The identification of functional regions: theory, methods, and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1998. "Search Theory, Spatial Labor Markets, and Commuting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Portnov & Ben Reiser & Moshe Schwartz, 2012. "Does Gibrat’s law for cities hold when location counts?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 151-178, February.
- Eckhardt Bode, 2008. "Delineating Metropolitan Areas Using Land Prices," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 131-163.
- Pálóczi, Gábor & Pénzes, János & Hurbánek, Pavol & Halás, Marián & Klapka, Pavel, 2016. "Attempts to delineate functional regions in Hungary based on commuting data," MPRA Paper 74497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Olsson, 2012. "Free Versus Monitored Job Search," Chapters,in: The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boris A. Portnov, 2011. "The Change of Support Problem (COSP) and its Implications for Urban Analysis: Some Evidence from a Study of the European Urban System," ERSA conference papers ersa10p106, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0806-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:4:p:365-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:4:p:438-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Up Lim & Donghyun Kim, 2015. "Toward Sustainable Economic Growth: A Spatial Panel Data Analysis of Regional Income Convergence in US BEA Economic Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-17, July.
- Antonio Calafati, 2016. "The Metropolitan Question In Italy," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(2), pages 15-34, April-Jun.
- Drobne Samo & Bogataj Marija, 2014. "Regions for Servicing Old People: Case study of Slovenia," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(3), pages 19-36, September.
- Pénzes, János & Molnár, Ernő & Pálóczi, Gábor, 2016. "Local Labour System After the Turn of the Millennium in Hungary," MPRA Paper 73938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moises Lenyn Obaco Alvarez & Vicente Royuela & Xavier VÃtores, 2016. "Computing functional urban areas using a hierarchical travel time approach," ERSA conference papers ersa16p238, European Regional Science Association.
- Berdegué, J. & Jara, B. & Fuentealba, R. & Tohá, J. & Modrego, F. & Schejtman, A. & Bro, N., 2011. "Territorios Funcionales en Chile," Working papers 102, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Westin, Kerstin & Sandow, Erika, 2010. "People’s preferences for commuting in sparsely populated areas: The case of Sweden," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 87-107.
- Boris A. Portnov & Moshe Schwartz, 2009. "Urban Clusters As Growth Foci," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 287-310.
- Antonio G. Calafati & Paolo Veneri, 2013.
"Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 789-802, May.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Félix Modrego & Philip McCann & William Foster & M. Olfert, 2015. "Regional entrepreneurship and innovation in Chile: a knowledge matching approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 685-703, March.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:1-2:y:2013:i::p:72-82 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.