Agricultural Water Management
1991, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 67-75 Trickle irrigation of sunflower with municipal wastewater
by Papadopoulos, I. & Stylianou, Y.
- 77-84 Water use of a winter wheat cultivar (Triticum aestivum)
by Islam, Talebul
1990, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 277-287 Sensitivity analysis of parameters of border irrigation models
by Maheshwari, B. L. & McMahon, T. A. & Turner, A. K.
- 289-300 Operation diagrams for irrigation management
by Losada, A. & Juana, L. & Roldan, J.
- 301-316 Simulation of controlled drainage in open-ditch drainage systems
by Parsons, J. E. & Skaggs, R. W. & Doty, C. W.
- 317-332 Flood flow through tall vegetation
by Smith, R. J. & Hancock, N. H. & Ruffini, J. L.
- 333-345 Cost effectiveness of soil investigations for pipe drainage projects
by Smedema, L. K.
- 347-363 Economic evaluation of the transition from a traditional to a modernized irrigation project
by Regev, A. & Jaber, A. & Spector, R. & Yaron, D.
- 365-367 Modelling agricultural forest, and rangeland hydrology : Proc. 1988 international symposium, December 12-13, 1988. ASAE publ. 07-88. ASAE, St Joseph, MI., U.S.A., 1988. Softcover, 520 pp., price US$44.00
by Fleming, P. M.
- 367-368 Engineering hydrology techniques in practice : 349 pp., 114 tables, 131 figs. price [pound sign]39.95, 1989. ISBN 0-85312-943-6
by Nachtnebel, H. P.
- 368-370 Nitrogen management and ground water protection : R.F. Follett (editor). Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1989. Hardcover 395 pp, price US$102.50, DFL. 210; ISBN 0-444-87393-7
by Smith, S. J.
- 370-371 Ground water quality and agricultural practices : D.M. Fairchild (editor). Lewis Publishers Inc., Chelsea, MI, U.S.A., 1987. Hardcover, xxvii + 402 pp., price US$64.95, [pound sign]41.05. ISBN 0-87371-036-3
by Rose, D. A.
1990, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 181-194 Transient hydraulic modeling for improved canal system operation
by Merkley, G. P. & Walker, W. R. & Gichuki, F. N.
- 195-207 Design of storage tanks for water harvesting in rainfed areas
by Verma, H. N. & Sarma, P. B. S.
- 209-230 Estimation of the groundwater pollution potential on an agricultural watershed
by Rogowski, A. S.
- 231-241 Effect of intermittent irrigation on groundwater table contribution, irrigation requirement and yield of rice in Mollisols of the Tarai region
by Mishra, H. S. & Rathore, T. R. & Pant, R. C.
- 243-252 A laboratory reclamation study for sodic soils used for rice production
by Koo, J. W. & Edling, R. J. & Taylor, V.
- 253-266 Potential economic returns to improved irrigation infiltration uniformity
by Wichelns, D. & Oster, J. D.
- 267-276 Effect of irrigation scheduling on growth, yield and evapotranspiration of wheat in sodic soils
by Sharma, D. K. & Kumar, Ashok & Singh, K. N.
1990, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 87-100 A nonlinear chance constrained model for irrigation planning
by Paudyal, G. N. & Das Gupta, A.
- 101-120 A model for investment appraisal of grassland drainage schemes on farms in the U.K
by Dowle, K. & Armstrong, A. C.
- 121-133 Ion exchange treatment of subsurface drainage water
by Magette, W. L. & Pacheco, P. A. & Wheaton, F. W.
- 135-148 Variability of soil water tension and soil water content
by Hendrickx, J. M. H. & Wierenga, P. J. & Nash, M. S.
- 149-158 Nutrient trapping efficiency of a small sediment detention reservoir
by Cooper, Charles M. & Knight, Scott S.
- 159-171 Crop coefficients of some major crops of the Nigerian semi-arid tropics
by Abdulmumin, Salisu & Misari, Steven M.
- 173-179 Water use and yield relationships of irrigated potato
by Islam, Talebul & Sarker, Habibullah & Alam, Jahangir & Harun-Ur-Rashid
1990, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-13 Computerized scheduling for irrigation management and pumping operations in the watercourse command
by Ahmad, Shahid & Heermann, D. F.
