Application of Environmental Change Efficiency to the Sustainability of Urban Development at the Neighborhood Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eder, Peter & Narodoslawsky, Michael, 1999. "What environmental pressures are a region's industries responsible for? A method of analysis with descriptive indices and input-output models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 359-374, June.
- Cha, Kyounghoon & Lim, Songtak & Hur, Tak, 2008. "Eco-efficiency approach for global warming in the context of Kyoto Mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 274-280, September.
- Gerrit Knaap & Emily Talen, 2005. "New Urbanism and Smart Growth: A Few Words from the Academy," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(2), pages 107-118, April.
- Francesc Hernandez-Sancho & Andres Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martinez, 2000. "Efficiency and Environmental Regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(4), pages 365-378, April.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2009. "Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 342-350, November.
- Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja, 2011. "Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 163-173, August.
- Dyckhoff, H. & Allen, K., 2001. "Measuring ecological efficiency with data envelopment analysis (DEA)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 312-325, July.
- Lauwers, Ludwig, 2009. "Justifying the incorporation of the materials balance principle into frontier-based eco-efficiency models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1605-1614, April.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Bian, Yiwen & Liang, Liang, 2007. "Eco-efficiency analysis of paper mills along the Huai River: An extended DEA approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 578-587, October.
- Roberto Ezcurra & BelÃ©n Iráizoz & Manuel Rapún, 2008. "Regional Efficiency in the European Union," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 1121-1143, September.
- Huppes, Gjalt, 2009. "Eco-efficiency: From focused technical tools to reflective sustainability analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1572-1574, April.
- Bell, Simon, 2012. "DPSIR=A Problem Structuring Method? An exploration from the “Imagine” approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 350-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junwei Ma & Jianhua Wang & Philip Szmedra, 2019. "Economic Efficiency and Its Influencing Factors on Urban Agglomeration—An Analysis Based on China’s Top 10 Urban Agglomerations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-19, September.
- Hsing-Fu Kuo & Ko-Wan Tsou, 2017. "Modeling and Simulation of the Future Impacts of Urban Land Use Change on the Natural Environment by SLEUTH and Cluster Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Zhou, Haibo & Yang, Yi & Chen, Yao & Zhu, Joe, 2018. "Data envelopment analysis application in sustainability: The origins, development and future directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(1), pages 1-16.
More about this item
Keywordsurban land development; natural environmental impact; driving forces-pressure-state-impact-policy and pattern (DPSIP);
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:8:p:10479-10498:d:53712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.