Measuring the Sustainability of Cities: A Survey-Based Analysis of the Use of Local Indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristine Abolina & Andis Zilans, 2002. "Evaluation of Urban Sustainability in Specific Sectors in Latvia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1111-:d:102686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corrado lo Storto, 2016. "Ecological Efficiency Based Ranking of Cities: A Combined DEA Cross-Efficiency and Shannon’s Entropy Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Juste Rajaonson & Georges A. Tanguay, 2010. "Le développement durable au Québec : classement des 25 plus grandes villes," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-10, CIRANO.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:124:d:63124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCities; Indicators; Sustainable Development; Environment; Local Governance.; Villes; indicateurs; développement durable; environnement; gouvernance locale.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2009s-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.