Double Moral Hazard and Renegotiation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Katz, Michael L, 1991.
"Moral Hazard and Verifiability: The Effects of Renegotiation in Agency,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1735-1753, November.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Katz, Michael L., 1990. "Moral Hazard and Verifiability: The Effects of Renegotiation in Agency," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1678w3w9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin and Michael L. Katz., 1990. "Moral Hazard and Verifiability: The Effects of Renegotiation in Agency," Economics Working Papers 90-141, University of California at Berkeley.
- Srabana Gupta & Richard E. Romano, 1998. "Monitoring the Principal with Multiple Agents," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(2), pages 427-442, Summer.
- Patrick Legros & Steven A. Matthews, 1993.
"Efficient and Nearly-Efficient Partnerships,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 599-611.
- Patrick Legros & Steven A. Matthews, 1992. "Efficient and Nearly Efficient Partnerships," Discussion Papers 991R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Patrick Legros & Steven Matthews, 1993. "Efficient and nearly efficient partnerships," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shingo Ishiguro & Hideshi Itoh, 2001.
"Moral Hazard and Renegotiation with Multiple Agents,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 1-20.
- Ishiguro, S. & Itoh, H., 1998. "Moral Hazard and Renegotiation with Multiple Agents," ISER Discussion Paper 0471, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ching-To Albert Ma, 1994. "Renegotiation and Optimality in Agency Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 109-129.
- Osano, Hiroshi, 1998. "Moral hazard and renegotiation in multi-agent incentive contracts when each agent makes a renegotiation offer," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 207-230, October.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1990.
"Moral Hazard and Renegotiation in Agency Contracts,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1279-1319, November.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1988. "Moral Hazard and Renegotiation in Agency Contracts," Working papers 494, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Matthews, Steven A, 1995. "Renegotiation of Sales Contracts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 567-589, May.
- Hiroshi Osano, 1999. "Implementation of multi-agent incentive contracts with the principal's renegotiation offer," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(2), pages 161-177.
More about this item
Keywordsrenegotiation; double moral hazard; intermediary organization.;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .