Agricultural Water Management
1998, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 45-54 Salinity and drought, a comparison of their effects on the relationship between yield and evapotranspiration
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Karam, F.
- 55-70 Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on yield, yield components and water use efficiency of barley in Saudi Arabia
by Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, Ali A.
- 71-83 Study on feasibility of drip irrigation in shallow ground water zones of eastern India
by Srivastava, R. C. & Upadhayaya, A.
- 85-94 Estimation of a production function for wheat under saline conditions
by Datta, K. K. & Sharma, V. P. & Sharma, D. P.
1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 191-200 Effect of leucaena mulch on soil-water use and wheat yield
by Sharma, N. K. & Singh, P. N. & Tyagi, P. C. & Mohan, S. C.
- 201-207 Effect of drip and furrow irrigation and plant spacing on yield of tomato at Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
by Yohannes, Fekadu & Tadesse, Teshome
- 209-226 Optimization of furrow irrigation schedules, designs and net return to water
by Raghuwanshi, N. S. & Wallender, W. W.
- 227-243 Using the DRAINMOD-N model to study effects of drainage system design and management on crop productivity, profitability and NO3-N losses in drainage water
by Breve, M. A. & Skaggs, R. W. & Parsons, J. E. & Gilliam, J. W.
- 245-259 Irrigation requirement of rubber trees (Hevea brasiliensis) in the subhumid tropics
by Vijayakumar, K. R. & Dey, S. K. & Chandrasekhar, T. R. & Devakumar, A. S. & Mohankrishna, T. & Rao, P. Sanjeeva & Sethuraj, M. R.
- 261-267 Reliability of drip irrigation systems under different operation conditions in Poland
by Jeznach, Jerzy
1997, Volume 35, Issue 1-2
- 1-10 Water requirement and productivity of palmarosa on sandy loam soil under a sub-tropical climate
by Singh, S. & Ram, M. & Ram, D. & Sharma, S. & Singh, D. V.
- 11-28 The use of hydrological models in the irrigated areas of Mendoza, Argentina
by Querner, E. P. & Morabito, J. A. & Manzanera, M. & Paws, J. A. & Ciancaglini, N. C. & Menenti, M.
- 29-42 Grain sorghum growth, water use, and yield in contrasting soils
by Tolk, J. A. & Howell, T. A. & Steiner, J. L. & Evett, S. R.
- 43-60 Salinization and crop transpiration of irrigated fields in Pakistan's Punjab
by Smets, S. M. P. & Kuper, M. & Van Dam, J. C. & Feddes, R. A.
- 61-73 Water table draw down during drainage with evaporation/evapotranspiration
by Pandey, R. S. & Bhattacharya, A. K. & Singh, O. P. & Gupta, S. K.
- 75-93 Integrated groundwater flow and agronomic modelling for management of dryland salinity of a coastal plain in southern Australia
by Pavelic, Paul & Dillon, Peter J. & Narayan, Kumar A. & Herrmann, Tim N. & Barnett, Stephen R.
- 95-107 Comparative studies on performance of longitudinal and transverse drainage in Latvia
by Shkinkis, C.
- 109-121 A procedure for rotation irrigation in lowland rice
by Kan, Chun-E & Chen, Kune-Yao & Shih, Sun F.
- 123-146 Spatial and temporal distribution of soil water balance for a drip-irrigated almond tree
by Andreu, L. & Hopmans, J. W. & Schwankl, L. J.
- 147-165 Assessing irrigation/drainage/salinity management using spatially referenced salinity measurements
by Rhoades, J. D. & Lesch, S. M. & LeMert, R. D. & Alves, W. J.
- 167-182 Sorghum and sunflower evapotranspiration and yield from simulated leaf area index
by Mailhol, Jean Claude & Olufayo, Ayorinde A. & Ruelle, Pierre
1997, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 207-215 Evaluation of the portable furrow infiltrometer
by Izadi, B. & King, B. & Ashraf, M. S.
- 217-231 Accounting for humidity in canopy-temperature-controlled irrigation scheduling
by Wanjura, Donald F. & Upchurch, Dan R.
- 233-246 Simulation of soil moisture dynamics on irrigated cotton in semi-arid climates
by Antonopoulos, Vassilis Z.
- 247-263 Application efficiency of micro-sprinkler irrigation of almond trees
by Koumanov, K. S. & Hopmans, J. W. & Schwankl, L. J. & Andreu, L. & Tuli, A.
