion (Allium cepa L.) in Turkey
by Kadayifci, Abdullah & Tuylu, Gokhan Ismail & Ucar, Yusuf & Cakmak, Belgin
- 69-80 Shallow groundwater contribution to pistachio water use
by Sepaskhah, A.R. & Karimi-Goghari, Sh.
February 2005, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 181-209 Position of the Australian horticultural industry with respect to the use of reclaimed water
by Hamilton, Andrew J. & Boland, Anne-Maree & Stevens, Daryl & Kelly, Jim & Radcliffe, John & Ziehrl, Angelika & Dillon, Peter & Paulin, Bob
- 211-224 Farm-level adoption of soil and water conservation techniques in northern Burkina Faso
by Sidibe, Amadou
- 225-242 Water requirement of drip irrigated tomatoes grown in greenhouse in tropical environment
by Harmanto & Salokhe, V.M. & Babel, M.S. & Tantau, H.J.
- 243-255 Effect of drip irrigation management on yield and quality of field grown green beans
by Sezen, S. Metin & Yazar, Attila & Canbolat, Muzaffer & Eker, Salim & Celikel, Gulendam
- 257-266 Economic analysis of water harvesting in a mountainous watershed in India
by Goel, A.K. & Kumar, R.
February 2005, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 91-116 Catchment water balance modelling in Australia 1960-2004
by Boughton, W.
- 117-130 Irrigation application efficiency and deep drainage potential under surface irrigated cotton
by Smith, R.J. & Raine, S.R. & Minkevich, J.
- 131-143 Soil N and salinity leaching after the autumn irrigation and its impact on groundwater in Hetao Irrigation District, China
by Feng, Zhao-Zhong & Wang, Xiao-Ke & Feng, Zong-Wei
- 145-166 Water quality assessment of different reservoir types in relation to nutrient solution use in hydroponics
by Schwarz, Dietmar & Grosch, Rita & Gross, Wolfgang & Hoffmann-Hergarten, Sabine
- 167-179 Cotton yield and water use efficiency at various levels of water and N through drip irrigation under two methods of planting
by Aujla, M.S. & Thind, H.S. & Buttar, G.S.
January 2005, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-17 Performance of the Priestley-Taylor equation in the semiarid climate of North China
by Xiaoying, Liu & Erda, Lin
- 19-32 Sediment phosphorus dynamics for three tile fed drainage ditches in Northeast Indiana
by Smith, D.R. & Haggard, B.E. & Warnemuende, E.A. & Huang, C.
- 33-45 Study on the estimation of precipitation resources for rainwater harvesting agriculture in semi-arid land of China
by Wei, Hong & Li, Jian-Long & Liang, Tian-Gang
- 47-60 Crop water deficit estimation and irrigation scheduling in western Jilin province, Northeast China
by Li, Qu Sheng & Willardson, Lyman S. & Deng, Wei & Li, Xiu Jun & Liu, Chang Jiang
- 61-70 Standard horseshoe cross section geometry
by Merkley, Gary P.
- 71-84 Scheduling the cropping calendar in wet-seeded rice schemes in Malaysia
by Lee, Teang Shui & Haque, M. Aminul & Najim, M.M.M.
December 2004, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 177-193 Characterizing pivot sprinklers using an experimental irrigation machine
by Playan, E. & Garrido, S. & Faci, J.M. & Galan, A.
- 195-209 Assessment of irrigation and environmental quality at the hydrological basin level: I. Irrigation quality
by Causape, J. & Quilez, D. & Aragues, R.
- 211-228 Assessment of irrigation and environmental quality at the hydrological basin level: II. Salt and nitrate loads in irrigation return flows
by Causape, J. & Quilez, D. & Aragues, R.
- 229-244 Mathematical modeling of open-channel velocity profiles for float method calibration
by Kra, E.Y. & Merkley, G.P.
November 2004, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 83-96 Evaluation of pedotransfer functions in predicting the soil water contents at field capacity and wilting point
by Givi, J. & Prasher, S.O. & Patel, R.M.
- 97-107 Yield and physiological traits of prickly pear cactus `nopal' (Opuntia spp.) cultivars under drip irrigation
by Flores-Hernandez, Arnoldo & Orona-Castillo, Ignacio & Murillo-Amador, Bernardo & Garcia-Hernandez, Jose Luis & Troyo-Dieguez, Enrique
- 109-120 Evaluation of salt-tolerant forages for sequential water reuse systems: I. Biomass production
by Grattan, S. R. & Grieve, C. M. & Poss, J. A. & Robinson, P. H. & Suarez, D. L. & Benes, S. E.
- 121-135 Evaluation of salt-tolerant forages for sequential water reuse systems: II. Plant-ion relations
by Grieve, C.M. & Poss, J.A. & Grattan, S.R. & Suarez, D.L. & Benes, S.E. & Robinson, P.H.
- 137-150 Evaluation of salt-tolerant forages for sequential water reuse systems: III. Potential implications for ruminant mineral nutrition
by Grattan, S.R. & Grieve, C.M. & Poss, J.A. & Robinson, P.H. & Suarez, D.L. & Benes, S.E.
- 151-175 Temporal variations in water quality of farm dams: impacts of land use and water sources
by Brainwood, M. A. & Burgin, S. & Maheshwari, B.
October 2004, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-17 Assessing microbial pollution of rural surface waters: A review of current watershed scale modeling approaches
by Jamieson, R. & Gordon, R. & Joy, D. & Lee, H.
- 19-37 Analysis of irrigation systems and irrigation strategies for durum wheat in Tunisia
by Mailhol, J. C. & Zairi, A. & Slatni, A. & Ben Nouma, B. & El Amani, H.
- 39-50 Diffusive tank model application in rainfall-runoff analysis of upland fields in Taiwan
by Chen, R. S. & Pi, L. C.
