Citations for "Do Firms Pay Efficiency Wages? Evidence with Data at the Firm Level"
by Campbell, Carl M, III
- Christopher Martin, .
"Efficiency Wages and Union-Firm Bargaining,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
97-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Boris Hirsch & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel, 2006.
"Gender Differences in Labor Supply to Monopsonistic Firms: An Empirical Analysis Using Linked Employer-Employee Data from Germany,"
006, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Hirsch, Boris & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2006. "Gender Differences in Labor Supply to Monopsonistic Firms: An Empirical Analysis Using Linked Employer-Employee Data from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2006. "Gender Differences in Labor Supply to Monopsonistic Firms : An Empirical Analysis Using Linked Employer-Employee Data from Germany," Discussion Papers 47, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Kugler, Adriana D., 2002.
"Employee Referrals and Efficiency Wages,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETLEBOSCH, Vincent J., 2001. "Efficiency Wages, Unio-Firm Bargaining, and Strikes," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alan Manning, 2010.
"Imperfect Competition in the Labour Market,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0981, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Campbell, Carl III, 1995. "A cross-industry time-series analysis of quits," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 53-72.
- Mark D. Brenner, 2004. "The Economic Impact of Living Wage Ordinances," Working Papers wp80, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1998. "Urban productivity, urban unemployment, and labor market policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 329-344, May.
- Millea, Meghan & Fuess, Scott Jr., 2005. "Does pay affect productivity or react to it?: Examination of U.S. manufacturing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 796-807, September.
- Campbell, Carl & Orszag, J. Michael, 1998. "A model of the wage curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 119-125, April.
- Green, Francis, 2000. "The Impact of Company Human Resource Policies on Social Skills: Implications for Training Sponsorship, Quit Rates and Efficiency Wages," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(3), pages 251-72, August.
- Alan Felstead & Francis Green & Ken Mayhew & Alan Pack, 1999. "The Impact of Training on Labour Mobility," Studies in Economics 9910, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Rahmah Ismail & Zulridah Noor & Abd Awang, 2011. "Impact of Training under Human Resource Development Limited on Workers’ Mobility in Selected Malaysian Services Sector," Eurasian Business Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 146-159, December.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Working hard for the money? Efficiency wages and worker effort," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 351-385, August.
- Rodrigo Taborda & Juan Carlos Guataqui, 2003. "Firm level evidence of efficiency wages and labor turnover in Colombia's manufacturing industry," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002729, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Francis Green, 1999. "It's been a hard day's night: The concentration and intensification of work in late 20th century Britain," Studies in Economics 9913, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Francois, Patrick, 1998. "Gender discrimination without gender difference: theory and policy responses," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2002. "Never change a winning team: An analysis of hazard rates in the NBA," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 03/2002, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Booth, Alison L & Zoega, Gylfi, 2000. "Why Do Firms Invest in General Training? 'Good' Firms and 'Bad' Firms as a Source of Monopsony Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 2536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1996.
"Endogenous on-the-job training with moral hazard,"
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 81-92, August.
- Carter, Thomas J., 2005. "Money and efficiency wages: the neglected effect of employment on efficiency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-209, March.
- Yang, Sheng-Ping & DeBeaumont, Ronald, 2010. "Pay as incentive or pay as reward? The case of Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 76-86, February.
- Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2012. "Recent Longitudinal Evidence of Size and Union Threat Effects across Genders," IZA Discussion Papers 6779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fuess, Jr., Scott M. & Millea, Meghan, 2001. "Pay and Productivity in a Corporatist Economy: Evidence from Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 244, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taborda, Rodrigo & Guataqui, Juan Carlos, 2011.
"Manufacturing Employment and Wage Differentials After Structural Adjustment Reforms in Colombia: An Efficiency Wages Approach,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Rodrigo Taborda & Juan Guataquí, 2011. "Manufacturing Employment and Wage Differentials After Structural Adjustment Reforms in Colombia: An Efficiency Wages Approach," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 74, pages 87-117.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Job Rents in a Stylized Labor Market," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Krebs, Tom & Maloney, William F., 1999. "Quitting and labor turnover : microeconomic evidence and macroeconomic consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2068, The World Bank.
- Micaela M. Kulesz & Dennis A. V. Dittrich, 2014. "It's not you, it's me: an experimental study of employers' wage setting behavior," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2128-2137.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli & Fernando Rios-Avila, 2012. "The wage impact of undocumented workers," Working Paper 2012-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert R. Reed & Stacey L. Schreft, 2007. "Phillips curves, monetary policy, and a labor market transmission mechanism," Research Working Paper RWP 07-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.