Urban Sprawl. How Useful Is This Concept?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Longley, Paul & Batty, Michael & Chin, Nancy, 2002. "Sprawling cities and transport: preliminary findings from Bristol, UK," ERSA conference papers ersa02p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni, 2005. "Sustainability of Urban Sprawl: Environmental-Economic Indicators for the Analysis of Mobility Impact in Italy," Working Papers 2005.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- R Pendall, 1999. "Do land-use controls cause sprawl?," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(4), pages 555-571, July.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Lechner & Gunther Maier, 2009.
"Sprawl or No Sprawl? - A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna,"
sre-disc-2009_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lechner, Julia & Maier, Gunther, 2009. "Sprawl or No Sprawl. A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna," SRE-Discussion Papers 1734, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .