Interactions between flows of human resources in functional regions and flows of inventories in dynamic processes of global supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drobne Samo & Bogataj Marija & Lisec Anka, 2012. "Dynamics and local policy in labour commuting," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 3(2), pages 14-26, September.
- Keith Storey, 2010. "Fly-in/Fly-out: Implications for Community Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(5), pages 1-21, April.
- Marija Bogataj & Danijela Tuljak Suban & Samo Drobne, 2011. "Regression-fuzzy approach to land valuation," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(3), pages 253-265, September.
- Charlie Karlsson & Michael Olsson, 2006. "The identification of functional regions: theory, methods, and applications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Roberto Camagni, 2002. "On the Concept of Territorial Competitiveness: Sound or Misleading?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(13), pages 2395-2411, December.
- Frank Corvers & Maud Hensen & Dion Bongaerts, 2009. "Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 19-31.
- Tom Mayock, 2016. "Wages, Housing Prices and Commutes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 44(1), pages 258-300, February.
- Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W., 2013. "Transportation delays in reverse logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 395-402.
- Carson J Q Farmer & A Stewart Fotheringham, 2011. "Network-Based Functional Regions," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(11), pages 2723-2741, November.
- Ian Masser & Peter J. B. Brown, 1977. "Spatial Representation And Spatial Interaction," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 71-92, January.
- Bogataj, D. & Aver, B. & Bogataj, M., 2016. "Supply chain risk at simultaneous robust perturbations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 68-78.
- Haslam McKenzie, Fiona M. & Hoath, Aileen, 2014. "The socio-economic impact of mine industry commuting labour force on source communities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 45-52.
- I Masser & P J B Brown, 1975. "Hierarchical Aggregation Procedures for Interaction Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(5), pages 509-523, August.
- Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W., 2012. "On the representation of timing for different structures within MRP theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 749-755.
- J. M. Casado-Diaz, 2000. "Local Labour Market Areas in Spain: A Case Study," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 843-856.
- Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W. & Bogataj, Ludvik, 2011. "Efficient location of industrial activity cells in a global supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 243-250, September.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resources; Functional region; MRP theory; Supply chain; Location; Central places;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:209:y:2019:i:c:p:215-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.