- 51-65 Agricultural water management in a humid region: sensitivity to climate, soil and crop parameters
by Satti, Sudheer R. & Jacobs, Jennifer M. & Irmak, Suat
- 67-81 Rice root growth and nutrient uptake as influenced by organic manure in continuously and alternately flooded paddy soils
by Yang, Changming & Yang, Linzhang & Yang, Yongxing & Ouyang, Zhu
October 2004, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 159-177 A fuzzy risk approach for performance evaluation of an irrigation reservoir system
by Suresh, K. R. & Mujumdar, P. P.
- 179-190 Evapotranspiration of flood-irrigated pecans
by Sammis, T. W. & Mexal, J. G. & Miller, D.
- 191-201 Yield response of greenhouse grown tomato to partial root drying and conventional deficit irrigation
by Kirda, C. & Cetin, M. & Dasgan, Y. & Topcu, S. & Kaman, H. & Ekici, B. & Derici, M. R. & Ozguven, A. I.
- 203-231 Mapping of salinity risk in the lower Namoi valley using non-linear kriging methods
by Triantafilis, J. & Odeh, I. O. A. & Warr, B. & Ahmed, M. F.
September 2004, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 83-100 Relationships among the leaf area index, moisture availability, and spectral reflectance in an upland rice field
by Kimura, Reiji & Okada, Shuhei & Miura, Hiroyuki & Kamichika, Makio
- 101-114 Soil water balance simulation of alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) in the semiarid Chinese Loess Plateau
by Zhao, Chuanyan & Feng, Zhaodong & Chen, Guodong
- 115-133 Review of measured crop water productivity values for irrigated wheat, rice, cotton and maize
by Zwart, Sander J. & Bastiaanssen, Wim G. M.
- 135-153 Entrenched views or insufficient science?: Contested causes and solutions of water allocation; insights from the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania
by Lankford, Bruce & van Koppen, Barbara & Franks, Tom & Mahoo, Henry
September 2004, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-11 Sensitivity of evapotranspiration to global warming: a case study of arid zone of Rajasthan (India)
by Goyal, R. K.
- 13-27 Influence of rootstock, irrigation level and recycled water on growth and yield of Soultanina grapevines
by Paranychianakis, Nikos V. & Aggelides, Sotiris & Angelakis, Andreas N.
- 29-41 The effect of supplemental irrigation on watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) production in gravel and sand mulched fields in the Loess Plateau of northwest China
by Wang, Ya-jun & Xie, Z. K. & Li, Feng-min & Zhang, Zhi-shan
- 43-67 The effects of a weir on reducing acid flux from a drained coastal acid sulphate soil backswamp
by Johnston, S. G. & Slavich, P. G. & Hirst, P.
- 69-82 Performance of subsurface drains for reclaiming waterlogged saline lands under rolling topography in Tungabhadra irrigation project in India
by Manjunatha, M. V. & Oosterbaan, R. J. & Gupta, S. K. & Rajkumar, H. & Jansen, H.
August 2004, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 185-194 Mechanical control of shrubs in a semiarid region of Argentina and its effect on soil water content and grassland productivity
by Adema, Edgardo O. & Buschiazzo, Daniel E. & Babinec, Francisco J. & Rucci, Tito E. & Hermida, Vanina F. Gomez
- 195-206 Partial rootzone drying is a feasible option for irrigating processing tomatoes
by Zegbe, J. A. & Behboudian, M. H. & Clothier, B. E.
- 207-232 Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: I. ADEAUMIS, a simulation platform based on bio-decisional modelling and spatial information
by Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E.
- 233-250 Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: II. Validation of ADEAUMIS
by Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E.
- 251-265 Lentil production under supplemental irrigation in a Mediterranean environment
by Oweis, Theib & Hachum, Ahmed & Pala, Mustafa
August 2004, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 107-115 Effects of water stress at specific growth stages on onion bulb yield and quality
by Pelter, Gary Q. & Mittelstadt, Robert & Leib, Brian G. & Redulla, Cristoti A.
- 117-133 Simulation of water dynamics and irrigation scheduling for winter wheat and maize in seasonal frost areas
by Shang, Songhao & Li, Xichun & Mao, Xiaomin & Lei, Zhidong
- 135-149 Emitter and filter tests for wastewater reuse by drip irrigation
by Capra, A. & Scicolone, B.
- 151-175 Field research on the performance of various drainage materials in Lithuania
by Rimidis, A. & Dierickx, W.
- 177-184 Reply to J.W. Van Hoorn `Some observations with respect to sodicity hazard of irrigation waters'
by Barbiero, Laurent & Valles, Vincent & Cheverry, Claude
July 2004, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-17 Effect of subsurface drip irrigation on processing tomato yield, water table depth, soil salinity, and profitability
by Hanson, B. & May, D.
- 19-32 Infiltration parameters for furrow irrigation
by Holzapfel, E. A. & Jara, J. & Zuniga, C. & Marino, M. A. & Paredes, J. & Billib, M.
- 33-46 Resource-centred thinking in river basins; should we revoke the crop water requirement approach to irrigation planning?
by Lankford, Bruce A.
- 47-60 Characteristics and behavior of nutrients in a paddy field area equipped with a recycling irrigation system
by Feng, Y. W. & Yoshinaga, I. & Shiratani, E. & Hitomi, T. & Hasebe, H.
- 61-76 Measuring the willingness of farmers to pay for groundwater in the highland areas of Jordan
by Salman, Amer Zahi & Al-Karablieh, Emad
- 77-89 Production and quality of the onion crop (Allium cepa L.) cultivated under controlled deficit irrigation conditions in a semi-arid climate
by Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & Dominguez-Padilla, A. & Lopez, R.