1997, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 111-124 Behavior of 42 crop species grown in saline soils with high boron concentrations
by Ferreyra, Raul E. & Aljaro, Agustin U. & Ruiz, Rafael Sch. & Rojas, Leonardo P. & Oster, J. D.
- 125-135 Effect of saline irrigation on germination and growth parameters of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) in a pot experiment
by Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, A. A. & Al-Shammafy, S. A. & Karimulla, S. & Al-Aswad, S. O.
- 137-148 Evaluation of irrigation scheduling program and spring wheat yield response in southwestern Colorado
by Al-Kaisi, Mahdi M. & Berrada, Abdel & Stack, Mark
- 149-160 Irrigation of sunflower (Helianthus annuus) in relation to tillage and mulching
by Gajri, P. R. & Gill, K. S. & Chaudhary, M. R. & Singh, Rachhpal
- 161-167 Growth of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) as influenced by irrigation water salinity and time of salinization
by Al-Tahir, Osman A. & Al-Abdulsalam, Mohammad A.
- 169-185 Application of the optimization method for estimating infiltration characteristics in furrow irrigation and its comparison with other methods
by Esfandiari, M. & Maheshwari, B. L.
- 187-193 Estimating recession times in furrows with small longitudinal slope on a clay soil
by Esfandiari, M. & Maheshwari, B. L. & Cornish, P. S.
- 195-206 Economic analysis of trickle irrigation system considering planting geometry
by T iwari, K. N. & Yella Reddy, K.
1997, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-16 Nitrogen and chloride concentration in deep soil cores related to fertilization
by Al-Jamal, M. Salameh & Sammis, T. W. & Jones, T.
- 17-24 Effects of water quality and frequency of irrigation on growth and yield of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.)
by Al-Tahir, Osman A. & Al-Nabulsi, Y. A. & Helalia, A. M.
- 25-46 Analysis of surface irrigation performance terms and indices
by Zerihun, Dawit & Wang, Zhi & Rimal, Suman & Feyen, Jan & Mohan Reddy, J.
- 47-55 Long-term salinity development in a lysimeter experiment
by Van Hoorn, J. W. & Katerji, N. & Hamdy, A.
- 57-69 Osmotic adjustment of sugar beets in response to soil salinity and its influence on stomatal conductance, growth and yield
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Karzel, E. Mou
- 71-79 Water use and yields of sugarbeet grown under every-other-furrow irrigation with different irrigation intervals
by Sepaskhah, A. R. & Kamgar-Haghighi, A. A.
- 81-94 Some environmental problems associated with the use of treated wastewater for irrigation in Jordan
by Al-Nakshabandi, G. A. & Saqqar, M. M. & Shatanawi, M. R. & Fayyad, M. & Al-Horani, H.
- 95-110 Impact of hardy ornamental nursery stock (HONS) systems on the environment: losses of nutrients and agrochemicals
by Harris, G. L. & Hodgkinson, R. A. & Scott, M. & Mason, D. J. & Pepper, T. J.
1997, Volume 33, Issue 2-3
- 87-97 Soil water management implications during the constant rate and the falling rate stages of soil evaporation
by Bonsu, Mensah
- 99-116 Surface water management under varying drainage conditions for rice on an acid sulphate soil in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
by Hanhart, K. & Ni, Duong Van & Bakker, N. & Bil, F. & Postma, I. & van Mensvoort, M. E. F.
- 117-126 Optimising the dimensions of agrowells in hard-rock aquifers in Sri Lanka
by De Silva, C. S. & Weatherhead, E. K.
- 127-137 Control of clogging in drip irrigation with stored treated municipal sewage effluent
by Ravina, I. & Paz, E. & Sofer, Z. & Marm, A. & Schischa, A. & Sagi, G. & Yechialy, Z. & Lev, Y.
- 139-157 A comparison of furrow, surface drip, and subsurface drip irrigation on lettuce yield and applied water
by Hansona, B. R. & Schwankl, L. J. & Schulbach, K. F. & Pettygrove, G. S.
- 159-168 Validation of a malting barley water and nutrient management expert system
by Broner, I. & Thompson, K. & Dillon, M.
- 169-181 Design and development of an auto irrigation system
by Luthra, S. K. & Kaledonkar, M. J. & Singh, O. P. & Tyagi, N. K.
- 183-210 Hillslope dynamics of on-farm generation of surface water flows: The case of rain-fed cultivation of pearl millet on sandy soil in the Sahel
by Rockstrom, J. & Valentin, C.
