Sprawling cities and transport: preliminary findings from Bristol, UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James C. Ohls & David Pines, 1975. "Discontinuous Urban Development and Economic Efficiency," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(3), pages 224-234.
- P Gordon & H L Wong, 1985. "The Costs of Urban Sprawl: Some New Evidence," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(5), pages 661-666, May.
- P Gordon & H L Wong, 1985. "The costs of urban sprawl: some new evidence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(5), pages 661-666, May.
- Robert O. Harvey & W. A. V. Clark, 1965. "The Nature and Economics of Urban Sprawl," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Thomas & Pierre Frankhauser & Marie-Laurence De Keersmaecker, 2007.
"Fractal dimension versus density of built-up surfaces in the periphery of Brussels,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 287-308, June.
- THOMAS, Isabelle & FRANKHAUSER, Pierre & DE KEERSMAECKER, Marie-Laurence, 2007. "Fractal dimension versus density of built-up surfaces in the periphery of Brussels," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1939, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gunther Maier & Gerald Franz & Pia Schrock, 2006. "Urban Sprawl. How Useful Is This Concept?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Marie-Laurence Dekeersmaecker & Pierre Frankhauser & Isabelle Thomas, 2004. "Fractal dimension versus density of the built-up surfaces in the periphery of Brussels," ERSA conference papers ersa04p69, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa02p137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .