The Influence of Targeted Economic Development Tax Incentives on County Economic Growth: Evidence From Michigan's MEGA Credits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Bartik & George A. Erickcek, 2012. "Simulating the Effects of Michigan's MEGA Tax Credit Program on Job Creation and Fiscal Benefits," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-185, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7324, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wall, Howard, 2013. "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul: The Employment Effects of the Missouri Quality Jobs Program," MPRA Paper 50605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015.
"Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
7324, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco & Andrea Colombo, 2016. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thaiprasert, Nalitra & Hicks, Michael J., 2011. "Industrial Growth in Indiana: Demand Side Decomposition, 2001-2006," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Timothy J. Bartik & Kevin Hollenbeck, 2012. "An Analysis of the Employment Effects of the Washington High Technology Business and Occupation (B&O) Tax Credit," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-187, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMichigan; tax incentives; MEGA; manufacturing; warehousing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.