Discontinuous Urban Development and Economic Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "The Economic Consequences of Regulatory Taking Risk on Land Value and Development Activity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-77, January.
- Newburn, David & Berck, Peter, 2011. "Exurban development," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 323-336.
- Zhang, Wendong & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Irwin, Elena G., 2016. "Spatial Heterogeneity, Accessibility and Zoning: An Empirical Investigation of Leapfrog Development," ISU General Staff Papers 201602290800001589, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2010. "House prices, development costs, and the value of waiting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 56-71, July.
- Innes, Robert, 1997. "Takings, Compensation, and Equal Treatment for Owners of Developed and Undeveloped Property," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 403-432, October.
- Felipe Morandé & Alexandra Petermann & Miguel Vargas, 2010. "Determinants of Urban Vacant Land," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar & Irwin, Elena G., 2004. "Does Distance Make Good Neighbors? The Role Of Spatial Externalities And Income In Residential Development Patterns," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19973, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:213-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Longley, Paul & Batty, Michael & Chin, Nancy, 2002. "Sprawling cities and transport: preliminary findings from Bristol, UK," ERSA conference papers ersa02p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexandra Petermann Reifschneider & Felipe Morandé & Miguel Vargas, "undated". "The Determinants of Vacant Land Inside Cities: the Case of Santiago De Chile," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600071, EcoMod.
- Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G., 2014. "Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-74.
- Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"Economics of discontinuous urban development (In French),"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2008. "Economics of discontinuous urban development (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:51:y:1975:i:3:p:224-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.