Should cash transfers be confined to the poor ? implications for poverty and inequality in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Acosta, Pablo A. & Leite, Phillippe & Rigolini, Jamele, 2011. "Should Cash Transfers Be Confined to the Poor? Implications for Poverty and Inequality in Latin America," IZA Policy Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Vincenzo Di Maro, 2008.
"Conditional Cash Transfers, Adult Work Incentives, and Poverty,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 935-960.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo, 2006. "Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3973, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Services&Transfers to Poor; Regional Economic Development; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-14 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2011-11-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2011-11-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .