Impacts of Macroeconomic Variables on the U.S. Stock Market Index and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tihana Skrinjaric, 2014. "Investment Strategy on the Zagreb Stock Exchange Based on Dynamic DEA," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 129-160, April.
- Imran Hussain Shah & Ahmad Hassan Ahmad, 2017. "How important is the financial sector to price indices in an inflation targeting regime? An empirical analysis of the UK and the US," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1063-1082, May.
- Corina Saman, 2015. "Asymmetric Interaction between Stock Price Index and Exchange Rates: Empirical Evidence for Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 90-109, December.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStock market index; government debt or deficits; money supply; exchange rate; interest rate; foreign stock market;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.