Citations for "Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey"
by Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs
- Barber, David L. & Weldon, Richard N. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2004. "Do Prerequisites Matter? An Analysis Of Agribusiness Financial Management And Agribusiness Marketing Management Courses," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20416, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2002.
"Student time allocation and educational production functions,"
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2013. "Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 111-112, pages 103-140.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2002. "Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions," Working Papers 170, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Tsami, Eleni, 2008. "Exploring Students' Views on the Teaching," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 162-174, March.
- M.A. Marais, 1993. "The Theoretical Case for a Voucher Scheme in South Africa," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Evans, M. & Farley, A., 1998. "Institutional Characteristics and the Relationship Between Student's Last-Year University and Final-Year Secondary School Academic Performance," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Grave, Barbara S., 2011.
"Performance-related Funding of Universities – Does more Competition Lead to Grade Inflation?,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
288, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Grave, Barbara S., 2011. "Performance-related Funding of Universities: Does More Competition Lead to Grade Inflation?," IZA Discussion Papers 6073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randall Krieg & Bulent Uyar, 1997. "Correlates of student performance in Business and Economics Statistics," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(3), pages 65-74, September.
- Luca Stanca, 2004.
"The effects of attendance on academic performance: panel data evidence for Introductory Microeconomics,"
- Luca Stanca, 2006. "The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 251-266, July.
- Luca Stanca, 2013. "The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," Working Papers 78, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Chang Da Wan & Roland K. Cheo, 2012. "Determinants of Malaysian and Singaporean Economics Undergraduates' Academic Performance," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 7-27.
- Babb, Emerson M., 1987. "Computer-Assisted Instruction For Financial Management," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- W. Doyle Smith, 2002. "Applying Angelo's Teacher's Dozen to Undergraduate Introductory Economics Classes: A Call for Greater Interactive Learning," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 539-549, Fall.
- Alexei G. Orlov & John Roufagalas, 2012. "Performance Determinants in Undergraduate Economics Classes: The Effect of Cognitive Reflection," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 28-45.
- Harb, Nasri & El-Shaarawi, Ahmed, 2006. "Factors Affecting Students' Performance," MPRA Paper 13621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Asarta & Ken Rebeck, 2011. "Measurement Techniques of Student Performance and Literacy: College and High School," Chapters, in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Kim Sosin & Betty J. Lecha & Rajshree Agarwal & Robin L. Bartlett & Joseph I. Daniel, 2004. "Efficiency in the Use of Technology in Economic Education: Some Preliminary Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 253-258, May.
- Meredecons Garcia-Diez, 2000. "The Effects of Curriculum Reform on Economics Education in A Spanish College," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 5-15.
- Babb, Emerson M., 1985. "Agribusiness Simulators For Management Training," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- McClelland, John W. & Broder, Josef M., 1982. "Teaching Consumer Economics Using Taste Panels," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Mason, Paul M. & Steagall, Jeffrey W. & Fabritius, Michael M., 1995. "Student evaluations of faculty: A new procedure for using aggregate measures of performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 403-416, December.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Interpreting Education Production Studies," Working Papers 200703, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "Effectiveness Of Role Playing, Case Studies, And Simulation Games In Teaching Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Pm Horn & Ai Jansen, 2009. "An Investigation Into The Impact Of Tutorials On The Performance Of Economics Students," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 179-189, 03.
- Phillip Saunders, 2011. "A history of economic education," Chapters, in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sue Stockly, 2009. "Is Race a Determinant of Student Performance in Economics?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 181-195, December.
- Barb Bloemhof & John Livernois, 2011. "Making Large Classes Small(er): Assessing the Effectiveness Of a Hybrid Teaching Technology," Working Papers 1111, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Steven A. Greenlaw, 1998. "Lessons From a General Education-Oriented Principles of Economics Course," General Economics and Teaching 9808001, EconWPA.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Bauer, Thomas K., 1998. "Learning Efficiency of Economics Students," IZA Discussion Papers 23, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kennedy, P. & Siegfried, J., 1995.
"Class Size and Advievement in Introductory Economics: Evidence from the Tuce III Data,"
dp95-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kennedy, Peter E. & Siegfried, John J., 1997. "Class size and achievement in introductory economics: Evidence from the TUCE III data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sumner La Croix, 2009. "Economic Education’s Roller Coaster Ride In Hawaii, 1956-2006," Working Papers 200901, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- William B. Walstad, 1991. "A Flawed Ideological Critique," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 167-173, Summer.
- Grimes, Paul W., 1995. "Economic education for at-risk students: an evaluation of Choices & Changes," MPRA Paper 39885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Bagues & Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2008. "Differential Grading Standards and University Funding: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2008-07, FEDEA.
- Roger A. Dahlgran, 1987. "Management simulators: A tool for fostering experience-based learning of agribusiness management concepts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 403-412.
- Göke, Michael, 2008. "Homo oeconomicus im Hörsaal: Die Rationalität studentischer Nebengespräche in Lehrveranstaltungen," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 9, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.