Cash Transfers and Labor Supply: Evidence from A Large-Scale Program in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:128:y:2018:i:611:p:1700-1729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2012.
"Social Policies and Labor Market Outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Review of the Existing Evidence,"
CEP Occasional Papers
32, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bosch, Mariano & Manacorda, Marco, 2012. "Social policies and labor market outcomes in Latin America and the Caribbean: a review of the existing evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58003, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gersovitz, Mark, 1988. "Saving and development," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 381-424 Elsevier.
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu Evangelista, 2008. "Old-age benefits and retirement decisions of rural elderly in Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 129-146, April.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1988. "Rational Household Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 63-90, January.
- Moffitt, Robert A., 2002. "Welfare programs and labor supply," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 2393-2430 Elsevier.
- Matteo Picchio & Sigrid Suetens & Jan C. van Ours, 2018.
"Labour Supply Effects of Winning a Lottery,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(611), pages 1700-1729, June.
- Picchio, Matteo & Suetens, Sigrid & van Ours, Jan C., 2015. "Labor Supply Effects of Winning a Lottery," CEPR Discussion Papers 10929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Picchio, Matteo & Suetens, Sigrid & van Ours, Jan C., 2015. "Labor Supply Effects of Winning a Lottery," IZA Discussion Papers 9472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo PICCHIO & Sigrid SUETENS & Jan C. VAN OURS, 2016. "Labor Supply Effects of Winning a Lottery," Working Papers 416, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Picchio, Matteo & Suetens, Sigrid & van Ours, Jan, 2015. "Labor Supply Effects of Winning a Lottery," Discussion Paper 2015-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guido W. Imbens & Donald B. Rubin & Bruce I. Sacerdote, 2001. "Estimating the Effect of Unearned Income on Labor Earnings, Savings, and Consumption: Evidence from a Survey of Lottery Players," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 778-794, September.
- William Greene, 2004. "The behaviour of the maximum likelihood estimator of limited dependent variable models in the presence of fixed effects," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 98-119, June.
- Marito Garcia & Charity M. T. Moore, 2012. "The Cash Dividend : The Rise of Cash Transfer Programs in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2246, November.
- Urban Sila & Ricardo Sousa, 2014. "Windfall gains and labour supply: evidence from the European household panel," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:161-172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-05-07 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2017-05-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2017-05-07 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:1090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.