Do benefit recipients change their labor supply after receiving the cash transfer? Evidence from the Peruvian Juntos program
138, J22 Copyright Fernandez and Saldarriaga; licensee Springer. 2014
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40175|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maluccio, John A. & Flores, Rafael, 2005. "Impact evaluation of a conditional cash transfer program: the Nicaraguan Red de Protección Social," Research reports 141, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007.
"Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption. Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement,"
CeRP Working Papers
57, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Intra-monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 163-89, August.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," Working Papers 65, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 36, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- María Laura Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2010.
"Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries. Experimental Evidence from Latin America,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0095, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- María Alzúa & Guillermo Cruces & Laura Ripani, 2013. "Welfare programs and labor supply in developing countries: experimental evidence from Latin America," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1255-1284, October.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Cruces, Guillermo & Ripani, Laura, 2012. "Welfare Programs and Labor Supply in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 6959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo, 2006.
"Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3973, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Vincenzo Di Maro, 2008. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Adult Work Incentives, and Poverty," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 935-960.
- Sanchez, Alan & Jaramillo, Miguel, 2012. "Impacto del programa Juntos sobre la nutrición temprana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 23, pages 53-66.
- Miguel Nathan Foguel & Ricardo Paes de Barros, 2008. "The Effects of Conditional Cash Transfer Programmes on Adult Labour Supply: An Empirical Analysis Using a Time-Series-Cross-Section," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211655420, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:1-30:10.1186/2193-9020-3-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.