Citations for "The Fundamental Theorem of Parameter-Preference Security Valuation"
by Rubinstein, Mark E.
- Prakash, Arun J. & Chang, Chun-Hao & Pactwa, Therese E., 2003. "Selecting a portfolio with skewness: Recent evidence from US, European, and Latin American equity markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1375-1390, July.
- Grout, Paul A. & Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "The impact of regulation on market risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 149-184, April.
- Malevergne, Y. & Sornette, D., 2007.
"Self-consistent asset pricing models,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 149-171.
- Brinkmann, Felix & Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 2013. "Forward-looking measures of higher-order dependencies with an application to portfolio selection," CFR Working Papers 13-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2012. "Skewness in stock returns: evidence from the Bucharest stock exchange during 2000 – 2011," MPRA Paper 38751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2009.
"Portfolio Selection in Multidimensional General and Partial Moment Space,"
2009-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2010. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 636-656, April.
- Francisco Penaranda, 2007. "Portfolio choice beyond the traditional approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Asmerilda Hitaj & Lorenzo Mercuri, 2013. "Portfolio allocation using multivariate variance gamma models," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 65-99, March.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2015. "Efficient Skewness/Semivariance Portfolios," GEMF Working Papers 2015-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- You, Leyuan & Daigler, Robert T., 2010. "Is international diversification really beneficial?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 163-173, January.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Return Explanatory Ability and Predictability of Non-Linear Market Models," Working Papers 2007_05, Durham University Business School.
- Belén Nieto & Alfonso Novales Cinca & Gonzalo Rubio, 2011. "Why do variance swaps exist?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2002. "Conditional Dependency of Financial Series: The Copula-GARCH Model," FAME Research Paper Series rp69, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Anthonisz, Sean A., 2012. "Asset pricing with partial-moments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2122-2135.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2007. "A two-Factor Asset Pricing Model and the Fat Tail Distribution of Firm Sizes," Papers physics/0702027, arXiv.org.
- Pan, Jun, 2002. "The jump-risk premia implicit in options: evidence from an integrated time-series study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt, 2004. "Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002. "Hedging Extreme Co-Movements," Papers cond-mat/0205636, arXiv.org.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounier, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2008.
"Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function,"
2008/61, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2011. "Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 81-94, April.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Amine Mounir & Amine Mounir & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2008. "Geometric Representation of the Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Frontier Based upon the Shortage Function," Working Papers 2008-ECO-17, IESEG School of Management.
- Haim Levy, 2004. "Prospect Theory and Mean-Variance Analysis," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 1015-1041.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- Canela, Miguel Angel & Collazo, Eduardo Pedreira, 2007. "Portfolio selection with skewness in emerging market industries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 230-250, September.
- François-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "On Optimal Instrumental Variables Generators, with an Application to Hedge Fund Returns," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(1), pages 30-43, February.
- Tyler Muir & Erkko Etula & Tobias Adrian, 2011. "Broker-Dealer Leverage and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," 2011 Meeting Papers 1448, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bjorn Wahlroos & Tom Berglund, 1984. "Anomalies and Equilibrium Returns in a Small Stock Market," Discussion Papers 589, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kadan, Ohad & Liu, Fang, 2014. "Performance evaluation with high moments and disaster risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-155.
- Guglielmo D’Amico & Giuseppe Di Biase & Raimondo Manca, 2011. "A customer’s utility measure based on the reliability of multi-state systems," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 2003. "Conditional volatility, skewness, and kurtosis: existence, persistence, and comovements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1699-1737, August.
- Almeida, Caio & Garcia, René, 2012. "Assessing misspecified asset pricing models with empirical likelihood estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 519-537.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2006.
"Optimal Portfolio Allocation under Higher Moments,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 29-55.
- Y. Malevergne & V. F. Pisarenko & D. Sornette, 2003. "Empirical Distributions of Log-Returns: between the Stretched Exponential and the Power Law?," Papers physics/0305089, arXiv.org.
- Dilip Madan, 2006. "Equilibrium asset pricing: with non-Gaussian factors and exponential utilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 455-463.
- Smith, Daniel R., 2007. "Conditional coskewness and asset pricing," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-119, January.
- Dovonon, Prosper, 2008.
"Conditionally heteroskedastic factor models with skewness and leverage effects,"
40206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Prosper Dovonon, 2013. "Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models With Skewness And Leverage Effects," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 1110-1137, November.
- Jakša Cvitanić & Vassilis Polimenis & Fernando Zapatero, 2008. "Optimal portfolio allocation with higher moments," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Tihana Skrinjaric, 2014. "Investment Strategy on the Zagreb Stock Exchange Based on Dynamic DEA," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 129-160, April.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00336475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brinkmann, Felix & Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 2014. "Forward-looking measures of higher-order dependencies with an application to portfolio selection," CFR Working Papers 13-08 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Jean-Pierre BERDOT, 2008. "Evaluation of the performance and of the integration of the euro zone stock market: which are the "right moments"?," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1, pages 29-41, December.
- Nieto, Belén & Novales, Alfonso & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2014. "Variance swaps, non-normality and macroeconomic and financial risks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 257-270.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret & Alain Coen, 2006. "Towards New Empirical Versions of Financial and Accounting Models Corrected for Measurement Errors," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp132006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Xiaoxian Ma & Qingzhen Zhao & Jilin Qu, 2008. "Robust portfolio optimization with a generalized expected utility model under ambiguity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 431-444, October.
- Lee, Ahyee & Moy, Ronald L. & Lee, Cheng F., 1996. "A multivariate test of the covariance-co-skewness restriction for the three moment CAPM," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 515-523, December.
- Serfling, Robert & Xiao, Peng, 2007. "A contribution to multivariate L-moments: L-comoment matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1765-1781, October.