Efficient location of industrial activity cells in a global supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danijel Kovačić & Marija Bogataj, 2013. "Reverse logistics facility location using cyclical model of extended MRP theory," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(1), pages 41-57, June.
- Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W., 2013. "Transportation delays in reverse logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 395-402.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Danijel Kovačić & Eloy Hontoria & Lorenzo Ros-McDonnell & Marija Bogataj, 2015. "Location and lead-time perturbations in multi-level assembly systems of perishable goods in Spanish baby food logistics," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(3), pages 607-623, September.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas-Lorenzo & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Why firms relocate their production overseas? The answer lies inside: corporate, logistic and technological determinants," Working Papers 2013/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kovačić, Danijel & Usenik, Janez & Bogataj, Marija, 2017. "Optimal decisions on investments in Urban Energy Cogeneration plants – Extended MRP and fuzzy approach to the stochastic systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 583-595.
- Bogataj, D. & Aver, B. & Bogataj, M., 2016. "Supply chain risk at simultaneous robust perturbations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 68-78.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:113-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial plant location Supply chain design MRP theory Net present value (NPV) Logistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:243-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.