- 15-28 Adopting water-conserving irrigation technology: The case of surge irrigation in Arizona
by Coupal, Roger H. & Wilson, Paul N.
- 29-33 Estimation of Manning's roughness coefficient for basin and border irrigation
by Harun-ur-Rashid, M.
- 35-48 Canopy temperature as an indicator of differential water use and yield performance among wheat cultivars
by Pinter, P. J. & Zipoli, G. & Reginato, R. J. & Jackson, R. D. & Idso, S. B. & Hohman, J. P.
- 49-61 Water and fertilizer interrelations with irrigated maize
by Fapohunda, H. O. & Hossain, M. M.
- 63-75 Dynamics of root and shoot growth of barley under various levels of salinity and water stress
by Al-Khafaf, S. & Andan, A. & Al-Asadi, N. M.
- 77-78 Elsevier's dictionary of water and hydraulic engineering, in five languages, English, French, Spanish, Dutch and German : Compiled by J.D. van der Tuin, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1989. Hardcover, XVI+466 pp., Dfl. 360.00. ISBN 0-444-42768-6
by Loiskandl, W.
- 78-79 Farm drainage in the United States: History, status and prospects : George A. Pavelis (editor). Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, miscellaneous publ. no. 1455, 1987. Soft cover, xiii+ 170 pp. GPO price US$ 9.00 stock number 001-019-00518-1
by Dierickx, W.
- 79-82 Scientific aspects of irrigation schemes -- A royal society discussion : C. Pereira et al. (editors). The Royal Society of London, 1986. Price [pound sign]35.00. ISBN 0-85403-268-1
by Horning, H. M.
- 82-83 Water and arid lands of the western United States : Mohammed T. El-Ashry and Diana C. Gibbons (editors). Sponsored by World Resources Institute. Cambridge University Press, New York, 1988. Hardcover 415 pp. Price [pound sign]40.00, US$59.50. ISBN 0-521-35040-9
by Fuller, Wallace H.
1990, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 339-350 Simulation model use for analyzing decision variables in multipump rice irrigation system operation
by Galang, A. L. A. & Bhuiyan, S. I.
- 351-366 Hydrological analysis of farm reservoirs in rainfed rice areas
by Guerra, L. C. & Watson, P. G. & Bhuiyan, S. I.
- 367-377 Variable-time model for equitable irrigation water distribution
by Sharma, D. N. & Oad, Ramchand
- 379-390 Clay lining of leaking earth dams
by Pepper, R. G. & Burke, K. L.
- 391-407 Mapping of irrigation need based on computerized soil and climatic data
by Madsen, Henrik Breuning & Holst, Kristian Aagaard
- 409-414 An irrigation system for plots under a rain shelter
by Nesmith, D. S. & Miller, A. & Ritchie, J. T.
1990, Volume 17, Issue 1-3
- 1-6 A review of the highlights and seminal issues of the symposium on the irrigation of sugarcane and associated crops - Mauritius
by Tuley, P. & Batchelor, C. H.
- 7-23 Recent developments for improving water management in surface and overhead irrigation
by Kay, Melvyn
- 25-35 Drag line irrigation: Practical experiences with sugar cane
by Zadrazil, H.
- 37-47 A low head drip irrigation system for smallholdings
by Miller, E.
- 49-58 The reticulation of ethanol stillage through irrigation systems and its use for fertilisation of sugarcane in Zimbabwe
by Booth, R. J. & Lightfoot, C. J.
- 59-73 Plant water relations and irrigation management
by Turner, N. C.
- 75-94 Importance of irrigation regime, dripline placement and row spacing in the drip irrigation of sugar cane
by Batchelor, C. H. & Soopramanien, G. C. & Bell, J. P. & Nayamuth, R. & Hodnett, M. G.
- 95-115 Plant-water relations of sugar-cane ( L.) under a range of irrigated treatments
by Roberts, John & Nayamuth, R. A. & Batchelor, C. H. & Soopramanien, G. C.
- 117-128 The tolerance of sugarcane to water stress during its main development phases
by Ellis, R. D. & Lankford, B. A.
- 129-139 Irrigation research, development and practice in Mauritius
by Soopramanien, G. C. & Berthelot, B. & Batchelor, C. H.
- 141-149 Tropicalisation of automatic weather stations and initial results for improved irrigation water management in Reunion Island
by Genere, B.
