Citations for "Efficient and Nearly Efficient Partnerships"
by Patrick Legros & Steven A. Matthews
- David Rahman, 2012. "But Who Will Monitor the Monitor?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2767-97, October.
- Al Slivinski, 1999.
"Team Incentives and Organizational Form,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9916, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cici, Gjergji & Jaspersen, Stefan & Kempf, Alexander, 2015. "Speed of information diffusion within fund families," CFR Working Papers 15-02 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Oyer, Paul, 2001.
"Why Do Firms Use Incentives That Have No Incentive Effects?,"
1686, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Paul Oyer, 2004. "Why Do Firms Use Incentives That Have No Incentive Effects?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1619-1650, 08.
- Paul Oyer, 2000. "Why Do Firms Use Incentives that Have No Incentive Effects?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1440, Econometric Society.
- Makoto Hanazono, 2004. "Holdup with Subsidized Investment," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 640, Econometric Society.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2002. "International Joint Ventures and the Boundaries of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 9115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Berglof & Mike Burkart & Guido Friebel & Elena Paltseva, 2008.
"Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 133-37, May.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2008. "Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 6672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- KÃ¼lpmann, Philipp, 2015. "Procrastination and projects," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 544, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2013.
"Incentives, Wages, Employment, and the Division of Labor in Teams,"
2013-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2014. "Incentives, wages, employment, and the division of labor in teams," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 533-552, 09.
- Ichiro Obara & David Rahman, 2006. "Approximate Implementability with Ex Post Budget Balance," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000280, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jianpei Li, 2009. "Team production with inequity-averse agents," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 119-136, August.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2004.
"The costs of shared ownership: Evidence from international joint ventures,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 323-374, August.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, Jr., 2002. "The Costs of Shared Ownership: Evidence from International Joint Ventures," NBER Chapters, in: Corporate Alliances National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falconieri, S. & Palomino, F.A. & Sakovics, J., 2002.
"Collective vs Individual Sale of TV Rights in League Sports,"
2002-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sonia Falconieri & Frederic Palomino & Jozsef Sakovics, 2002. "Collective vs. Individual Sale of TV Rights in League Sports," ESE Discussion Papers 85, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "Vertikale Unternehmenskooperationen," MPRA Paper 6930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuval Emek & Michal Feldman, 2007. "Computing an Optimal Contract in Simple Technologies," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000184, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dessein, Wouter & Garicano, Luis & Gertner, Robert, 2007.
"Organizing for Synergies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2014. "Moral hazard and stability," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 659-682, October.
- Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2001.
NBER Working Papers
8367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Courtney & Thomas Marschak, 2009. "Inefficiency and complementarity in sharing games," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 7-43, April.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00857364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Helland & Darius N. Lakdawalla & Anup Malani & Seth A. Seabury, 2014. "Unintended Consequences of Products Liability: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Market," NBER Working Papers 20005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galashin, Mikhail & Popov, Sergey, 2014. "Teamwork Efficiency and Company Size," MPRA Paper 58540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radu Vranceanu & Fouad El Ouardighi & Delphine Dubart, 2013.
"Coordination in Teams : A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment,"
- Vranceanu, Radu & El Ouardighi, Fouad & Dubart , Delphine, 2013. "Coordination in Teams: A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment," ESSEC Working Papers WP1310, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. ""Basket" Cases: International Joint Ventures After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 5755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014.
"How to share it out: The value of information in teams,"
14/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014. "How to Share it out: The Value of Information in Teams," CESifo Working Paper Series 4906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gershkov, Alex & Li, Jianpei & Schweinzer, Paul, 2006. "Collective Production and Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 186, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Geir Asheim & Seung Yoo, 2008.
"Coordinating under incomplete information,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 293-313, December.
- Poblete, Joaquín, 2015. "Profit sharing and market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 10-18.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2008. "The emergence of norms of cooperation in stag hunt games with production," Working Papers 626, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- John Turner, 2013. "Dissolving (in)effective partnerships," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 321-335, July.
- Jan Y. Sand, 2009. "Efficiency in complementary partnerships with competition," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 57-70.
- Debraj Ray & Jean-Marie Baland & Olivier Dagnelie, 2007.
"Inequality and Inefficiency in Joint Projects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 922-935, 07.
- Hauswald, Robert & Hege, Ulrich, 2003.
"Ownership and Control in Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HEGE, Ulrich & HAUSWALD, Robert, 2002. "Ownership and control in joint ventures: theory and evidence," Les Cahiers de Recherche 750, HEC Paris.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Hines Jr., James R., 1999. ""Basket cases": Tax incentives and international joint venture participation by American multinational firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 379-402, March.
- Huddart, Steven & Liang, Pierre Jinghong, 2005. "Profit sharing and monitoring in partnerships," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 153-187, December.
- Ichiro Obara, . "Approximate Implementability with Ex Post Budget Balance (Joint with D. Rahman)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 399, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yuval Emek & Michal Feldman, 2007. "Computing an Optimal Contract in Simple Technologies," Discussion Paper Series dp452, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.