Bidding for Business: The Efficacy of Local Economic Development Incentives in a Metropolitan Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2014. "The economic development incentives game: an imperfect information, heterogeneous communities approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 137-156, August.
- Robert C. Turner & Mark K. Cassell, 2007. "When Do States Pursue Targeted Economic Development Policies? The Adoption and Expansion of State Enterprise Zone Programs," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(1), pages 86-103.
- Landers, Jim, 2006. "Why Don't Enterprise Zones Work? Estimates of the Extent that EZ Benefits are Capitalized into Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Burge, Gregory, 2014. "The capitalization effects of school, residential, and commercial impact fees on undeveloped land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-13.
- Anderson, John E., 2012. "State Tax Rankings: What Do They and Don’t They Tell Us?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(4), pages 985-1010, December.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2013.
"The Impact Of Marginal Business Taxes On State Manufacturing,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters, "undated". "The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles fbpfjrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kenyon, Daphne A. & Langley, Adam H. & Paquin, Bethany P., 2012. "Property Tax Incentive Pitfalls," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(4), pages 1011-1021, December.
- Guimaraes, Paulo & Figueiredo, Octávio & Woodward, Douglas, 2002.
"Modeling industrial location decisions in U.S. counties,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p060, European Regional Science Association.
- Octavio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2002. "Modeling industrial location decisions in U.S. counties," NIMA Working Papers 18, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Mark Skidmore & David Merriman & Russ Kashian, 2009. "The Relationship between Tax Increment Finance and Municipal Land Annexation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(4), pages 598-613.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economic development; tax incentives; spatial competition;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:bb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .