Citations for "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?"
by Camagni, Roberto
- Skokan, Karel & Rumpel, Petr, 2007. "Constructing Regional Advantage: Does it matter for Czech regions?," MPRA Paper 12378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dula Borozan, 2008. "Regional Competitiveness: Some Conceptual Issues and Policy Implications," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 50-63, May.
- Thomas Berger & Gillian Bristow, 2009. "Competitiveness and the Benchmarking of Nations—A Critical Reflection," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(4), pages 378-392, November.
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012.
"Do Local Amenities Affect the Appeal of Regions in Europe for Migrants?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias D. Ketterer, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect The Appeal Of Regions In Europe For Migrants?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 535-561, October.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias D. Ketterer, 2012. "Do local amenities affect the appeal of regions in Europe for migrants?," Working Papers 2012-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Boschma, Ron, 2014.
"Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2014/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ron Boschma, 2015. "Towards an Evolutionary Perspective on Regional Resilience," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 733-751, May.
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1409, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2014.
- Satu Pekkarinen & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2006. "Building regional innovation networks: The definition of an age business core process in a regional innovation system," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 401-413.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:378-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Domingo Nevado-PeÃ±a & VÃctor-RaÃºl LÃ³pez-Ruiz & JosÃ©-Luis Alfaro-Navarro, 2015. "The Effects of Environmental and Social Dimensions of Sustainability in Response to the Economic Crisis of European Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 8255, June.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2012. "Modelling Regional Growth: An Advanced MASST Model," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 293-318, September.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2009. "Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 342-350, November.
- Imre Lengyel & János Rechnitzer, 2013. "Drivers of Regional Competitiveness in the Central European Countries," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(3), pages 421-435, November.
- Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja, 2011. "Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 163-173, August.
- Feyza Eldeniz, 2011. "An Assessment Of Institutional Restructuring In Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa11p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Darius Tirtosuharto, 2010. "The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization And State Allocative Efficiency On Regional Growth In Indonesia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 287-307.
- Neumann, Uwe, 2012. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 319, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Tomi Tura & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2005. "Measuring Regional Innovative Capability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p680, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1204, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Hategan D.B. Anca, 2012. "Litterature Review Of The Evolution Of Competitiveness Concept," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 41-46, July.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "Types of competitiveness of Hungarian regions: agglomeration economies and endogenous regional development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010.
"Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions,"
FEP Working Papers
386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2013. "Competitiveness, Clusters And Policy At The Regional Level: Rhetoric Vs. Practice In Designing Policy For Depressed Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 101-116, June.
- Martijn J. Burger & Bert van der Knaap & Ronald S. Wall, 2013.
"Revealed competition for greenfield investments between European regions,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 619-648, July.
- Martijn J. Burger & Bert van der Knaap & Ronald S. Wall, 2012. "Revealed Competition for Greenfield Investments between European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-063/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness Under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Tello, Mario D., 2010. "From national to local economic development: theoretical issues," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Kristina Devcic & Ivana Tonkovic Prazic, 2012. "The influence of entrepreneurial zones on urban competitiveness of the town of Valpovo," Economy of eastern Croatia yesterday, today, tommorow, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 1, pages 43-48.
- Uwe Neumann, 2012. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 0319, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Social Networks across Spatial Agglomerations: the Paradox of High-Tech Clusters. A Critical Revision of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p779, European Regional Science Association.
- Vesa Harmaakorpi & Arto Haikonen & Ilkka Kauranen, 2003. "The Shift of Techno-Economic Paradigm and Its Effects on Regional Disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa03p226, European Regional Science Association.
- Irena Dokic & Ivana Rasic Bakaric & Zlatan FrÃ¶hlich, 2014. "Impact of crisis on regional development in Croatia," ERSA conference papers ersa14p455, European Regional Science Association.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Juste Rajaonson & Jean-François Lefebvre & Paul Lanoie, 2009. "Measuring the Sustainability of Cities: A Survey-Based Analysis of the Use of Local Indicators," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-02, CIRANO.
- Miklos Lukovics & Imre Lengyel, 2006. "An Attempt for the Measurement of Regional Competitiveness in Hungary," ERSA conference papers ersa06p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2005. "The Structure of Cluster Knowledge Networks Uneven, not Pervasive and Collective," DRUID Working Papers 05-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Djula Borozan, 2009. "Enhancing Regional Competitiveness Through the Entrepreneurship Development," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 5, pages 731-747.
- Bruno Lusso, 2012. "The development dynamics of the Paris region multimedia cluster," ERSA conference papers ersa12p982, European Regional Science Association.
- Vesa Harmaakorpi & Satu Pekkarinen, 2003. "The Concept of the Regional Development Platform and Regional Development Platform Method (RDPM) as a Tool for Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa03p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Marko Danon, 2014. "Constructing a Novel Competitiveness Index for European Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Neumann, Uwe, 2013. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 189-209.
- Martin Boddy & John Hudson & Anthony Plumridge & Don Webber, 2005. "Regional Productivity Differentials: Explaining the Gap," Working Papers 0515, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- Iva Miranda Pires, 2006. "Iberian Market Integration: A Case Study of a Regional Integration Process," ERSA conference papers ersa06p713, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2016. "The competitiveness of small network-firm: A practical tool," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1769-1774.
- Antonio TACHE & Monica TACHE, 2015. "Evaluation Of Functional Urban Areas In The North-East Region," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(11), pages 33-50, November.
- Roberta CAPELLO, 2012. "Regional economics: theoretical achievements and challenges," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 313–335.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Competitiveness and Territorial Capital: A Conceptual Approach and Empirical Evidence from the European Union," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1383-1402, October.
- Imre Lengyel, 2011. "The role of clusters in the development of Hungarian city-regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Vasilis Angelis & Katerina Dimaki, 2011. "A Region's Basic Image as a Measure of its Attractiveness," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(2), pages 7-33, August.
- Marisa Cesario & Maria Teresa Noronha Vaz, 2011. "Technological adjustments in textile, clothes and leather industries: an alternative pathway for competitiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa10p85, European Regional Science Association.
- Jana Kourilova & Rene Wokoun & Milan Damborsky & Nikola Krejcova, 2012. "The competitiveness of EU regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p788, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Huggins & Hiro Izushi & Daniel Prokop & Piers Thompson, 2014. "Regional competitiveness, economic growth and stages of development," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 255-283.
- KAPITSINIS, Nikolaos & METAXAS, Theodore & DUQUENNE, Marie Noelle, 2013. "Exploring The Coherence And The Meaning Of Territorial Competition: Do National States Behave In The Same Way As Firms In Case Of Default?. The Cases Of Greece And Dubai," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 57-72.
- Alejandra Trejo, 2011. "Competitiveness And The Regional Efficiency Of The Mexican Service Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa10p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "How high is the ability of tourism to reverse the course of depressed regions? An appraisal based on the recovery of the Portuguese Douro Valley," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1148, European Regional Science Association.
- Hervas-Oliver,Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll,Francisca, 2014. "Agglomerations and firm performance: how does it work, who benefits and how much?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201411, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.