Economic Education for At-Risk Students: An Evaluation of Choices & Changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grimes, Paul W., 1995. "Economic education for at-risk students: an evaluation of Choices & Changes," MPRA Paper 39885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs, 1979. "Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 923-969, September.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Becker, William E & Walstad, William B, 1990. "Data Loss from Pretest to Posttest as a Sample Selection Problem," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 184-188, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane S. Lopus, 2001. "An Evaluation of Choices and Changes : An Economics Program for At-risk Students," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Fall 2001), pages 105-119.
- Grimes, Paul W. & Millea, Meghan J. & Campbell, Randall C., 2009. "The transition to market-based economic education: evaluating program effectiveness in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 39982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:amerec:v:39:y:1995:i:1:p:71-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/aex .