Citations for "Internalizing Externalities: The Pricing of Space in Shopping Malls"
by Pashigian, B Peter & Gould, Eric D
- Kerry D. Vandell & Charles C. Carter, 2000.
"Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
00-09, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Charles C. Carter & Kerry D. Vandell, 2005. "Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 237-266.
- Hideo Konishi & Michael Sandfort, 2001.
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
516, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2002.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Laurent Menetrier, 2005. "Spatial Versus Non-Spatial Determinants of Shopping Center Rents: Modeling Location and Neighborhood-Related Factors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 293-320.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014.
"Platform pricing and consumer foresight: The case of airports,"
2072/242278, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2015. "Platform Pricing and Consumer Foresight: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 335, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Mar 2015.
- Frank F. Limehouse & Robert E. McCormick & Melissa M. Yeoh, 2012. "The Private Provision of Public Goods: An Analysis of Homes on Golf Courses," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 27(Spring 20), pages 103-120.
- Cho, Janghee & Chun, Hyunbae & Lee, Yoonsoo, 2015. "How does the entry of large discount stores increase retail employment? Evidence from Korea," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 559-574.
- Tarun Sabarwal & Randal Watson, 2010. "Large stores and contracting for mall locations," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201007, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai Bergman & Anna Milanez & Vladimir Mukharlyamov, 2014. "The Agglomeration of Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 20254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Hagiu, 2004. "Two-Sided Platforms: Pricing and Social Efficiency," Discussion papers 04035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emek Basker, 2005.
"Job Creation or Destruction? Labor Market Effects of Wal-Mart Expansion,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 174-183, February.
- Emek Basker, 2002. "Job Creation or Destruction? Labor-Market Effects of Wal-Mart Expansion," Working Papers 0215, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Jan 2004.
- Emek Basker, 2003. "Job Creation or Destruction? Labor-Market Effects of Wal-Mart Expansion," Labor and Demography 0303002, EconWPA, revised 11 Mar 2005.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross & Tingyu Zhou, 2015. "Retail Agglomeration and Competition Externalities: Evidence from Openings and Closings of Multiline Department Stores in the US," Working papers 2015-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nocke, Volker & Peitz, Martin & Stahl, Konrad, 2004.
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
16, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Volker Nocke & Martin Peitz & Konrad Stahl, 2004. "Platform Ownership," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nocke, Volker & Peitz, Martin & Stahl, Konrad, 2004. "Platform Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 4657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basker, Emek, 2011.
"The Causes and Consequences of Wal-Mart’s Growth,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 110-134.
- John Simpsom, 2001. "Did May Company's Acquisition of Associated Dry Goods Corporation Reduce Competition? An Event Study Analysis," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(4), pages 351-362, June.
- Götz, Georg & Brühn, Tim, 2016.
"Exclusionary Practices in Two-Sided Markets: The Effect of Radius Clauses on Competition between Shopping Centers,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145627, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tim Brühn & Georg Götz, 2015. "Exclusionary Practices in Two-Sided Markets: The Effect of Radius Clauses on Competition Between Shopping Centers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201518, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ajay Agrawal & Iain M. Cockburn, 2002. "University Research, Industrial R&D, and the Anchor Tenant Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 9212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2012. "Spillovers and Network Neutrality," Chapters, in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brooks, Leah, 2008. "Volunteering to be taxed: Business improvement districts and the extra-governmental provision of public safety," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 388-406, February.
- Zhou, Li, 2012. "Commercial Revitalization in Low-Income Urban Communities: General Tax Incentives vs. Direct Incentives to Developers," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain, 2003. "The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1227-1253, November.
- John Clapp & Katsiaryna Bardos & Tingyu Zhou, 2014. "Expansions and Contractions of Major US Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 16-56, January.
- Siqi Zheng & Weizeng Sun & Jianfeng Wu & Matthew E. Kahn, 2015. "The Birth of Edge Cities in China: Measuring the Spillover Effects of Industrial Parks," NBER Working Papers 21378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viecens, María Fernanda, 2006. "Two-sided platforms with endogenous quality differentiation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061204, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Paolo G. Garella & Martin Peitz, 2007.
"Alliances between Competitors and Consumer Information,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 823-845, 06.
- Paolo Giorgio GARELLA & Martin PEITZ, 2006. "Alliances between competitors and consumer information," Departmental Working Papers 2006-41, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paolo Garella & Martin Peitz, "undated". "Alliances between competitors and consumer information," Working Papers 0613, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 01 2006.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Grzeskowiak, Stephan, 2010. "How can shopping mall management best capture mall image?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 735-740, July.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Catherine Lavoie, 2009. "Retail Concentration and Shopping Center Rents - A Comparison of Two Cities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 165-208.
- Peter W. Roberts & Adina D. Sterling, 2012. "Network Progeny? Prefounding Social Ties and the Success of New Entrants," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(7), pages 1292-1304, July.
- Hanming Fang & Quanlin Gu & Li-An Zhou, 2014. "The Gradients of Power: Evidence from the Chinese Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 20317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gould, Eric D & Pashigian, B. Peter & Prendergast, Canice, 2002.
"Contracts, Externalities and Incentives in Shopping Malls,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric D. Gould & B. Peter Pashigian & Canice J. Prendergast, 2005. "Contracts, Externalities, and Incentives in Shopping Malls," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 411-422, August.
- Zhou, Tingyu & Clapp, John M., 2015. "The location of new anchor stores within metropolitan areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 87-107.
- Thorsnes, Paul, 2000. "Internalizing Neighborhood Externalities: The Effect of Subdivision Size and Zoning on Residential Lot Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 397-418, November.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael Shafer & Yildiray Yildirim, 2015. "The Impact of Tenant Diversification on Spreads and Default Rates for Mortgages on Retail Properties," ERES eres2015_299, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bruno Jullien, 2005.
"Two-sided Markets and Electronic Intermediaries,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 51(2-3), pages 233-260.
- Shai Bernstein & Emanuele Colonnelli & Xavier Giroud & Benjamin Iverson, 2017. "Bankruptcy Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 23162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2004. "Two-Sided Markets and Electronic Intermediation," IDEI Working Papers 295, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- F. Frederic Deng, 2002. "Ground Lease-Based Land Use System versus Common Interest Development," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 190-206.
- Shai Bernstein & Emanuele Colonnelli & Xavier Giroud & Benjamin Iverson, 2017. "Bankruptcy Spillovers," Working Papers 17-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.