Citations for "Convergence of international output Time series evidence for 16 OECD countries"
by Li, Qing & Papell, David
- Burcu Ozcan, 2014. "Do Tourism Markets Of Turkey Converge?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0200630, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2011.
"Persistence in Convergence,"
1105, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2006.
"Additional Empirical Evidence on Real Convergence: A Fractionally Integrated Approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 67-91, April.
- Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2003. "Additional Empirical Evidence on Real Convergence: A Fractionally Integrated Approach," Faculty Working Papers 01/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Tunali, Çiǧdem Börke & Yilanci, Veli, 2010. "Are per capita incomes of MENA countries converging or diverging?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4855-4862.
- John W. Dawson & Mark C. Strazicich, 2006. "Time Series Tests of Income Convergence with Two Structural Breaks: An Update and Extension," Working Papers 06-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strazicich, Mark C. & Lee, Junsoo & Day, Edward, 2004. "Are incomes converging among OECD countries? Time series evidence with two structural breaks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 131-145, March.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2010.
"Club-Convergence and Polarisation of States : A Nonparametric Analysis of Post-Reform India,"
Development Economics Working Papers
23036, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011. "Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Christopoulos Dimitris K & Leon-Ledesma Miguel A., 2011.
"International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-33, May.
- Dimitris, Chrsitopoulos & Miguel, Leon-Ledesma, 2009. "International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment," MPRA Paper 14566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsuki, Takashi & Usami, Ryoichi, 2007. "China's Regional Convergence in Panels with Multiple Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 10167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2008.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Antonio Garcia-Pascual, 2004.
"Testing for Output Convergence: A Re-examination,"
052004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- ESCOBARI, Diego, 2011.
"Testing for Stochastic and Beta-convergence in Latin American Countries,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Escobari, Diego, 2011. "Testing for Stochastic and Beta-convergence in Latin American Countries," MPRA Paper 36741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gadea, María Dolores & Kaabia, Monia Ben & Sabaté, Marcela, 2009. "Exchange rate regimes and prices: The cases of Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom (1874-1998)," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 477-489, July.
- Burcu Ozcan, 2014. "Does Income Converge among EU Member Countries following the Post-War Period? Evidence from the PANKPSS Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 22-38, October.
- Duasa, Jarita, 2008. "Income convergence of divergence? Study on selected Muslim countries," MPRA Paper 11563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Sobre a perda de ímpeto no processo de convergência da economia portuguesa: uma abordagem dogmática,"
NIPE Working Papers
8/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2007. "Sobre a perda de ímpeto no processo de convergência da economia portuguesa: uma abordagem dogmática," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 25, pages 27-41, June.
- Landon-Lane, John S. & Robertson, Peter E., 2009. "Long-run growth in the OECD: A test of the parallel growth paths hypothesis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 346-355, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clifford L.F. Attfield, 2003. "Structural Breaks and Convergence in Output Growth in the EU," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/544, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2008. "Are 19 Developed Countries' Real Per Capita GDP levels Non-stationary? A Revisit," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(2), pages 1-11.
- Chowdhury, Khorshed & Mallik, Girijasankar, 2007. "SPair-Wise Output Convergence in East Asia and the Pacific: An Application of Stochastic Unit Root Test," Economics Working Papers wp07-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Kian-Ping Lim & M. Azali & Hock-Ann Lee, 2005. "Income Disparity between Japan and ASEAN-5 Economies: Converge, Catching Up or Diverge?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(13), pages 1-20.
- Clifford L.F. Attfield, 2003. "Balanced Growth and Output Convergence in Europe," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/547, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Matsuki, Takashi & Usami, Ryoichi, 2008. "Long-run growth patterns within Asian NIEs: Empirical analysis based on the panel unit root test, allowing the heterogeneity of time trend and endogenous multiple structural breaks," MPRA Paper 11541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- King, Alan & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn, 2015. "Is Africa Actually Developing?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 598-613.
- Arielle Beyaert, 2004. "Fractional Output Convergence, with an Application to Nine Developed Countries," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 280, Econometric Society.
- Jan Bentzen & Tor Eriksson & Valdemar Smith, 2001. "Alcohol Consumption in European Countries Time series based tests of convergence," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 60, pages 59-74.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Théo Naccache, . "The slow convergence of per capita income between the developing countries: “growth resistance” and sometimes “growth tragedy”," Discussion Papers 09/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005. "Income Divergence? Evidence of Non-linearity in the East Asian Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(1), pages 1-7.
- Cunado, J. & Perez de Gracia, F., 2006. "Real convergence in Africa in the second-half of the 20th century," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 153-167.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2008. "Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions among industrialised countries revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2265-2282, September.
- Evan Lau & Koon Po Lee, 2008.
"Interdependence of income between China and ASEAN-5 countries,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 148-161, December.
- Lau, Evan & Lee, Koon Po, 2007. "Interdependence of Income between China and ASEAN-5 Countries," MPRA Paper 2231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2004. "Testing for Stationarity in Panel Data Models when Disturbances are Cross-Sectionally Correlated," Working Papers 2004:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2004.
- Mark J.Holmes, 2006. "Regime-Dependent output convergence in Latin America," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1 Year 20), pages 65-81, June.
- John Dawson & Amit Sen, 2007.
"New evidence on the convergence of international income from a group of 29 countries,"
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 199-230, September.
- John W. Dawson & Amit Sen, 2005. "New Evidence on the Convergence of International Income from a Group of 29 Countries," Working Papers 05-22, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2003. "An empirical analysis of gasoline price convergence for 20 OECD countries," Working Papers 03-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mariam Camarero & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordóñez, 2011. "Re-examining CO2 emissions. Is the assessment of convergence meaningless?," Working Papers 2011/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Nyong, M. O. & Udah, E. B., 2012. "Industrial Time Series of Nigeria, 1970-2009: Evolution and Unit Root Testing in the Presence of Multiple Endogenous Structural Breaks," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:13:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrerias, M.J., 2013. "The environmental convergence hypothesis: Carbon dioxide emissions according to the source of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1140-1150.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2003. "Regional income convergence in the Scandinavian countries," Working Papers 03-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.