Investment Strategy on the Zagreb Stock Exchange Based on Dynamic DEA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu Hsing, 2011. "Macroeconomic Variables and the Stock Market: the Case of Lithuania," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 3(1), pages 031-037, June.
- Yu Hsing & Wen-jen Hsieh, 2011. "Impacts of macroeconomic variables on the stock market index in Poland: new evidence," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 334-343, May.
- Yu Hsing, 2011. "Impacts of Macroeconomic Variables on the U.S. Stock Market Index and Policy Implications," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 883-892.
- Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2010. "Dynamic DEA: A slacks-based measure approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 145-156, June.
- Martina Bris & Ivan Kristek & Ivo Mijoc, 2008. "Selection of Optimal Portfolio by Use of Risk Diversification Method," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 329-343, May.
- Yu HSING, 2011. "Effects of Macroeconomic Variables on the Stock Market: The Case of the Czech Republic," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(7(560)), pages 54-64, July.
- Rubinstein, Mark E., 1973. "The Fundamental Theorem of Parameter-Preference Security Valuation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 61-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivanovski, Zoran & Stojanovski, Toni & Narasanov, Zoran, 2015. "Volatility And Kurtosis Of Daily Stock Returns At Mse," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(2), pages 209-221.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Slacks-Based Measure (DSBM); Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); portfolio; stock market; Zagreb Stock Exchange;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iez:survey:ces-v16_04-2014_skrinjaric. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Banicevic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eizgghr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.