- 211-212 Land and water development in the Asia-Pacific region : V.V.N. Murty and K. Takeuchi, Science Publishers, Inc., Lebanon, NH, 1966, 152 pp., ISBN 1-886106-60-6
by Walter, Michael F.
- 213-214 Louis J. Thibodeaux. Environmental chemodynamics: Movement of chemicals in air, water, and soil : John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 605 Third Ave., New York, NY 10158-0012. 1996. ISBN 0-471-61295-2. 599 pp. $69.95
by Koelliker, James K.
- 215-217 Soil salinity and water quality : by R. Chhabra, A.A. Balkerna Publishers, Brookfield, VT, USA, 1966, 284 pp., ISBN 90-5410-727-8
by Oster, J. D.
1997, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-18 Mapping the total volumetric irrigation water requirements in England and Wales
by Knox, J. W. & Weatherhead, E. K. & Bradley, R. I.
- 19-29 Irrigation planning in wheat (Triticum aestivum) under deep water table conditions through simulation modelling
by Singh, Rajinder & Singh, Joginder
- 31-41 Grain sorghum response to supplementary irrigations under post-rainy season conditions
by Farah, S. M. & Salih, A. A. & Taha, A. M. & Ali, Z. I. & Ali, I. A.
- 43-62 Optimal crop planning model for an existing groundwater irrigation project in Thailand
by Mainuddin, Mohammed & Das Gupta, Ashim & Raj Onta, Pushpa
- 63-78 The response of sap flow in apple roots to localised irrigation
by Green, S. R. & Clothier, B. E. & McLeod, D. J.
- 79-81 The economics of soil degradation: technological change and policy alternatives. SMSS technical monograph 22 : John H. Sanders, Douglas D. Southgate and John G. Lee. Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics, West Lafayette, IN, and World Soil Resources, USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service, Washington, DC, 1995, 74 pp., unpriced (from USDA-NRCS)
by Harman, Wyatte L.
- 81-83 Paddy fields in the world : T. Tabuchi and S. Hasegawa, Japanese Society of Irrigation, Drainage and Reclamation Engineering, Tokyo, 1995, 353 pp., [yen sign] 10 000 E, ISBN 4-88980-077-8 C 3061
by Sakthivadivel, R.
- 83-84 Crop-water-simulation models in practice, selected papers of the 2nd workshop on crop-water-models held at the occasion of the 15th congress of the international commission on irrigation and drainage (ICID), The Hague, The Netherlands, 1993 : L.S. Pereira, B.J. van den Broek, P. Kabat and R.G. Allen (Editors). Wageningen Pers, Wageningen, The Netherlands, 1995, 339 pp., Dfl.218 (hardbound), ISBN 90-74134-26-2
by Evett, Steven R.
1997, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 215-225 Effects of NaCl salinity on germination, growth, gas exchange and yield of greenhouse eggplant
by Chartzoulakis, K. S. & Loupassaki, M. H.
- 227-238 Real time irrigation management using the EPIC-PHASE model and weather forecasts
by Cabelguenne, M. & Debaeke, Ph. & Puech, J. & Bosc, N.
- 239-258 Evaluation of a watershed scale forest hydrologic model
by Amatya, D. M. & Skaggs, R. W. & Gregory, J. D.
- 259-273 Economic analysis of sprinkler and siphon tube irrigation systems, with implications for public policies
by Wichelns, Dennis & Houston, Laurie & Cone, David
- 275-284 An assessment of hydraulic design of micro-irrigation systems
by Wu, I-Pai
- 285-291 Response of wheat to saline irrigation and drainage
by Khosla, B. K. & Gupta, R. K.
- 293-306 Model simulation of water and nitrate movement in a level-basin under fertigation treatments
by Santos, D. V. & Sousa, P. L. & Smith, R. E.
- 307-320 Cost assessment of various means of averting environmental damage and groundwater contamination from nitrate seepage
by Haruvy, Nava & Hadas, A. & Hadas, Aviva
1997, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 111-129 Field-measured evapotranspiration as a stochastic process
by Raghuwanshi, N. S. & Wallender, W. W.
- 131-145 Bypass flow and its role in leaching of raised beds under different land use types on an acid sulphate soil
by Minh, L. Q. & Tuong, T. P. & Booltink, H. W. G. & van Mensvoort, M. E. F. & Bouma, J.
- 147-162 Evaluating water delivery in tertiary units Part l: Method
by Gilot, Luc
- 163-179 Evaluating water delivery in tertiary units Part 2: A case study, Urcuqui, a farmer-managed irrigation system in the Andes
by Gilot, Luc & Calvez, Roger & Le Goulvenp, Partick & Ruf, Thierry
- 181-195 Evaluation of an irrigation water management scheme -- a case study
by Sarma, P. B. S. & Rao, V. V.
- 197-209 Water stress response function for groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.)
by Jain, L. L. & Panda, R. K. & Sharma, C. P.
- 211-212 Rivers of Eden : Rivers of Eden: The Struggle for Water and the Quest for Peace in the Middle East, by Daniel Hillel, Oxford University Press, 1994, 355 pp. $30.00 (cloth), ISBN 0-19-58068-8
by Ruff, James F.
- 212-213 Design of diversion weirs : Design of Diversion Weirs: Small Scale Irrigation in Hot Climates. By Rozgar Baban, Wiley, 1995, 228 pp. $49.95 (paperback), ISBN 0 471 95211 7
by Walker, Wynn R.
- 213-214 Solute modelleing in catchment systems : Solute Modelling in Catchment Systems. Stephen T. Trudgill (Editor), Wiley, Chichester, UK, New York, USA, 1995, 473 pp. $125.00 (cloth), ISBN 0-471-95717-8
by Hogarth, Bill
1996, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-14 Perspectives on deficit irrigation
by English, Marshall & Raja, Syed Navaid
- 15-27 Seasonal movement of salts in naturally structured saline-sodic clay soils
by Armstrong, A. S. B. & Rycroft, D. W. & Tanton, T. W.
- 29-36 The areal distribution of soil moisture under sprinkler irrigation
by Li, Jiusheng & Kawano, Hiroshi
- 37-48 Simple microirrigation techniques for improving irrigation efficiency on vegetable gardens
by Batchelor, Charles & Lovell, Christopher & Murata, Monica
- 49-69 Evaluation of two water table management models for Atlantic Canada
by Prasher, S. O. & Madani, A. & Clemente, R. S. & Geng, G. Q. & Bhardwaj, A.
- 71-83 Water balance and nitrate leaching in an irrigated maize crop in SW Spain
by Moreno, F. & Cayuela, J. A. & Fernandez, J. E. & Fernandez-Boy, E. & Murillo, J. M. & Cabrera, F.
- 85-104 Water balance estimates over Greece
by Kerkides, P. & Michalopoulou, H. & Papaioannou, G. & Pollatou, R.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 165-184 Water, tillage and weed interactions in lowland tropical rice: a review
by Bhagat, R. M. & Bhuiyan, S. I. & Moody, K.
- 185-193 Real-time forecasting of irrigation water requirements of paddy fields
by Li, Y. H. & Cui, Y. L.
- 195-203 Atrazine fate on a tile drained field in northern New York: a case study
by Rothstein, Eric & Steenhuis, Tammo S. & Peverly, John H. & Geohring, Larry D.
- 205-223 Uptake of shallow groundwater by cotton: growth stage, groundwater salinity effects in column lysimeters
by Hutmacher, R. B. & Ayars, J. E. & Vail, S. S. & Bravo, A. D. & Dettinger, D. & Schoneman, R. A.
- 225-235 Influence of leaching with different amounts of water on desalinization and permeability behaviour of chloride and sulphate-dominated saline soils
by Sharma, S. K. & Manchanda, H. R.
- 237-251 Computerized database for optimal management of community irrigation systems in Thailand
by Jiracheewee, N. & Oron, G. & Murty, V. V. N. & Wuwongse, V.
- 253-267 On-farm rainwater and crop management for improving productivity of rainfed areas
by Rathore, A. L. & Pal, A. R. & Sahu, R. K. & Chaudhary, J. L.
- 269-283 Characteristics of water reuse and its effects on paddy irrigation system water balance and the riceland ecosystem
by Zulu, Giveson & Toyota, Masaru & Misawa, Shin-ichi
- 285-293 Unsteady state drainage in a vertically heterogeneous soil
by Singh, M. P. & Chauhan, H. S. & Ram, S.
- 295-306 The effect of papermill wastewater irrigation and gypsum soil amendments on sodium accumulation by cottonwood and soil
by Howe, Jonathan & Wagner, Michael R.
- 307-309 Drainage principles and applications : Drainage Principles and Applications, ILRI Publication 16 (Second Edition), H.P. Ritzema (Editor-in-Chief), International Institute for Land Reclamation and Improvement (ILRI), P.O. Box 45, AA Wageningen, The Netherlands, 1994, 1125 pp., ISBN 90 70754339
by Wayne Skaggs, Richard
- 309-310 Subsoil management techniques : Subsoil Management Techniques, N.S. Jayawardane and B.A. Stewart (Editors), Lewis Publishers, CRC Press, Inc., 2000 Coorporate Blvd., N.W., Boca Ratan, FL 33431, 1995, 247 pp., ISBN 1-56670-020-5
by Voorhees, Ward B.