- 151-158 Experience with approximately 600 hectare of drip irrigation at Simunye Sugar Estate, Swaziland
by Pollok, J. G. & Geldard, G. W. & Sweet, C. P. M.
- 159-169 Soil physics and irrigation: Tapping the potential for drip
by Gregory, P. J.
- 171-187 Soil Water Status: A concept for characterising soil water conditions beneath a drip irrigated row crop
by Bell, J. P. & Wellings, S. R. & Hodnett, M. G. & Ah Koon, P. D.
- 189-207 The control of drip irrigation of sugarcane using "index" tensiometers: Some comparisons with control by the water budget method
by Hodnett, M. G. & Bell, J. P. & Ah Koon, P. D. & Soopramanien, G. C. & Batchelor, C. H.
- 209-207 Use of pan evaporation for estimating the total dose and programming the irrigation of sugarcane
by El Messaoudi, M.
- 211-207 Irricane: A computer model for the daily water stress of sugarcane plots
by Combres, J. C. & Jacquemoud-Collet, J. P.
- 213-207 Irrigation recording to improve water management
by Coulson, S. A.
- 215-231 Resource use in intercropping systems
by Willey, R. W.
- 233-231 The relative importance of competition for water and for light in intercropping of sugar cane with maize
by Govinden, N. & Arnason, J. T.
- 235-256 The partitioning of light and water in drip irrigated plant cane with a maize intercrop
by Wallace, J. S. & Batchelor, C. H. & Dabeesing, D. N. & Soopramanien, G. C.
- 257-263 Response of selected legume companion crops to irrigation frequencies
by Sangakkara, U. R.
- 265-263 A computer model to simulate the water balance of an "andic" soil
by Vaksman, M.
- 267-282 Influence of drip irrigation emission rate on distribution and drainage of water beneath a sugar cane and a fallow plot
by Ah Koon, P. D. & Gregory, P. J. & Bell, J. P.
- 283-294 Economic and social perspectives on new irrigation technology
by Carruthers, I.
- 295-299 The organisation of Malawi's small holder sugar production under irrigation
by Kisebe, A. W. J.
- 301-305 Small holder irrigated cane in the Kano Plains of Kenya
by Gitonga, S.
- 307-315 A comparative study of the financial and economic viability of drip and overhead irrigation of sugarcane in Mauritius
by Berthelot, P. B. & Robertson, C. A.
- 317-315 Impact of irrigation on sugarcane-based production systems
by Chastel, J. M.
- 319-321 The problems of running an efficient irrigation system on a small holder project
by Njobvu, S. L.
- 323-321 Optimal drip irrigation scheduling based on design uniformity, deficit application and crop response
by Wu, I-Pai
- 325-335 An assessment of drip irrigation of sugar cane on poorly structured soils in Swaziland
by Dodsworth, GH & Nixon, DJ & Sweet, CPM
- 337-335 Sugar cane consumptive use: Experimental results in the case of Morocco
by Bazza, M. & Benmoumen, A. & Madrane, A. & Messaoudi, M.
- ix-423 Preface
by Batchelor, C. H. & Soopramanien, G. C.
1989, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 269-278 Linear and nonlinear solution of the Boussinesq equation for the bi-level drainage problem
by Sabti, Nazar Ali
- 279-291 Minimal irrigation on small agricultural watersheds with red soils in the semi-arid tropics of Andhra Pradesh, India
by Vijayalakshmi, K. & Vittal, K. P. R. & Rao, U. M. B.
- 293-308 An empirical model of the relationship between irrigation and the volume of water collected in subsurface drains
by Wichelns, Dennis & Nelson, Daniel
- 309-322 Rainwater harvesting for the management of agricultural droughts in the foothills of northern India
by Grewal, S. S. & Mittal, S. P. & Agnihotri, Y. & Dubey, L. N.
- 323-335 Some empirical relations for the prediction of soil evaporation, transpiration and root water uptake under field conditions
by Al-Khafaf, S. & Sharhan, F. A. & Wierenga, P. J. & Iyada, A. D.
- 337-352 Optimization of rainfed tropical cropping in semi-dry areas: A case study
by Radulovich, R. A.
1989, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 173-185 Soil matric potential sensor measurements in real-time irrigation scheduling
by Phene, C. J. & Allee, C. P. & Pierro, J. D.
