Postwar trends in metropolitan employment growth: decentralization and deconcentration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eckstein, Zvi, 1997.
"Cities and growth: Theory and evidence from France and Japan,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 443-474, August.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from France and Japan," NBER Working Papers 4612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eckstein, Zvi, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from France And Japan," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275587, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from france and Japan," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 36, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Gerald A. Carlino, 1998. "Aggregate employment growth and the deconcentration of metropolitan employment," Working Papers 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 7-25.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 51-71, December.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks," Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2002. "The Reconstruction of the American Urban Landscape in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 8857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Bellinzas, 2004. "Dinamiche demografiche, agglomerazione e determinanti economiche. Il caso italiano," Working Paper CRENoS 200407, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment (Economic theory) ; Metropolitan areas - Statistics ; Population;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-1999-10-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-1999-10-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:99-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.