- 310-311 Management of water use in agriculture : Management of Water Use in Agriculture, K.K. Tanji and B. Yaron (Editors), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1994, 320 + xix pp., price DM 228.00, ISBN 3-540-57309-7 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York) or ISBN 0-387-57309-7 (Springer-Verlag, New York, Berlin, Heidelberg)
by Steiner, Jean L.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 1-2
- 1-15 Mapping the spatial distribution of volumetric irrigation water requirements for maincrop potatoes in England and Wales
by Knox, J. W. & Weatherhead, E. K. & Bradley, R. I.
- 17-34 Computed evapotranspiration of annual and perennial crops at different temporal and spatial scales using published parameter values
by Radersma, Simone & de Ridder, Nico
- 35-49 Simulation of soil moisture profiles for wheat in Brazil
by de Faria, Rogerio T. & Madramootoo, Chandra A.
- 51-64 Performance of simplified water balance models under maize in a semiarid subtropical environment
by Arora, V. K. & Gajri, P. R.
- 65-73 The effects of conservation tillage on potential groundwater recharge
by O'Leary, Gary J.
- 75-90 Impact of irrigation on brackish ground water lenses in northern Kuwait
by Al-Sulaimi, J. & Viswanathan, M. N. & Naji, M. & Sumait, A.
- 91-104 Vetiver grass hedges for erosion control on a cropped flood plain: hedge hydraulics
by Dalton, P. A. & Smith, R. J. & Truong, P. N. V.
- 105-114 The influence of irrigation water salinity and fertilizer management on the yield of Alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.)
by Helalia, Awad M. & Al-Tapir, O. A. & Al-Nabulsi, Y. A.
- 115-143 Model for optimal cropping patterns within the farm based on crop water production functions and irrigation uniformity I: Development of a decision model
by Juan, J. A. de & Tarjuelo, J. M. & Valiente, M. & Garcia, P.
- 145-163 Model for optimal cropping patterns within the farm based on crop water production functions and irrigation uniformity II: A case study of irrigation scheduling in Albacete, Spain
by Tarjuelo, J. M. & de Juan, J. A. & Valiente, M. & Garcia, P.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 237-249 Effect of salinity on water stress, growth, and yield of maize and sunflower
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Karam, F. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 251-259 Response of corn, grain sorghum, and sunflower to irrigation in the High Plains of Kansas
by Stone, L. R. & Schlegel, A. J. & Gwin, R. E. & Khan, A. H.
- 261-282 Shallow subsurface drainage in an irrigated vertisol with a perched water table
by Muirhead, W. A. & Humphreys, E. & Jayawardane, N. S. & Moll, J. L.
- 283-300 Water-table modelling to estimate irrigation losses: application to the Lower Durance, France
by Lacroix, M. & Wang, H. Q. & Blavoux, B.
- 301-312 Influence of conservation measures on groundwater regime in a semi arid tract of South India
by Rama Mohan Rao, M. S. & Adhikari, R. N. & Chittaranjan, S. & Chandrappa, M.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 123-132 General irrigation efficiency for field water management
by Wang, Zhi & Zerihun, Dawit & Feyen, Jan
- 133-142 Determination of infiltration rate from border irrigation advance and recession trajectories
by Foroud, N. & George, E. St. & Entz, T.
- 143-154 Evaporation in layered soils under different rates of clay amendment
by Zayani, K. & Bousnina, H. & Mhiri, A. & Hartmann, R. & Cherif, H.
- 155-173 Comparative study of two crop yield simulation models
by Xevi, E. & Gilley, J. & Feyen, J.
- 175-184 Effect of treated effluent irrigation and nitrogen on yield and nitrogen use efficiency of wheat
by Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, Ali A. & Karimulla, Shaik
- 185-199 Modeling water balance components in relation to field layout in lowland paddy fields. I. Model development
by Odhiambo, L. O. & Murty, V. V. N.
- 201-216 Modeling water balance components in relation to field layout in lowland paddy fields. II: Model application
by Odhiambo, L. O. & Murty, V. V. N.
- 217-235 Spatially varied steady flow in irrigation canals
by Misra, Rajeev
1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-24 Saline water management for irrigation in India
by Minhas, P. S.
- 25-40 Assessment and management of poor quality waters for crop production: A simulation model (SWAM)
by Singh, C. S. & Gupta, S. K. & Ram, Sewa
- 41-56 A simple model for the prediction of nitrate concentration in the potato root zone
by Izadi, B. & Ashraf, M. S. & Studer, D. & McCann, I. & King, B.
- 57-68 Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on yield and yield components of two rapeseed cultivars
by Al-Jaloud, Ali A. & Hussian, Ghulam & Karimulla, Shaik & Al-Hamidi, Akil H.
- 69-76 Reducing water seepage from earthen ponds
by Ahmad, Shahid & Aslam, M. & Shafiq, M.
- 77-90 Sorghum yield, water use and canopy temperatures under different levels of irrigation
by Olufayo, A. & Baldy, C. & Ruelle, P.
- 91-106 Studies on some land management practices for increasing agricultural production in Vertisols of Central India
by Tomar, S. S. & Tembe, G. P. & Sharma, S. K. & Tomar, V. S.
- 107-118 Management of runoff stored in small tanks for transplanted rice production in the mid-hills of Northwest Himalaya
by Bhatnagar, P. R. & Srivastava, R. C. & Bhatnagar, V. K.
1996, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 235-253 Cautionary notes on the use of pedotransfer functions for estimating soil hydraulic properties
by Espino, A. & Mallants, D. & Vanclooster, M. & Feyen, J.
- 255-265 Movement of water in restructured saline and sodic clay topsoils under a rainfall simulator
by Tanto, T. W. & Armstrong, A. S. B. & Rycroft, D. W.
- 267-281 Determination of soil hydrologic properties under simulated rainfall condition
by Mohanty, S. & Singh, R.
- 283-298 Time series modeling of channel transmission losses
by Hameed, Tahir & Marino, M. A. & Cheema, M. N.
- 299-314 Mungbean response to surface drainage when grown as a pre-rice crop on waterlog-prone ricelands
by Garrity, D. P. & Pernito, R.
- 315-325 Water use and soil moisture depletion by olive trees under different irrigation conditions
by Michelakis, Nic. & Vouyoukalou, E. & Clapaki, G.
- 327-338 Factors influencing the stability of salt affected soils in the UK--criteria for identifying appropriate management options
by Hodgkinson, R. A. & Thorburn, A. A.
- 339-340 Water and peace in the Middle East : J. Isaac and H. Shuval (Editors), Proceedings of the First Israeli-Palestinian International Academic Conference on Water, 10-13 December 1992, Zurich, Switzerland, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, New York, 552 pp., US$ 222.75/Dfl. 390.00, ISBN 0-444-81464-7
by Broner, Israel
1996, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 117-127 Effects of dispersible soil clay and algae on seepage prevention from small dams
by Rengasamy, P. & McLeod, A. J. & Ragusa, S. R.
- 129-145 Characterizing microtopographical effects on level-basin irrigation performance
by Playan, E. & Faci, J. M. & Serreta, A.
- 147-161 Soil water regime under pasture in the humid zone of spain: Validation of an empirical model and prediction of irrigation requirements
by Paz, A. & Neira, A. & Castelao, A.
- 163-173 Optimal spacing of tubewells in relation to channel losses and lining for multicropping system
by Patode, R. S. & Mal, B. C.
- 175-185 A statistical approach for estimating irrigation water usage in western Saudi Arabia
by Abu Rizaiza, Omar S. & Al-Osaimy, Mahmoud H.
- 187-199 Effects of controlled drainage on nitrate concentrations in subsurface drain discharge
by Lalonde, V. & Madramootoo, C. A. & Trenholm, L. & Broughton, R. S.
- 201-213 Use of soil physical characteristics from laboratory measurements or standard series for modelling unsaturated water flow
by Hack-ten Broeke, M. J. D. & Hegmans, J. H. B. M.
- 215-233 Water use and yield of maize with two levels of nitrogen fertilization in SW Spain
by Fernandez, J. E. & Moreno, F. & Murillo, J. M. & Cayuela, J. A. & Fernandez-Boy, E. & Cabrera, F.
1995, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-24 Low-head bubbler irrigation systems. Part I: Design
by Reynolds, Curt & Yitayew, Muluneh & Petersen, Margaret
- 25-35 Low-head bubbler irrigation systems. Part II. Air lock problems
by Reynolds, Curt & Yitayew, Muluneh
- 37-52 Potential groundwater recharge from fallowing in north-west Victoria, Australia
by O'Connell, Mark G. & O'Leary, Garry J. & Incerti, Maurice
- 53-62 Reductions in hydraulic conductivity and infiltration rate in relation to aggregate stability and irrigation water turbidity
by Abu-Sharar, T. M. & Salameh, A. S.
