Replenishment routing problems between a single supplier and multiple retailers with direct delivery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnes-Schuster, Dawn & Bassok, Yehuda, 1997. "Direct shipping and the dynamic single-depot/multi-retailer inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 509-518, September.
- Guillermo Gallego & David Simchi-Levi, 1990. "On the Effectiveness of Direct Shipping Strategy for the One-Warehouse Multi-Retailer R-Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 240-243, February.
- Sila Çetinkaya & Chung-Yee Lee, 2000. "Stock Replenishment and Shipment Scheduling for Vendor-Managed Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 217-232, February.
- S. Anily & A. Federgruen, 1990. "One Warehouse Multiple Retailer Systems with Vehicle Routing Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 92-114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoque, M.A., 2011. "Generalized single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain models with a better synchronization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 463-472, June.
- Niakan, Farzad & Rahimi, Mohammad, 2015. "A multi-objective healthcare inventory routing problem; a fuzzy possibilistic approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 74-94.
- Hariga, Moncer & Hassini, Elkafi & Ben-Daya, Mohamed, 2014. "A note on generalized single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain models with better synchronization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 313-316.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:190:y:2008:i:2:p:412-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.