Direct Distribution of Resource Revenues; Worth Considering?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2016.
"Using Natural Resources for Development: Why Has It Proven So Difficult?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 161-184, Winter.
- Venables, Anthony J, 2016. "Using Natural Resources for Development: Why Has It Proven So Difficult?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony J Venables, 2016. "Using Natural Resources for Development: Why has it proven so difficult?," OxCarre Working Papers 169, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Salehi-Isfahani, Djavad & Mostafavi-Dehzooei, Mohammad H., 2018.
"Cash transfers and labor supply: Evidence from a large-scale program in Iran,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 349-367.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Mohammad H. Mostafavi-Dehzooei, 2017. "Cash Transfers and Labor Supply: Evidence from A Large-Scale Program in Iran," Working Papers 1090, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Apr 2017.
- Corinne C Delechat & John W Clark JR & Pranav Gupta & Malangu Kabedi-Mbuyi & Mesmin Koulet-Vickot & Carla Macario & Toomas Orav & Manuel Rosales Torres & Rene Tapsoba & Dmitry Zhdankin & Susan S. Yang, 2015. "Harnessing Resource Wealth for Inclusive Growth in Fragile States," IMF Working Papers 15/25, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; Government expenditures and welfare programs; Fiscal policy; resource wealth management; direct redistribution; cash transfers; natural resource; cash transfer; Recursos naturales; Ingreso; Distribución del ingreso; Política fiscal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:14/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.