- 63-83 The effectiveness of management options for dryland salinity control at Wanilla, South Australia
by Richardson, Stuart B. & Narayan, Kumar A.
- 85-100 Using the Southern Oscillation Index for improving rainfall prediction and agricultural water management in Ghana
by Adiku, S. G. K. & Stone, R. C.
- 101-109 A field approach to estimation of humid area drainage coefficients
by Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh Z.
1995, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 271-293 Willow stand evapotranspiration simulated for Swedish soils
by Persson, Gunn
- 295-310 Influence of improved subsurface drainage on phosphorus losses and nitrogen leaching from a heavy clay soil
by Turtola, E. & Paajanen, A.
- 311-323 Effects of soil moisture stress on evapotranspiration partitioning
by Sepaskhah, A. R. & Ilampour, S.
- 325-334 Irrigation with brackish water under desert conditions XI. Salt tolerance in sweet-corn cultivars
by Pasternak, D. & Sagih, M. & DeMalach, Y. & Keren, Y. & Shaffer, A.
- 335-348 Equity and efficiency issues in irrigation water distribution
by Lal Kalu, Indra & Nidhi Paudyal, Guna & Das Gupta, Ashim
1995, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 185-200 Water use for upland irrigation in a humid region of Japan
by Yomota, Atsushi & Ndegwa, George M.
- 201-221 Modelling of furrow irrigation. Advance with two-dimensional infiltration
by Tabuada, M. A. & Rego, Z. J. C. & Vachaud, G. & Pereira, L. S.
- 223-230 Effects of crop species and applied N on soil moisture
by Wilman, D. & Leitch, M. H.
- 231-243 Growth of species in a tree plantation and its influence on salinity and groundwater in the 400 mm rainfall region of south-western Australia
by Greenwood, E. A. N. & Biddiscombe, E. F. & Rogers, A. L. & Beresford, J. D. & Watson, G. D.
- 245-252 Consideration of air entrapment in surface irrigation; A computer simulation study
by Izadi, B. & Podmore, T. H. & Seymour, R. M.
- 253-270 Mole drainage: Prospective drainage solution to Bangkok clay soils
by Jha, Madan Kumar & Koga, Kiyoshi
1995, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 95-112 Leaching of lime and fertilisers from a reseeded upland pasture on a stagnogley soil in mid-Wales
by Cuttle, S. P. & James, A. R.
- 113-120 Water use and yield of greenhouse grown eggplant under drip irrigation
by Chartzoulakis, K. & Drosos, N.
- 121-132 Irrigation with brackish water under desert conditions X. Irrigation management of tomatoes (Lycopersicon esculentum Mills) on desert sand dunes
by Pasternak, D. & De Malach, Y.
- 133-147 THERESA: I. Matric water content measurements through thickness variations in vertisols
by Cabidoche, Yves-Marie & Ozier-Lafontaine, Harry
- 149-161 THERESA: II. Thickness variations of vertisols for indicating water status in soil and plants
by Ozier-Lafontaine, Harry & Cabidoche, Yves-Marie
- 163-178 Forecasting system of irrigation water on paddy field by fuzzy theory
by Saruwatari, Nobuya & Yomota, Atsushi
- 179-180 Soil and water quality: An agenda for agriculture : Committee on Long-Range Soil and Water Conservation, Board on Agriculture, National Research Council, National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1993, 516 pp., US$ 58.95, ISBN 0-309-04933-4
by Hatfield, J. L.
- 180-181 Application of geographic information systems in hydrology and water resources management : K. Kovar and H.P. Nachtnebel (editors), Institute of Hydrology, Wallingford, UK, 1993, 694 + xii pp., US$ 80.00, ISBN 0-947571-48-5
by Arnold, Jeffrey G.
- 182-181 Hydrological processes in karst terraces : Gultekin Gunay, A. Ivan Johnson and William Back (editors), International Association of Hydrological Sciences Publication No. 207, Institute of Hydrology, Wallingford, UK, 1993, 412 + xii pp., US$ 60.00, ISBN 0-947571-28-0
by Felton, Gary K.
- 183-184 Management of farm irrigation systems : G.J. Hoffman, T.A. Howell, and K.H. Solomon (editors), Monograph No. 9, American Society of Agricultural Engineers, St. Joseph, MI, 1992, 1040 pp., US$ 89.00 non-member or US$ 54.50 member, ISBN 0-929355-11-3
by Snellen, W. B.
