Urban Sprawl. How Useful Is This Concept?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Longley, Paul & Batty, Michael & Chin, Nancy, 2002. "Sprawling cities and transport: preliminary findings from Bristol, UK," ERSA conference papers ersa02p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni, 2005. "Sustainability of Urban Sprawl: Environmental-Economic Indicators for the Analysis of Mobility Impact in Italy," Working Papers 2005.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- R Pendall, 1999. "Do land-use controls cause sprawl?," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(4), pages 555-571, July.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Lechner & Gunther Maier, 2009.
"Sprawl or No Sprawl? - A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna,"
sre-disc-2009_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lechner, Julia & Maier, Gunther, 2009. "Sprawl or No Sprawl. A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna," SRE-Discussion Papers 1734, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.