The Effects of Conditional Cash Transfer Programmes on Adult Labour Supply: An Empirical Analysis Using a Time-Series-Cross-Section
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Sergei Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2006.
"Programas de Transferência de Renda no Brasil: impactos sobre a desigualdade,"
1228, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Sergei Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Rafael G. Osório, 2006. "Programas De Transferências De Renda No Brasil: Impactos Sobre A Desigualdade," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 156, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andrea Rodrigues Ferro & Ana Lucia Kassouf & Deborah Levison, 2011. "The Impact Ofconditional Cash Transfer Programs On Household Work Decisions In Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 208, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Laura B. Rawlings, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 29-55.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Rhea Molato & Carlos Tan, Jr., 2015. "Where does the money go? Assessing the expenditure and income effects of the Philippines' Conditional Cash Transfer Program," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2012.
"Social Policies and Labor Market Outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Review of the Existing Evidence,"
CEP Occasional Papers
32, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bosch, Mariano & Manacorda, Marco, 2012. "Social policies and labor market outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: a review of the existing evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58003, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469849 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:466165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leibbrandt, Murray & Lilenstein, Kezia & Shenker, Callie & Woolard, Ingrid, 2013. "The influence of social transfers on labour supply: A South African and international review," SALDRU Working Papers 112, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Sergio Firpo & Renan Pieri & Euclides Pedroso Jr. & André Portela Souza, 2014.
"Evidence of eligibility manipulation for conditional cash transfer programs,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 15(3), pages 243-260.
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Pieri, Renan Gomes de & Pedroso Junior, Euclides & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2013. "Evidence of eligibility manipulation for conditional cash transfer programs," Textos para discussão 352, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michael Christian Lehmann, 2016. "Labor Market Equilibrium Effects Of Cash Transfers - Evidence From A Structural Model And A Randomized Experiment," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 227, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bruna Atayde Signorini & Bernardo Lanza Queiroz, 2011. "The impact of Bolsa Família Program in the beneficiary fertility," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td439, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Lia Chitolina & Miguel Nathan Foguel & Naercio Menezes-Filho, 2013. "The Impact of the Expansion of the Bolsa Família Programme on the Time Allocation of Youths and Labour Supply of Adults," Working Papers 120, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Samir Cury & Euclides Pedrozo, 2016.
"Cash Transfer Policies, Taxation and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil An Integrated Microsimulation-CGE Analysis
[equilibrium model, microsimulation model, Brazil. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 55-85.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares, 2012. "Bolsa Família, its Design, its Impacts and Possibilities for the Future," Working Papers 89, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Naila Kabeer & Hugh Waddington, 2015. "Economic impacts of conditional cash transfer programmes: a systematic review and meta-analysis," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 290-303, September.
- Mideros Andrés & O’Donoghue Cathal, 2015.
"The Effect of Unconditional Cash Transfers on Adult Labour Supply: A Unitary Discrete Choice Model for the Case of Ecuador,"
Basic Income Studies,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 225-255, December.
- Mideros, A. & O'Donoghue, C., 2014. "The effect of unconditional cash transfers on adult labour supply: A unitary discrete choice model for the case of Ecuador," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Berriel, Tiago Couto & Zilberman, Eduardo, 2011.
"Targeting the poor: a macroeconomic analysis of cash transfer programs,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
726, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Eduardo Zilberman & Tiago Berriel, 2012. "Targeting the Poor: A Macroeconomic Analysis of Cash Transfer Programs," Textos para discussão 598, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Eduardo Zilberman & Tiago Berriel, 2012. "Targeting the Poor: A Macroeconomic Analysis of Cash Transfer Programs," 2012 Meeting Papers 934, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mattos, Enlinson & Terra, Rafael, 2016. "Cash-cum-in-kind transfers and income tax function," Textos para discussão 414, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Solomon Asfaw & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Josh Dewbre & Alessandro Romeo & Paul Winters & Katia Covarrubias & Habiba Djebbari, 2012. "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour ? Methodological Guidelines for the From Protection to Production Project," Working Papers 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Armando Barrientos & Juan Miguel Villa, 2013. "Antipoverty transfers and labour force participation effects," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18513, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Rafael P. Ribas, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Informal Financing, and Entrepreneurship: Direct and Indirect Effects of a Cash Transfer Programme," Working Papers 131, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Armando Barrientos & Dario Debowicz & Ingrid Woolard, 2014. "Antipoverty Transfers and Inclusive Growth in Brazil," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp04, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Barrientos, Armando & Amann, Ed, 2014. "Is there a Brazilian model of development? Are there lessons for countries in Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:oup:wbrobs:v:32:y:2017:i:2:p:155-184. is not listed on IDEAS
- Forbes, Kinisha., 2011. "Inequality in crisis and recovery : revealing the divides: the case of the Republic of Korea," ILO Working Papers 994661653402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fernando Fernandez & Victor Saldarriaga, 2014. "Do benefit recipients change their labor supply after receiving the cash transfer? Evidence from the Peruvian Juntos program," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Forbes, Kinisha., 2011. "Inequality in crisis and recovery : revealing the divides: the case of Brazil," ILO Working Papers 994698493402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2008:200807211655420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .