Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camagni, Roberto, 2009. "Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 342-350, November.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Roberto Camagni, 2006. "Territorial Impact Assessment - TIA: a methodological Proposal," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(2).
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2005. "The Dahrendorf hypothesis and its implications for (the theory of) economic policy-making," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 997-1009, November.
- Susan Owens & Tim Rayner & Olivia Bina, 2004. "New agendas for appraisal: reflections on theory, practice, and research," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(11), pages 1943-1959, November.
- Andreas Faludi, 2007. "Territorial Cohesion Policy and the European Model of Society1," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 567-583, May.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsing-Fu Kuo & Ko-Wan Tsou, 2015. "Application of Environmental Change Efficiency to the Sustainability of Urban Development at the Neighborhood Level," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-20, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTerritorial impact assessment Territorial cohesion Slovenia Energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:163-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.