The impact of the expansion of the Bolsa Familia Program on the time allocation of youths and their parents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chitolina, Lia & Foguel, Miguel Nathan & Menezes-Filho, Naercio Aquino, 2016. "The impact of the expansion of the bolsa familia program on the time allocation of youths and their parents," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 70(2), July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric V. Edmonds & Norbert Schady, 2012. "Poverty Alleviation and Child Labor," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 100-124, November.
- Glewwe, Paul & Kassouf, Ana Lucia, 2012.
"The impact of the Bolsa Escola/Familia conditional cash transfer program on enrollment, dropout rates and grade promotion in Brazil,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 505-517.
- Paul Glewwe & Ana Lucia Kassouf, 2008. "The Impact of the Bolsa Escola/Familia Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Enrollment, Drop Out Rates and Grade Promotion in Brazil," Working Papers 08_16, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Khandker, Shahidur & Pitt, Mark & Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2003. "Subsidy to Promote Girls' Secondary Education: The Female Stipend Program in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 23688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Vincenzo Di Maro, 2008.
"Conditional Cash Transfers, Adult Work Incentives, and Poverty,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 935-960.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo, 2006. "Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3973, The World Bank.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2012.
"The treatment effect, the cross difference, and the interaction term in nonlinear “difference-in-differences” models,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 85-87.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2008. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," IZA Discussion Papers 3478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Puhani P-A., 2010. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," Working Papers ERMES 1004, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Andrea Rodrigues Ferro & Ana Lucia Kassouf & Deborah Levison, 2011. "The Impact Ofconditional Cash Transfer Programs On Household Work Decisions In Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 208, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marcelo Medeiros & Tatiana Britto & Fábio Soares, 2007. "Programas Focalizados de Transferência de Renda no Brasil: Contribuições para o Debate," Discussion Papers 1283, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro J. Ganimian & Richard J. Murnane, 2014. "Improving Educational Outcomes in Developing Countries: Lessons from Rigorous Impact Evaluations," NBER Working Papers 20284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Jacobi, Nadia, 2014. "Can the context mediate macro-policy outcomes? Contextual differences in the returns to Bolsa Familia in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.