Citations for "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?"
by Camagni, Roberto
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010.
"Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions,"
FEP Working Papers
386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2013. "Competitiveness, Clusters And Policy At The Regional Level: Rhetoric Vs. Practice In Designing Policy For Depressed Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 101-116, June.
- Iva Miranda Pires, 2006. "Iberian Market Integration: A Case Study of a Regional Integration Process," ERSA conference papers ersa06p713, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20120063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias D. Ketterer, 2012.
"Do local amenities affect the appeal of regions in Europe for migrants?,"
2012-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias D. Ketterer, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect The Appeal Of Regions In Europe For Migrants?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 535-561, October.
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect the Appeal of Regions in Europe for Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boschma, Ron, 2014.
"Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2014/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1409, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2014.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Marisa Cesario & Maria Teresa Noronha Vaz, 2011. "Technological adjustments in textile, clothes and leather industries: an alternative pathway for competitiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa10p85, European Regional Science Association.
- Óscar Rodil Marzábal, 2008. "La competitividad y su impacto sobre el crecimiento económico regional en la Unión Europea (1995-2004)," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 49-77.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers 1204, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Feyza Eldeniz, 2011. "An Assessment Of Institutional Restructuring In Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa11p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Darius Tirtosuharto, 2010. "The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization And State Allocative Efficiency On Regional Growth In Indonesia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 287-307.
- Hategan D.B. Anca, 2012. "Litterature Review Of The Evolution Of Competitiveness Concept," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 41-46, July.
- Tomi Tura & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2005. "Measuring Regional Innovative Capability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p680, European Regional Science Association.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Juste Rajaonson & Jean-François Lefebvre & Paul Lanoie, 2009. "Measuring the Sustainability of Cities: A Survey-Based Analysis of the Use of Local Indicators," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-02, CIRANO.
- Kristina Devcic & Ivana Tonkovic Prazic, 2012. "The influence of entrepreneurial zones on urban competitiveness of the town of Valpovo," Economy of eastern Croatia yesterday, today, tommorow, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 1, pages 43-48.
- Hervas-Oliver,Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll,Francisca, 2014. "Agglomerations and firm performance: how does it work, who benefits and how much?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201411, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Bruno Lusso, 2012. "The development dynamics of the Paris region multimedia cluster," ERSA conference papers ersa12p982, European Regional Science Association.
- Vesa Harmaakorpi & Arto Haikonen & Ilkka Kauranen, 2003. "The Shift of Techno-Economic Paradigm and Its Effects on Regional Disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa03p226, European Regional Science Association.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Social Networks across Spatial Agglomerations: the Paradox of High-Tech Clusters. A Critical Revision of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p779, European Regional Science Association.
- Alejandra Trejo, 2011. "Competitiveness And The Regional Efficiency Of The Mexican Service Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa10p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2005. "The Structure of Cluster Knowledge Networks Uneven, not Pervasive and Collective," DRUID Working Papers 05-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "The role of clusters in the development of Hungarian city-regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja, 2011. "Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 163-173, August.
- Roberta CAPELLO, 2012. "Regional economics: theoretical achievements and challenges," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 313–335.
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Ioannis Chorianopoulos & Theodoros Iosifides, 2006. "The Neoliberal Framework of EU Urban Policy in Action: Supporting Competitiveness and Reaping Disparities," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 409-422, November.
- Jana Kourilova & Rene Wokoun & Milan Damborsky & Nikola Krejcova, 2012. "The competitiveness of EU regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p788, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Berger & Gillian Bristow, 2009. "Competitiveness and the Benchmarking of Nations—A Critical Reflection," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(4), pages 378-392, November.
- Satu Pekkarinen & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2006. "Building regional innovation networks: The definition of an age business core process in a regional innovation system," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 401-413.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2009. "Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 342-350, November.
- Vesa Harmaakorpi & Satu Pekkarinen, 2003. "The Concept of the Regional Development Platform and Regional Development Platform Method (RDPM) as a Tool for Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa03p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Uwe Neumann, 2012. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 0319, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marko Danon, 2014. "Constructing a Novel Competitiveness Index for European Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Martin Boddy & John Hudson & Anthony Plumridge & Don Webber, 2005. "Regional Productivity Differentials: Explaining the Gap," Working Papers 0515, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- KAPITSINIS, Nikolaos & METAXAS, Theodore & DUQUENNE, Marie Noelle, 2013. "Exploring The Coherence And The Meaning Of Territorial Competition: Do National States Behave In The Same Way As Firms In Case Of Default?. The Cases Of Greece And Dubai," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 57-72.
- Dula Borozan, 2008. "Regional Competitiveness: Some Conceptual Issues and Policy Implications," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 50-63, May.
- Skokan, Karel & Rumpel, Petr, 2007. "Constructing Regional Advantage: Does it matter for Czech regions?," MPRA Paper 12378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2012. "Modelling Regional Growth: An Advanced MASST Model," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 293-318, September.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Competitiveness and Territorial Capital: A Conceptual Approach and Empirical Evidence from the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1383-1402, October.
- Djula Borozan, 2009. "Enhancing Regional Competitiveness Through the Entrepreneurship Development," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 5, pages 731-747.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "How high is the ability of tourism to reverse the course of depressed regions? An appraisal based on the recovery of the Portuguese Douro Valley," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1148, European Regional Science Association.
- Vasilis Angelis & Katerina Dimaki, 2011. "A Region's Basic Image as a Measure of its Attractiveness," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(2), pages 7-33, August.
- Imre Lengyel & János Rechnitzer, 2013. "Drivers of Regional Competitiveness in the Central European Countries," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 421-435, November.
- Miklos Lukovics & Imre Lengyel, 2006. "An Attempt for the Measurement of Regional Competitiveness in Hungary," ERSA conference papers ersa06p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Uwe Neumann, 2005. "Ökonomisch-demographische Segregationsmechanismen - Aktuelle Befunde aus der Rhein-Ruhr-Region," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 49, 06.