Report NEP-DEV-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro & Valérie Lechene, 2016. "The effect of gender-targeted conditional cash transfers on household expenditures: Evidence from a randomized experiment," IFS Working Papers W16/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brollo, Fernanda & Kaufmann, Katja Maria & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2017. "Learning about the Enforcement of Conditional Welfare Programs: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 10654, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Mohammad H. Mostafavi-Dehzooei, 2017. "Cash Transfers and Labor Supply: Evidence from A Large-Scale Program in Iran," Working Papers 1090, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Apr 2017.
- Raymond B. Frempong & David Stadelmann, 2017. "The Effect of Food Price Changes on Child Labor: Evidence from Uganda," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Conrado, Vilma & Tuscano, Jocelyn & Oñate, Beatriz & Torio, Erwin & Umengan, Jane & Paat, Nina Klare, 2017. "Evaluation of the Impact of Agricultural Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation on Agricultural Producers in Region 02 (Cagayan Valley), Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2016. "Spillovers of community based health interventions on consumption smoothing," IFS Working Papers W16/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mendolia, Silvia & Nguyen, Thi & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2017. "The Impact of Parental Health on Children's Schooling and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christophe Muller, 2017. "Ethnic Horizontal Inequity in Indonesia," AMSE Working Papers 1715, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Leigh L. Linden & Juan Saavedra, 2017. "Medium- and Long-Term Educational Consequences of Alternative Conditional Cash Transfer Designs: Experimental Evidence from Colombia," NBER Working Papers 23275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2017. "Religious Fractionalisation and Crimes in Disaster-Affected Communities: Survey Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 78702, University Library of Munich, Germany.