A Region's Basic Image as a Measure of its Attractiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
- Andy Pike & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2008. "Local and Regional Development," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 84(2), pages 241-242, April.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelis, Vasilis & Angelis-Dimakis, Athanasios & Dimaki, Katerina, 2016. "Identifying Clusters of Regions in the European South, based on their Economic, Social and Environmental Characteristics," REGION, European Regional Science Association, vol. 3, pages 71-102.
- Vasileios Angelis & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2014. "Identifying Clusters of Regions in the European South, based on their Economic, Social and Environmental Characteristics," ERSA conference papers ersa14p647, European Regional Science Association.
- Vasilis Angelis & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2013. "The Attractiveness Of The European South As Described By A Cusp And A Butterfly Catastrophe Model," ERSA conference papers ersa13p768, European Regional Science Association.
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2012. "The Role Of Environment In A Regionâ€™S Sustainable Development As Described By A Butterfly Catastrophe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1157, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsRegion's Image; Region's Attractiveness; Regional Development;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:2:p:7-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .