Do benefit recipients change their labor supply after receiving the cash transfer? Evidence from the Peruvian Juntos program
138, J22 Copyright Fernandez and Saldarriaga; licensee Springer. 2014
Volume (Year): 3 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- María Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2013.
"Welfare programs and labor supply in developing countries: experimental evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1255-1284, October.
- María Laura Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2010. "Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries. Experimental Evidence from Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0095, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Cruces, Guillermo & Ripani, Laura, 2012. "Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 6959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007.
"Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
36, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Intra-monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 163-89, August.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption. Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," CeRP Working Papers 57, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," Working Papers 65, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Sanchez, Alan & Jaramillo, Miguel, 2012. "Impacto del programa Juntos sobre la nutrición temprana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 23, pages 53-66.
- Miguel Nathan Foguel & Ricardo Paes de Barros, 2008. "The Effects of Conditional Cash Transfer Programmes on Adult Labour Supply: An Empirical Analysis Using a Time-Series-Cross-Section," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211655420, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo, 2006.
"Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3973, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Vincenzo Di Maro, 2008. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Adult Work Incentives, and Poverty," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 935-960.
- Maluccio, John A. & Flores, Rafael, 2005. "Impact evaluation of a conditional cash transfer program: the Nicaraguan Red de Protección Social," Research reports 141, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:1-30:10.1186/2193-9020-3-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.