Citations for "Parametric Portfolio Policies: Exploiting Characteristics in the Cross-Section of Equity Returns"
by Michael W. Brandt & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov
- Laborda Herrero, Ricardo & Balbas de la Corte, Alejandro, 2017. "Interest Rate Future Quality Options and Negative Interest Rates," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 24859, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:211-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schäfer, Larissa, 2015. "Essays in banking and international finance," Other publications TiSEM 54db9c22-05fa-4444-97d5-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mohammed Bouaddi & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2012. "Portfolio risk management in a data-rich environment," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(4), pages 469-494, December.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2017. "On the gains of using high frequency data and higher moments in Portfolio Selection," CeBER Working Papers 2017-02, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Peter Christoffersen & Xuhui (Nick) Pan, 2014. "Equity Portfolio Management Using Option Price Information," CREATES Research Papers 2015-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ralph S.J. Koijen & Motohiro Yogo, 2015.
"An Equilibrium Model of Institutional Demand and Asset Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
21749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yogo, Motohiro & Koijen, Ralph S.J., 2015. "An Equilibrium Model of Institutional Demand and Asset Prices," Staff Report 510, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2007. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 513-548 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 11069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2005. "Practical volatility and correlation modeling for financial market risk management," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Maio, Paulo, 2013. "Return decomposition and the Intertemporal CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4958-4972.
- Ammann, Manuel & Coqueret, Guillaume & Schade, Jan-Philip, 2016. "Characteristics-based portfolio choice with leverage constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 23-37.
- Ammann, Manuel & Coqueret, Guillaume & Schade, Jan-Philip, 2016. "Characteristics-based Portfolio Choice with Leverage Constraints," Working Papers on Finance 1607, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0131-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tu, Jun & Zhou, Guofu, 2011. "Markowitz meets Talmud: A combination of sophisticated and naive diversification strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 204-215, January.
- Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Sanchez, Leonardo & Vedenov, Dmitry V., 2012. "Effectiveness of Weather Derivatives as Cross-Hedging Instrument against Climate Change: The Cases of Reservoir Water Allocation Management in Guanajuato, Mexico," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124813, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miriam Juarez-Torres, 2013. "Effectiveness of weather derivatives as a cross-hedging instrument against climate change: Case studies of reservoir water allocation management in Guanajuato, Mexico," Working Papers 201348, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2013.
- Xia, Hui & Min, Xinyu & Deng, Shijie, 2015. "Effectiveness of earnings forecasts in efficient global portfolio construction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 568-574.
- Victor DeMiguel & Lorenzo Garlappi & Francisco J. Nogales & Raman Uppal, 2009. "A Generalized Approach to Portfolio Optimization: Improving Performance by Constraining Portfolio Norms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 798-812, May.
- Gonzalo Muñoz, Jesús & Olmo, José, 2016. "Long-term optimal portfolio allocation under dynamic horizon-specific risk aversion," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23599, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Manchev, Petar, 2012. "Characteristic-based mean-variance portfolio choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1392-1401.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Peter Manchev, 2009. "Characteristic-based mean-variance portfolio choice," International Finance Discussion Papers 981, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Fortin, Ines & Hlouskova, Jaroslava, 2017. "Exchange rate forecasting and the performance of currency portfolios," Economics Series 326, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Laborda, Ricardo & Muñoz, Fernando, 2016. "Optimal allocation of government bond funds through the business cycle. Is money smart?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 46-67.
- Füss, Roland & Miebs, Felix & Trübenbach, Fabian, 2014. "A jackknife-type estimator for portfolio revision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 14-28.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Artur M. Passos & Gabriel F. R. Vasconcelos, 2014. "Parametric Portfolio Selection: Evaluating and Comparing to Markowitz Portfolios," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 12(2), pages 257-284.
- Joachim Freyberger & Andreas Neuhierl & Michael Weber, 2017. "Dissecting Characteristics Nonparametrically," NBER Working Papers 23227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joachim Freyberger & Andreas Neuhierl & Michael Weber, 2017. "Dissecting Characteristics Nonparametrically," CESifo Working Paper Series 6391, CESifo Group Munich.
- Behr, Patrick & Guettler, Andre & Truebenbach, Fabian, 2012. "Using industry momentum to improve portfolio performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1414-1423.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Lührmann, Melanie, 2009. "On the determinants of net international portfolio flows: A global perspective," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 880-901, September.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2015. "Efficient Skewness/Semivariance Portfolios," GEMF Working Papers 2015-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Laborda, Juan & Laborda, Ricardo & Olmo, Jose, 2014. "Optimal currency carry trade strategies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 52-66.
- Fischer, Marcel & Gallmeyer, Michael F., 2016. "Heuristic portfolio trading rules with capital gain taxes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 611-625.
- Moorman, Theodore, 2014. "An empirical investigation of methods to reduce transaction costs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 230-246.
- Vilkovz, Grigory & Xiaox, Yan, 2013. "Option-implied information and predictability of extreme returns," SAFE Working Paper Series 5, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- R. P. Brito & H. Sebastião & P. Godinho, 2017. "Portfolio choice with high frequency data: CRRA preferences and the liquidity effect," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 16(2), pages 65-86, August.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2016. "Portfolio Choice with High Frequency Data: CRRA Preferences and the Liquidity Effect," GEMF Working Papers 2016-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2014. "Nonlinear shrinkage of the covariance matrix for portfolio selection: Markowitz meets Goldilocks," ECON - Working Papers 137, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2017.
- Miguel Anton & Christopher Polk, 2010. "Connected stocks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jun Tu, 2010. "Is Regime Switching in Stock Returns Important in Portfolio Decisions?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(7), pages 1198-1215, July.
- Ardia, David & Boudt, Kris & Wauters, Marjan, 2016. "The economic benefits of market timing the style allocation of characteristic-based portfolios," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 38-62.
- Gomes, Pedro & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2016. "In search of the determinants of European asset market comovements," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 103-117.