Effects of Macroeconomic Variables on the Stock Market: The Case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Umar Ahmad & Adam Abdullah & Zunaidah Sulong & Ahmad Tijjani Abdullahi, 2015. "The Review of Stock Returns and Macroeconomic Variables," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 154-181, May.
- Saman, Corina, 2014. "Testing for nonlinearity of the relationship between stock prices and exchange rate in Romania," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 141110, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Ibrahim Awad & Mohanad Rezeq & Abdelrahman Aliwisat, 2014. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables on Al-Quds Index: Empirical Evidence from Palestine," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 228-241.
- Sugeng Wahyudi & H. Hersugondo & Rio Dhani Laksana & R. Rudy, 2017. "Macroeconomic Fundamental and Stock Price Index in Southeast Asia Countries: A Comparative Study," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 182-187.
- Godfrey Akileng & Eric Nzibonera & Micheal Mutegana, 2019. "The Influence of Foreign Exchange Volatility, Interest Rates on the Stock Performance of Uganda Securities Exchange," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 1-1.
- Hubert Wisniewski, 2017. "Panelowa weryfikacja wplywu zmiennych makroekonomicznych na indeksy gieldowe," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 15(66), pages 162-177.
- Corina Saman, 2015. "Asymmetric Interaction between Stock Price Index and Exchange Rates: Empirical Evidence for Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 90-109, December.
- Tihana Skrinjaric, 2014. "Investment Strategy on the Zagreb Stock Exchange Based on Dynamic DEA," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 129-160, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market index; government borrowing; money supply; interest rates; exchange rates; foreign stock markets.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:7(560):y:2011:i:7(560):p:54-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.