Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs
In: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar 2018
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kindermann, Fabian & Mayr, Lukas & Sachs, Dominik, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," NBER Working Papers 25081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs & Fabian Kindermann, 2017. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," 2017 Meeting Papers 1046, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," Working Papers 2018-067, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7265, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:14156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.