Report NEP-LAB-1999-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald A. Carlino & Satyajit Chatterjee, 1999. "Postwar trends in metropolitan employment growth: decentralization and deconcentration," Working Papers 99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:99/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Ambler & Nasri Harb, 1999. "Wage Contracts and Stabilization Policies in Semi-Industrialized Economies," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 93, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Michelle Lacombe & Paul Lanoie & Michel Patry & Michel Tremblay, 1999. "Why Firms Outsource Their Human Resources Activities: An Empirical Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-27, CIRANO.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore