Measuring the Sustainability of Cities: A Survey-Based Analysis of the Use of Local Indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristine Abolina & Andis Zilans, 2002. "Evaluation of Urban Sustainability in Specific Sectors in Latvia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1111-:d:102686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corrado lo Storto, 2016. "Ecological Efficiency Based Ranking of Cities: A Combined DEA Cross-Efficiency and Shannon’s Entropy Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Juste Rajaonson & Georges A. Tanguay, 2010. "Le développement durable au Québec : classement des 25 plus grandes villes," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-10, CIRANO.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:124:d:63124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCities; Indicators; Sustainable Development; Environment; Local Governance.; Villes; indicateurs; développement durable; environnement; gouvernance locale.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2009s-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .