Economic education for at-risk students: an evaluation of Choices & Changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul W. Grimes, 1995. "Economic Education for At-Risk Students: An Evaluation of Choices & Changes," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 39(1), pages 71-83, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs, 1979. "Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 923-969, September.
- Becker, William E & Walstad, William B, 1990. "Data Loss from Pretest to Posttest as a Sample Selection Problem," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 184-188, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane S. Lopus, 2001. "An Evaluation of Choices and Changes : An Economics Program for At-risk Students," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Fall 2001), pages 105-119.
- Grimes, Paul W. & Millea, Meghan J. & Campbell, Randall C., 2009. "The transition to market-based economic education: evaluating program effectiveness in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 39982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic education; At-risk; K-12; Intervention; 2SLS;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.