A dynamic nonlinear model of online retail competition using Cusp Catastrophe Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Michael D. Smith, 2003. "Consumer Surplus in the Digital Economy: Estimating the Value of Increased Product Variety at Online Booksellers," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1580-1596.
- Farrell, Joseph & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "Installed Base and Compatibility: Innovation, Product Preannouncements, and Predation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 940-955.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Austan Goolsbee, 2002.
"Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive? Evidence from the Life Insurance Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 481-507.
- Brown, Jeffrey, 2000. "Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive? Evidence from the Life Insurance Industry," Working Paper Series rwp00-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Shlomo Kalish & Gary L. Lilien, 1986. "A Market Entry Timing Model for New Technologies," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 194-205.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1676-1692.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Levy, Michael, 2004. "Internet retailing: enablers, limiters and market consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 703-713.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Smith, Michael D. & Yu, (Jeffrey) Hu, 2003. "Consumer Surplus in the Digital Economy: Estimating the Value of Increased Product Variety at Online Booksellers," Working papers 4305-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar & Cutler, Bob & Todd, Patricia, 2004. "An Application of an Ecological Model to Explain the Growth of Strategies of Internet Firms:: The Cases of eBay and Amazon," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 464-470.
- Siva Viswanathan, 2005. "Competing Across Technology-Differentiated Channels: The Impact of Network Externalities and Switching Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 483-496.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," MPRA Paper 68089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasilis Angelis & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2013. "The Attractiveness Of The European South As Described By A Cusp And A Butterfly Catastrophe Model," ERSA conference papers ersa13p768, European Regional Science Association.
- Vasilis Angelis & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2013. "A Country's Process of Development as Described by a Butterfly Catastrophe Model: The Case of European South," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 25-45, September.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:267-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2012.
"The Role Of Environment In A Regionâ€™S Sustainable Development As Described By A Butterfly Catastrophe,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p1157, European Regional Science Association.
- João Carlos Graça & João Carlos Lopes & Cláudia Niza, 2013. "Values, beliefs and economic behaviors: a regional approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Xiao-jun Wang & Jian-yun Zhang & Xue-wei Tong & Shahid Shamsuddin & Rui-min He & Xing-hui Xia, 2014. "Mechanism and comprehensive countermeasure for drought management from the view of catastrophe theory," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, pages 823-835.
- Sihan Huang & Guoxin Wang & Xiwen Shang & Yan Yan, 0. "Reconfiguration point decision method based on dynamic complexity for reconfigurable manufacturing system (RMS)," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:7:p:838-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.