The Effect of Pollution and Heat on High Skill Public Sector Worker Productivity in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, Diane & Schwandt, Hannes, 2019.
"The Impact of Car Pollution on Infant and Child Health: Evidence from Emissions Cheating,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diane Alexander & Hannes Schwandt, 2019. "The Impact of Car Pollution on Infant and Child Health: Evidence from Emissions Cheating," Working Paper Series WP-2019-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alexander, Diane & Schwandt, Hannes, 2019. "The Impact of Car Pollution on Infant and Child Health: Evidence from Emissions Cheating," IZA Discussion Papers 12427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Künn, Steffen & Palacios, Juan & Pestel, Nico, 2019. "Indoor Air Quality and Cognitive Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 12632, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2019-03-04 (China)
- NEP-EFF-2019-03-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2019-03-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2019-03-04 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2019-03-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.