Citations for "Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty"
by Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo
- Leite, Phillippe & Narayan, Ambar & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2011. "How do ex ante simulations compare with ex post evaluations ? evidence from the impact of conditional cash transfer programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5705, The World Bank.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acosta, Pablo & Leite, Phillipe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011.
"Should cash transfers be confined to the poor ? implications for poverty and inequality in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5875, The World Bank.
- Acosta, Pablo A. & Leite, Phillippe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011. "Should Cash Transfers Be Confined to the Poor? Implications for Poverty and Inequality in Latin America," IZA Policy Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- María Laura Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2010.
"Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries. Experimental Evidence from Latin America,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0095, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- María Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2013. "Welfare programs and labor supply in developing countries: experimental evidence from Latin America," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1255-1284, October.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Cruces, Guillermo & Ripani, Laura, 2012. "Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 6959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2012.
"Social policies and labor market outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: a review of the existing evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58003, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2012. "Social Policies and Labor Market Outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Review of the Existing Evidence," CEP Occasional Papers 32, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pedro L. Rodríguez, José R. Morales, Fancisco J. Monaldi, 2012. "Direct Distribution of Oil Revenues in Venezuela: A Viable Alternative?," Working Papers 306, Center for Global Development.
- Mochiah, Eric Ekobor-Ackah & Osei, Robert Darko & Osei Akoto, Isaac, 2014. "The impact of conditional cash transfer programmes on household work decisions in Ghana," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2015.
"Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity: A case study for China,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 124-132.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2015. "Benefit Incidence with Incentive Effects, Measurement Errors and Latent Heterogeneity: A Case Study for China," NBER Working Papers 21111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Firpo & Renan Pieri & Euclides Pedroso Jr. & André Portela Souza, 2014.
"Evidence of eligibility manipulation for conditional cash transfer programs,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 15(3), pages 243_260.
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Pieri, Renan & Pedroso Jr., Euclides & Souza, André Portela, 2013. "Evidence of eligibility manipulation for conditional cash transfer programs," Textos para discussão 352, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- World Bank, 2015. "The Impact of Targeted Social Assistance on Labor Market in Georgia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22502, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lindert, Kathy & Shapiro, Joseph, 2009.
"Globalization and the Role of Public Transfers in Redistributing Income in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lindert, Kathy & Shapiro, Joseph, 2010. "Globalization and the Role of Public Transfers in Redistributing Income in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 895-907, June.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis, 2011.
"The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Marriage and Divorce,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 281 - 312.
- Gustavo J Bobonis, 2009. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Marriage and Divorce," Working Papers tecipa-359, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Harold Alderman & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2014.
"How Can Safety Nets Contribute to Economic Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6437, The World Bank.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Gonzalez-Cossio, Teresa, 2008. "The Impacts of Cash and In-Kind Transfers on Consumption and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4778, The World Bank.
- Orazio Attanasio & Valérie Lechene, 2013.
"Efficient responses to targeted cash transfers,"
IFS Working Papers
W13/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Widyanti (deceased), Wenefrida, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty in Indonesia: Trends, Interventions and Lesson Learned," MPRA Paper 59468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2008.
- José Cuesta, 2007. "On more ambitious conditional cash transfers, social protection and permanent reduction of poverty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 1016-1019.
- Ana Barbosa & Carlos Corseuil, 2014. "Conditional cash transfer and informality in Brazil," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Chitolina, Lia & Foguel, Miguel Nathan & Menezes-Filho, Naercio, 2013. "The impact of the expansion of the Bolsa Familia Program on the time allocation of youths and their parents," Insper Working Papers wpe_326, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America,"
29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582.
- Armando Barrientos & Juan Miguel Villa, 2013. "Antipoverty transfers and labour force participation effects," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18513, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Bobba, Matteo & Bianchi, Milo, 2013.
"Liquidity, Risk, and Occupational Choices,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5380, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rafael Novella & Laura Ripani & Guillermo Cruces & Maria Laura Alzuá, 2012. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Female Bargaining Power and Parental Labour Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 78223, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fernando Fernandez & Victor Saldarriaga, 2014. "Do benefit recipients change their labor supply after receiving the cash transfer? Evidence from the Peruvian Juntos program," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Solomon Asfaw & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Josh Dewbre & Alessandro Romeo & Paul Winters & Katia Covarrubias & Habiba Djebbari, 2012. "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour ? Methodological Guidelines for the From Protection to Production Project," Working Papers 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Elke Schaffland, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil: Treatment Evaluation of the “Bolsa Família” Program on Education," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 84, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 11 Apr 2012.
- Santiago Levy & Norbert Schady, 2013. "Latin America's Social Policy Challenge: Education, Social Insurance, Redistribution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 193-218, Spring.
- Segal, Paul, 2011. "Resource Rents, Redistribution, and Halving Global Poverty: The Resource Dividend," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 475-489, April.
- Maurizio, Roxana & Vázquez, Gustavo, 2014. "Argentina: Impacts of the child allowance programme on the labour-market behaviour of adults," Revista CEPAL, United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), August.
- David Locke Newhouse & Daria Zakharova, 2007. "Distributional Implications of the VAT Reform in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 07/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafael P. Ribas, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Informal Financing, and Entrepreneurship: Direct and Indirect Effects of a Cash Transfer Programme," Working Papers 131, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2013. "Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6573, The World Bank.
- Debowicz, Darío & Golan, Jennifer, 2014. "The impact of Oportunidades on human capital and income distribution in Mexico: A top-down/bottom-up approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 24-42.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00564918 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matias Busso & Dario Romero Fonseca, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0187, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.