1995, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-8 Response of dry season sorghum to supplemental irrigation and fertilizer N and P on Vertisols in northern Cameroon
by Carsky, R. J. & Ndikawa, R. & Singh, L. & Rao, M. R.
- 9-21 Penman-Monteith, FAO-24 reference crop evapotranspiration and class-A pan data in Australia
by Chiew, F. H. S. & Kamaladasa, N. N. & Malano, H. M. & McMahon, T. A.
- 23-34 Water efficiency and stress on grain sorghum at different reproductive stages
by Mastrorilli, M. & Katerji, N. & Rana, G.
- 35-47 Finite element modeling of subsurface drainage in finnish heavy clay soils
by Aura, Erkki
- 49-56 Yield-water relations and nitrogen utilization by wheat in salt-affected soils of Bangladesh
by Rahman, S. M. & Khalil, M. I. & Ahmed, M. F.
- 57-71 Estimating biomass through transfer functions based on simulation model results: a case study for the Sahel
by de Ridder, N. & van Keulen, H.
- 73-94 Impact of climate and soil conditions on conception and implementation of irrigation schemes in the Senegal River basin
by Verheye, W. H.
1995, Volume 27, Issue 3-4
- 181-202 Factors influencing dissolved nitrogen concentrations and loadings in upland streams of the UK
by Reynolds, B. & Edwards, A.
- 203-223 CROSOWAT: A decision tool for irrigation schedule
by Joshi, M. B. & Murthy, J. S. R. & Shah, M. M.
- 225-242 The impact of sparse millet crops on evaporation from soil in semi-arid Niger
by Daamen, Carl C. & Simmonds, L. P. & Sivakumar, M. V. K.
- 243-257 Modelling the effects of sprinkler irrigation uniformity on crop yield
by Mantovani, E. C. & Villalobos, F. J. & Organ, F. & Fereres, E.
- 259-265 Drain pipe performance determined using a non-Darcy finite element model
by Zissis, Thomas S. & Papadakis, Triantaphyllos D.
- 267-282 Sensitivity of predicted irrigation-delivery performance to hydraulic and hydrologic uncertainty
by Gates, Timothy K. & Ahmed, Samir I.
- 283-297 Surge irrigation with residues to reduce soil erosion
by Evans, R. G. & Girgin, B. N. & Chenoweth, J. F. & Kroeger, M. W.
- 299-307 Simulation of evapotranspiration from groundnut under wet and dry conditions
by Sarkar, S. & Kar, S.
- 309-319 Evaluation of sugarcane evapotranspiration from water table data in the everglades agricultural area
by Omary, Mohammad & Izuno, Forrest T.
- 321-329 Leaching of salt from a heavy clay subsoil under simulated rainfall conditions
by Tanton, T. W. & Rycroft, D. W. & Hashimi, M.
- 331-340 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficient of sweet lime under drip irrigation
by Sepaskhah, A. R. & Kashefipour, S. M.
- 341-350 Comparison between simulated and measured profile water distribution
by Sarkar, S. & Kar, S.
- 351-363 Laboratory evaluation of locally made synthetic envelopes for subsurface drainage in Egypt
by El-Sadany Salem, H. & DierickX, W. & Willardson, L. S. & Abdel-Dayem, M. S.
- 365-371 Statistical procedures for the evaluation of evapotranspiration computing models
by Jacovides, C. P. & Kontoyiannis, H.
- 373-374 Comments on "The relation between soil infiltration and effective porosity in different soils"
by Rasiah, V.
1995, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 95-104 Some aspects of irrigation system management in India
by Pike, J. G.
- 105-123 Two-dimensional infiltration under furrow irrigation: modelling, its validation and applications
by Tabuada, M. A. & Rego, Z. J. C. & Vachaud, G. & Pereira, L. S.
- 125-142 Evaluation of water management strategies for acid sulphate soils using a simulation model: A case study in Indonesia
by Bronswijk, J. J. B. & Groenenberg, J. E. & Ritsema, C. J. & van Wijk, A. L. M. & Nugroho, K.
- 143-153 Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on water use efficiency of wheat in Saudi Arabia
by Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, Ali A.
- 155-166 An alternative plastic mulching system for improved water management in dryland maize production
by Fisher, P. D.
- 167-180 Evaluation of sieve and permeameter analyses methods for subsurface drain envelope laboratory research in Pakistan
by Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem & Vlotman, Willem F.