- 187-199 A modified contour bunding system for Alfisols of the semi-arid tropics
by Pathak, P. & Laryea, K. B. & Singh, Sardar
- 201-215 Irrigation with brackish water under desert conditions. VIII. Further studies on onion (Allium cepa L.) production with brackish water
by De Malach, Y. & Pasternak, D. & Mendlinger, S. & Borovic, I. & El Salam, N. Abd
- 217-228 Prediction of sustained sodic irrigation effects on soil sodium saturation and crop yields
by Bajwa, M. S. & Josan, A. S.
- 229-239 Deficit irrigation effects on head cabbage production
by Sammis, Theodore & Wu, I. P.
- 241-249 Effects of irrigation frequency and water table depths on root growth and yield of tomato in a tropical soil
by Nwadukwe, P. O. & Abdulmumin, S. & Arora, Y. & Ike, I. F.
- 251-268 A statistical analysis of the effect of drainage conditions and nitrogen fertilizer on apple production
by Jorjani, H. & Visser, J.
1989, Volume 16, Issue 1-2
- 5-13 Variance of water advance in wide-spaced furrow irrigation
by Hodges, Mark E. & Stone, John F. & Garton, James E. & Weeks, David L.
- 15-23 Yield variability and water use in wide-spaced furrow irrigation
by Hodges, Mark E. & Stone, John F. & Reeves, H. Eugene
- 25-36 Use of saline drainage water for irrigation: Imperial Valley study
by Rhoades, J. D. & Bingham, F. T. & Letey, J. & Hoffman, G. J. & Dedrick, A. R. & Pinter, P. J. & Replogle, J. A.
- 37-52 Intercepting, isolating and reusing drainage waters for irrigation to conserve water and protect water quality
by Rhoades, J. D.
- 53-61 Effect of gypsum and sodic irrigation water on soil and crop yields in a rice--Wheat rotation
by Bajwa, M. S. & Josan, A. S.
- 63-73 Soil porosity in a peach orchard as influenced by water table depth
by Pagliai, M. & Pezzarossa, B. & Zerbi, G. & Alvino, A. & Pini, R. & Guidi, G. Vigna
- 75-85 Long-term moisture control for soils with shallow groundwater table
by Brandyk, Tomasz & Romanowicz, Renata
- 87-95 Modelling the effects of tied-ridging on water conservation and crop yields
by Krishna, J. Hari
- 97-108 A systems approach to drainage reduction in the San Joaquin Valley
by Hanson, Blaine R.
- 109-117 Effect of soil matric potential and nitrogen on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and water use of banana
by Hegde, D. M. & Srinivas, K.
- 119-135 Land use changes and inputs of nitrogen to Loch Leven, Scotland: A desk study
by Cuttle, S. P.
- 137-154 Micro-computer for on-line control and operation of closed-conduit irrigation systems: An economical assessment
by Oron, Gideon
- 155-171 Irrigation water pricing policies to reduce and finance subsurface drainage disposal
by Dinar, Ariel & Knapp, Keith C. & Letey, J.
1989, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 315-332 An application of remote sensing and soil water balance simulation models to determine the effect of groundwater extraction on crop evapotranspiration
by Thunnissen, H. A. M. & Nieuwenhuis, G. J. A.
- 333-346 PUMPMOD: A simulation model for multipump rice irrigation systems
by Galang, A. L. A. & Bhuiyan, S. I.
- 347-359 Impact of varying water supply on input use and yields of tank-irrigated rice
by Palanisami, K. & Flinn, J. C.
- 361-376 Effect of spatial variability on the estimation of the soluble salt content in a drip-irrigated saline loam soil
by Moolman, J. H.
- 377-385 Maize root development under various levels of salinity and water distribution
by Al-Khafaf, S. & Al-Janabi, K. & Hussain, I. A. & Manky, F. S. & Saliem, L. H.
- 387-393 Soybean root water uptake in two soils
by Rasiah, V. & Kohl, R. A.
1989, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 211-222 Surface and subsurface drainage simulations for a claypan soil
by Mostaghimi, Saied & McMahon, Paul C. & Lembke, Walter D.
- 223-241 An analytical closed border irrigation model I. Theory
by Singh, Vijay P. & Yu, Fang X.
