Why Market Shares Matter: An Information-Based Theory
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 1997. "Market Diffusion with Two-Sided Learning," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(4), pages 773-795, Winter.
- Toker Doganoglu, 2003. "Dynamic Price Competition with Consumption Externalities," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 43-69, May.
- Subir Bose & Gerhard Orosel & Marco Ottaviani & Lise Vesterlund, 2006. "Dynamic monopoly pricing and herding," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 910-928, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:166-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolás Figueroa & Carla Guadalupi, 2017. "Convincing early adopters: Price signals and Information transmission," Documentos de Trabajo 486, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco, 2009. "Misinformative advertising," IESE Research Papers D/809, IESE Business School.
- Moscarini, Giuseppe & Ottaviani, Marco, 2001. "Price Competition for an Informed Buyer," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 457-493.
- Callander, Steven & Hörner, Johannes, 2009. "The wisdom of the minority," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1421-1439.2, July.
- Daher, Wassim & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2012.
"Information in Cournot: Signaling with incomplete control,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 361-370.
- Wassim DAHER & Leonard J. MIRMAN & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Information in Cournot: Signaling with Incomplete Control," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2011.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy & Filip Matějka, 2015. "Social Learning and Selective Attention," NBER Working Papers 21001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Luis Ferreira & Roberts Waddle, 2010. "Strategic profit sharing between firms," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 341-354.
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Bhalla, Manaswini & Gunay, Hikmet, 2016.
"Social learning and delay in a dynamic model of price competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 565-600.
- Masaki Aoyagi & Manaswini Bhalla & Hikmet Gunay, 2014. "Social Learning and Delay in a Dynamic Model of Price Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0909, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Alcalá, Francisco & González-Maestre, Miguel & Martínez-Pardina, Irene, 2014. "Information and quality with an increasing number of brands," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 109-117.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Is Export Promotion Effective in Developing Countries? Firm-Level Evidence on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Exports," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36763, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2016.
"Quality, trade, and exchange rate pass-through,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 61-80.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2013. "Quality, Trade, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEPR Discussion Papers 9744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalie Chen & Luciana Juvenal, 2014. "Quality, Trade, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 14/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2013. "Quality, Trade, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 165, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gill, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2012.
"The optimal choice of pre-launch reviewer,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1247-1260.
- Gill, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2010. "The optimal choice of pre-launch reviewer," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1017, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- David Gill & Daniel Sgroi, 2011. "The Optimal Choice of Pre-Launch Reviewer," Economics Series Working Papers 562, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2008. "Is export promotion effective in developing countries? Firm-level evidence on the intensive and the extensive margins of exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010.
"Entering new country and product markets: does export promotion help?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 437-467, September.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Entering New Country and Product Markets: Does Export Promotion Help?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Grunewald, Andreas & Kräkel, Matthias, 2017. "Fake News," IZA Discussion Papers 11207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2010. "Beyond the average effects: The distributional impacts of export promotion programs in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Entering New Country and Product Markets: Does Export Promotion Help?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3172, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kim, Hee-Su & Kwon, Namhoon, 2003. "The advantage of network size in acquiring new subscribers: a conditional logit analysis of the Korean mobile telephony market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2011. "Free Entry, Market Diffusion, and Social Inefficiency with Endogenously Growing Demand," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2012.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:91-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Moraga-González, José Luis, 2003. "We Sold a Million Units -- The Role of Advertising Past-Sales," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 57(2), April.
- Moraga-González, José Luis & Monteiro, P. K., 1999. "We sold a million units: the role of advertising past-sales," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 357, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Henk Folmer & Auke Leen, 2013. "Why do successful restaurants not raise their prices?," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, pages 81-90.
- Luís M. B. Cabral & Miguel Villas-Boas, 2005. "Bertrand Supertraps," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 599-613, April.
- Vives, Xavier, 1996. "Social learning and rational expectations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 589-601, April.
- P. K. Monteiro & J. L. Moraga, 1998. "``We sold a million copies''-The role of advertising past sales," Industrial Organization 9812001, EconWPA.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & José Luis Moraga-González, 1999. ""We sold a million copies" - The Role of Advertising Past Sales," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Kitamura, Hiroshi & Miyaoka, Akira & Sato, Misato, 2013. "Free entry, market diffusion, and social inefficiency with endogenously growing demand," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 98-116.
- Barrachina, Alex & Tauman, Yair & Urbano, Amparo, 2014. "Entry and espionage with noisy signals," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, pages 127-146.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Ting Liu & Tao Wang, 2016. "Information Acquisition, Signaling and Learning in Duopoly," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Liu, Ting & Wang, Tao, 2016. "Information acquisition, signaling and learning in duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 230, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).