Citations for "Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty"
by Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo
- Debowicz, Darío & Golan, Jennifer, 2014. "The impact of Oportunidades on human capital and income distribution in Mexico: A top-down/bottom-up approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 24-42.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Gonzalez-Cossio, Teresa, 2008. "The Impacts of Cash and In-Kind Transfers on Consumption and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4778, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2015.
"Benefit Incidence with Incentive Effects, Measurement Errors and Latent Heterogeneity: A Case Study for China,"
NBER Working Papers
21111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2015. "Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity: A case study for China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 124-132.
- repec:cep:sticar:case/96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Valérie Lechene, 2014.
"Efficient Responses to Targeted Cash Transfers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(1), pages 178 - 222.
- World Bank, 2015. "Promoting Labor Market Participation and Social Inclusion in Europe and Central Asia's Poorest Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22501, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013.
"How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6437, The World Bank.
- Harold Alderman & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2014. "How Can Safety Nets Contribute to Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Widyanti (deceased), Wenefrida, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty in Indonesia: Trends, Interventions and Lesson Learned," MPRA Paper 59468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2008.
- Pedro L. Rodríguez, José R. Morales, Fancisco J. Monaldi, 2012. "Direct Distribution of Oil Revenues in Venezuela: A Viable Alternative?," Working Papers 306, Center for Global Development.
- María Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2013.
"Welfare programs and labor supply in developing countries: experimental evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1255-1284, October.
- María Laura Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2010. "Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries. Experimental Evidence from Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0095, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Cruces, Guillermo & Ripani, Laura, 2012. "Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 6959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mochiah, Eric Ekobor-Ackah & Osei, Robert Darko & Osei Akoto, Isaac, 2014. "The impact of conditional cash transfer programmes on household work decisions in Ghana," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Elke Schaffland, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil: Treatment Evaluation of the “Bolsa Família” Program on Education," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 84, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 11 Apr 2012.
- Sergio Firpo & Renan Pieri & Euclides Pedroso Jr. & André Portela Souza, 2014.
"Evidence of eligibility manipulation for conditional cash transfer programs,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 15(3), pages 243_260.
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Pieri, Renan & Pedroso Junior, Euclides & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2013. "Evidence of eligibility manipulation for conditional cash transfer programs," Textos para discussão 352, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Chitolina, Lia & Foguel, Miguel Nathan & Menezes-Filho, Naercio, 2013.
"The impact of the expansion of the Bolsa Familia Program on the time allocation of youths and their parents,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_326, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Chitolina, Lia & Foguel, Miguel Nathan & Menezes-Filho, Naercio Aquino, 2016. "The impact of the expansion of the bolsa familia program on the time allocation of youths and their parents," Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 70(2), July.
- David Locke Newhouse & Daria V Zakharova, 2007. "Distributional Implications of the VAT Reform in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 07/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Matias Busso & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0187, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- José Cuesta, 2007. "On more ambitious conditional cash transfers, social protection and permanent reduction of poverty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 1016-1019.
- Maurizio, Roxana & Vázquez, Gustavo, 2014. "Argentina: Impacts of the child allowance programme on the labour-market behaviour of adults," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solomon Asfaw & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Josh Dewbre & Alessandro Romeo & Paul Winters & Katia Covarrubias & Habiba Djebbari, 2012. "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour ? Methodological Guidelines for the From Protection to Production Project," Working Papers 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fernando Fernandez & Victor Saldarriaga, 2014. "Do benefit recipients change their labor supply after receiving the cash transfer? Evidence from the Peruvian Juntos program," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Leite, Phillippe & Narayan, Ambar & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2011. "How do ex ante simulations compare with ex post evaluations ? evidence from the impact of conditional cash transfer programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5705, The World Bank.
- Rafael Novella & Laura Ripani & Guillermo Cruces & Maria Laura Alzuá, 2012. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Female Bargaining Power and Parental Labour Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 78223, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2015. "The Impact of Targeted Social Assistance on Labor Market in Georgia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22502, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, November.
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Rhea Molato & Carlos Tan, Jr., 2015. "Where does the money go? Assessing the expenditure and income effects of the Philippines' Conditional Cash Transfer Program," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Gustavo J Bobonis, 2009.
"The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Marriage and Divorce,"
tecipa-359, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis, 2011. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Marriage and Divorce," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 281 - 312.
- Acosta, Pablo & Leite, Phillipe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011.
"Should cash transfers be confined to the poor ? implications for poverty and inequality in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5875, The World Bank.
- Acosta, Pablo A. & Leite, Phillippe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011. "Should Cash Transfers Be Confined to the Poor? Implications for Poverty and Inequality in Latin America," IZA Policy Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2012.
"Social Policies and Labor Market Outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Review of the Existing Evidence,"
CEP Occasional Papers
32, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2012. "Social policies and labor market outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: a review of the existing evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58003, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aalia Cassim & Kezia Lilenstein & Morné Oosthuizen & Francois Steenkamp, 2016. "Informality and Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201602, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Ana Barbosa & Carlos Corseuil, 2014. "Conditional cash transfer and informality in Brazil," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Armando Barrientos & Juan Miguel Villa, 2013. "Antipoverty transfers and labour force participation effects," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18513, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2013. "Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6573, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00564918 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lindert, Kathy & Shapiro, Joseph, 2009.
"Globalization and the Role of Public Transfers in Redistributing Income in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lindert, Kathy & Shapiro, Joseph, 2010. "Globalization and the Role of Public Transfers in Redistributing Income in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 895-907, June.
- Segal, Paul, 2011. "Resource Rents, Redistribution, and Halving Global Poverty: The Resource Dividend," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 475-489, April.
- Santiago Levy & Norbert Schady, 2013. "Latin America's Social Policy Challenge: Education, Social Insurance, Redistribution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 193-218, Spring.
- Pfutze,Tobias & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos, 2015. "Can a small social pension promote labor force participation ? evidence from the Colombia Mayor program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7516, The World Bank.
- Rafael P. Ribas, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Informal Financing, and Entrepreneurship: Direct and Indirect Effects of a Cash Transfer Programme," Working Papers 131, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, November.