- 243-252 An analytical closed border irrigation model II. Experimental verification
by Singh, Vijay P. & Yu, Fang X.
- 253-264 Distillation irrigation: a low-energy process for coupling water purification and drip irrigation
by Constantz, Jim
- 265-278 Solute input into groundwater from sandy soils under arable land and coniferous forest: Determination of area-representative mean values of concentration
by Strebel, O. & Bottcher, J.
- 279-300 Sensitivity of Penman estimates of evaporation to errors in input data
by Piper, B. S.
- 301-310 Response of groundnut to drought stress in different growth phases
by Sarma, P. S. & Sivakumar, M. V. K.
- 311-312 The efficient use of water in irrigation: Principles and practices for improving irrigation in arid and semiarid regions : Daniel Hillel. Technical paper no. 64, World Bank, Washington, DC, 1987. Softcover, 107 pp., US$6.50
by Ingram, Keith T.
1988, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 115-130 Water control and the maintenance imperative: Evidence from Nepal
by Baxter, John C. & Laitos, W. Robert
- 131-140 Enhancement of crop yields from subsurface drains with various envelopes
by El-Mowelhi, N. & El-Bershamgy, A. & Hoffman, G. J. & Chang, A. C.
- 141-153 Estimating the value of flood alleviation on agricultural grassland
by Hess, T. M. & Morris, J.
- 155-164 Crop coefficients for peanut evapotranspiration
by Elliott, Ronald L. & Harp, Sam L. & Grosz, Gerald D. & Kizer, Michael A.
- 165-175 Irrigation scheduling under a limited water supply
by Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S. & Chander, Subhash
- 177-187 Irrigation scheduling and cantaloupe yield model for the Jordan Valley
by Battikhi, Anwar M. & Hill, Robert W.
- 189-195 Determining percolation losses of packed clay soil from tensiometer data
by Singh, P. V. & Pal, D. & Varade, S. B. & Kar, S.
- 197-204 Emission characteristics of porous tubing
by Lomax, K. M. & Wood, J. D. & Guacelli, F. S.
- 205-207 Surface irrigation theory and practice : Wyn R. Walker and Gaylord V. Skogerboe. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, U.S.A., 1987. Hardcover, xiii + 386 pp., US$53.33. ISBN 0-13-877929-5
by Fleming, P. M.
- 207-208 Irrigation development and planning. An introduction for engineers : J.R. Rydzewski (editor). Wiley, Chichester, Great Britain, 1987. Hardcover, xiv + 265 pp., [pound sign]25.95. ISBN 0-471-91506-8
by Dieleman, P. J.
- 208-209 Journal of production agriculture : American Society of Agronomy-Crop Science Society of America-Soil Science Society of America, 667 S. Segoe Road, Madison, WI 53711-1086, U.S.A
by Wesseling, J.
1988, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-17 Optimal volumetric and economic groundwater mining for the Arkansas Grand Prairie
by Peralta, Richard C. & Kowalski, Kryzstof
- 19-36 Treatment of spatially variable groundwater levels in one-dimensional stochastic unsaturated water-flow modelling
by Hopmans, J. W.
- 37-46 Soluble potassium transport in agricultural runoff water
by Sharpley, A. N. & Smith, S. J. & Ahuja, L. R.
- 47-59 Rainfall probability forecasts used to manage a subdrainage-subirrigation system for watertable control
by Cooper, James R. & Fouss, James L.
- 61-71 Rainfall retention probabilities computed for different cropping-tillage systems
by Mills, W. C. & Thomas, A. W. & Langdale, G. W.
- 73-86 A critical assessment of the role of measured hydraulic properties in the simulation of absorption, infiltration and redistribution of soil water
by Scotter, D. R. & Clothier, B. E. & Sauer, T. J.
- 87-105 Pasture evapotranspiration under varying tree planting density in an agroforestry experiment
by Eastham, J. & Rose, C. W.
1988, Volume 14, Issue 1-4
- 3-18 Effects of drainage on crops and farm management
by Feddes, R. A.
- 19-27 Effects of subsurface drainage on heavy hydromorphic soil in the Nelindvor area, Yugoslavia
by Plamenac, N.
