Fiscalisation of Land Use, Urban Growth Boundaries and Non-central Retail Sprawl in the Western United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2014.
"Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(1), pages 7-50, March.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2011. "Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?," NBER Working Papers 16932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnes, Daria & White, Michelle J. & Neumark, David, 2011. "Fiscal zoning and sales taxes: do higher sales taxes lead to more retailing and less manufacturing?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haltiwanger, John & Jarmin, Ron & Krizan, C.J., 2010.
"Mom-and-Pop meet Big-Box: Complements or substitutes?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 116-134, January.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C. J. Krizan, 2010. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big Box: Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Chapters,in: Cities and Entrepreneurship National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers 09-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & C. J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 15348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langer, Sebastian & Korzhenevych, Artem, 2017. "The effect of land consumption on municipal tax revenue: Evidence from Bavaria," CEPIE Working Papers 18/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- repec:eee:retrec:v:60:y:2016:i:c:p:25-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Wassmer, 2008. "Causes of Urban Sprawl in the United States: Auto reliance as compared to natural evolution, flight from blight, and local revenue reliance," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 536-555.
- Wassmer, Robert W., 2016. "Further empirical evidence on residential property taxation and the occurrence of urban sprawl," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 73-85.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:39:y:2002:i:8:p:1307-1327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.