- 29-34 Effect of watertable depth and waterlogging on crop yield
by Cavazza, L. & Pisa, P. Rossi
- 35-42 Effect of watertable on yield and root depth of winter wheat in the French West Central Atlantic Marshlands
by Pons, Y.
- 43-52 Drainage benefits: Watertable control, workablility and crop yields
by Armstrong, A. C. & Rands, J. G. & Castle, D. A.
- 53-60 The French programme of drainage reference areas. Methodology and first results
by Jannot, Ph. & Schnabele, D.
- 61-68 Drainage and crop production system on intensive dairy farms in Western France
by Jannot, Ph.
- 69-77 Watertable control indices for drainage of agricultural land in humid climates
by Smedema, L. K.
- 79-90 Agricultural criteria for subsurface drainage: A systems analysis
by Oosterbaan, R. J.
- 91-96 Drainage criteria for heavy soils with a shallow impervious layer
by Beltran, J. Martinez
- 97-102 Methods to determine the need for drainage in flat areas
by Bognar, N. & Toth, L. M.
- 103-112 Water management and drainage design of a selected polder
by Kowalik, P. J.
- 113-124 Field drainage and land management, a comparison of four long terms field trials
by Clark, A. M. & Armstrong, A. C. & Parkinson, R. J. & Reid, I.
- 125-136 The hydrological response of a silty clay loam following drainage treatment
by Parkinson, R. J. & Twomlow, S. J. & Reid, I.
- 137-151 Preferential flow influences on drainage of shallow sloping soils
by Steenhuis, T. S. & Richard, T. L. & Parlange, M. B. & Aburime, S. O. & Geohring, L. D. & Parlange, J. Y.
- 153-168 A simple model for flow on hillslopes
by Steenhuis, T. S. & Parlange, J. Y. & Parlange, M. B. & Stagnitti, F.
- 169-174 Drainage problems in mountaineous areas
by Kastanek, F.
- 175-183 Drainage hydrology in the marshlands of western France
by Bremond, B. & Caupenne, J. M. & Collas, Ph.
- 185-193 Effect of swelling and shrinkage on the calculation of water balance and water transport in clay soils
by Bronswijk, J. J. B.
- 195-208 Significance of soil survey for agrodhydrological studies
by Hendrickx, J. M. H. & Dekker, L. W. & Bannink, M. H. & van Ommen, H. C.
- 209-218 Description of a regional groundwater flow model SIMGRO and some applications
by Querner, E. P.
- 219-230 Evaluation and improvement of hyrological concepts used in PAWN
by Arnold, G. E. & van Vuuren, W. E.
- 233-241 Water conservation
by Bouwer, H.
- 243-252 An empirical approach for predicting runoff yield under desert conditions
by Karnieli, A. & Ben-Asher, J. & Dodi, A. & Issar, A. & Oron, G.
- 253-263 Water harvesting strategies in the semiarid climate of southeastern Spain
by Giraldez, J. V. & Ayuso, J. L. & Garcia, A. & Lopez, J. G. & Roldan, J.
- 265-275 Prospects of soil moisture conservation by fallowing in areas of medium agricultural potential in smallholder farming
by Njihia, C. M.
- 277-286 Effect of water conservation on the yield of upland crops in the humid tropics
by Verplancke, H. & Maesschalck, G. & De Boodt, M.
- 287-298 Readjusting the water balance to combat dryland salting in southern Australia: Changing the hydrology of a texture contrast soil by deep ripping
by Brouwer, J. & van de Graaff, R. H. M.
- 299-306 Prediction of irrigation scheduling with the numerical model SWATRE
by Wesseling, J. G. & van den Broek, B. J.
- 307-316 The influence of sub-soil on the moisture regime in irrigated fields
by Ghali, G. A. & Svehlik, Z. J.
- 317-327 Field validation of an empirical soil water model
by Nwabuzor, S. S.
- 329-338 Change of characteristics of a granular aquifer in agricultural areas
by Goldenberg, Lior C.
- 339-343 Groundwater recharge in Schleswig-Holstein (West-Germany)
by Zingk, Michael
- 345-354 Irrigation, groundwater abstraction and stream flow depletion
by Madsen, Henrik
- 357-364 Hydrology of natural wetlands and wet nature reserves
by van der Molen, W. H.
- 365-375 The importance of hydrological research in designing rural water management systems as part of land development projects in the Netherlands
by Prak, H.
- 377-387 Operational aspects of surface water management in relation to the hydrology of agricultural areas and nature reserves
by van Bakel, P. J. T.
- 389-397 Hydrological research and the design of a water management system for a peatland area with agriculture and nature in the land consolidation project Echtener and Groote Veenpolder
by Jansen, J. M. L.
- 399-411 Hydrochemistry of rich fen and water management
by Kemmers, R. H. & Jansen, P. C.
- 413-422 Modelling forest water consumption in the Netherlands
by Dolman, A. J. & Nonhebel, S.
- 423-437 The influence of water level mamagement and groundwater quality on vegatation development in a small nature reserve in the southern Gelderse Vallei (The Netherlands)
by van der Hoek, D. & van der Schaaf, S.
- 439-449 The impact of water management upon groundwater fluctuations in a disturbed bog relict
by Schouwenaars, J. M.
- 451-458 The integration of wetlands into man-made landscapes of N.W. Germany
by Blankenburg, J. & Kuntze, H.
- 459-470 Hydrology of the wetland Naarderemeer: Influence of the surrounding area and impact on vegetation
by Schot, P. P. & Barendregt, A. & Wassen, M. J.
- 471-479 Restoration of the Vecht Lakes ecosystems surrouding the Horstermeer Polder: A feasibility study
by Schouten, P. H. & Verstraelen, P. J. T. & Buntsma, J. J.
- 483-511 Reuse and disposal of higher salinity subsurface drainage water -- A review
by Westcot, D. W.
- 513-523 The Tongola groundwater pumping/re-use project: A pilot study for groundwater table control in the Shepparton region in northern Victoria
by Heuperman, A. F.
- 525-535 Forecasting the suitability of pumped groundwater for irrigation in the Nile Valley
by Lennaerts, A. B. M. & Attia, F. A. R. & de Jong, S. J.
- 537-545 Water table control, reuse and disposal of drainage water in Haryana
by Boumans, J. H. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Kruseman, G. P. & Tanwar, B. S.
- IX-108 Preface
by van Hoorn, J. W.
1988, Volume 13, Issue 2-4
- 111-112 Water management in agricultural development
by Tsakiris, G.
- 113-125 Improving irrigation management by modelling the irrigation schedule
by Van Aelst, P. & Ragab, R. A. & Feyen, J. & Raes, D.
- 127-143 Soil-water dynamics and optimum operating regime in trickle-irrigated fields
by Ghali, G. S. & Svehlik, Z. J.
- 145-156 Non-dimensional diagrams for unsteady drainage problems with or without recharge
by Karamouzis, D. & Zissis, T. & Terzidis, G.
- 157-168 A dissipative finite element model for discontinuous unsteady flow in open channel
by Anastasiadou-Partheniou, Litsa & Terzidis, George
- 169-183 Step-ahead state forecasting using streamflow observations
by Cecconi, Giovanni
- 185-194 Water management plan for the Al-Hassa Irrigation and Drainage Project in Saudi Arabia
by Abderrahman, Walid
- 195-210 On the modelling of the infiltration process in arid zones for irrigation project purposes with the aid of the `Systeme Hydrologique Europeen' (SHE)
by Erlich, Marek
- 211-224 Conjunctive use of water for irrigation, municipal and industrial water supply in Istra, Yugoslavia
by Kos, Zorko
- 225-233 Effect of different parameters on entrance resistance of corrugated plastic drains
by Tiligadas, Eleimon
- 235-248 Modelling and simulation in hydrologic systems related to agricultural development: State of the art
by Feddes, Reinder A.
- 249-261 Stochastic approach of soil water flow through the use of scaling factors: Measurement and simulation
by Vachaud, Georges & Vauclin, Michel & Balabanis, Panos
- 263-272 Micro and large-scale parameters evaluation of evaporation from a lake
by Jacovides, C. & Papaioannou, G. & Kerkides, P.
- 273-283 Water conveyance in channels with semicircular cross sections
by Demetriou, J. D. & Nanou-Giannarou, A. I.
- 285-296 Optimizing the uniformity of irrigation and fertilization
by Varlev, Ivan
- 297-305 Variation in evapotranspiration and capillary rise with changing soil profile characteristics
by Hopmans, J. W. & Van Immerzeel, C. H.