Student evaluations of faculty: A new procedure for using aggregate measures of performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs, 1979.
"Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 923-969.
- Jack Hirshleifer & John G. Riley, 1979. "The Analytics of Uncertainty and Information- An Expository Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 159, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tin-chun Lin, 2009. "Endogenous effects of midterm grades and evaluations: a simultaneous framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1731-1742.
- Martin Davies & Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye & Carol Johnston & Ian Mcdonald, 2007.
"Systematic Influences On Teaching Evaluations: The Case For Caution ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 18-38.
- M. Davies & J. Hirschberg & J. Lye & C. Johnston & I. McDonald, 2005. "Systematic Influences on Teaching Evaluations : The Case for Caution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 953, The University of Melbourne.
- Beleche, Trinidad & Fairris, David & Marks, Mindy, 2012.
"Do course evaluations truly reflect student learning? Evidence from an objectively graded post-test,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, pages 709-719.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & McGuinness, Seamus & Fok, Yin King, 2009. "Overskilling Dynamics and Education Pathways," IZA Discussion Papers 4321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mavromaras, Kostas & McGuinness, Seamus & Fok, Yin King, 2009. "Overskilling Dynamics and Education Pathways," Papers WP307, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kostas Mavromaras & Seamus McGuinness & Yin King Fok, 2009. "Overskilling Dynamics and Education Pathways," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Menezes, Flavio & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2014.
"Network regulation and regulatory institutional reform: Revisiting the case of Australia,"
Elsevier, pages 259-268.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Adrian Ashman, 2014. "The changing academic environment and diversity in students study philosophy, beliefs and attitudes in higher education," Discussion Papers Series 511, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Temesgen Kifle, 2014. "Does the student evaluation of teaching instrument really measure instructorsù teaching effectiveness? An econometric analysis of studentsù perceptions in economics courses," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, pages 156-168.
- Sproule, Robert, 2002. "The underdetermination of instructor performance by data from the student evaluation of teaching," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 287-294, June.
- Clifford Nowell, 2007. "The Impact of Relative Grade Expectations on Student Evaluation of Teaching," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, pages 42-56.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Temesgen Kifle, 2014. "Does the student evaluation of teaching instrument really measure instructors teaching effectiveness? An econometric analysis of students perceptions in economics courses," Discussion Papers Series 516, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tin-chun Lin, 2009. "Implications of grade inflation: knowledge illusion and economic inefficiency in the knowledge market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2314-2324.
- Tin-chun Lin, 2009. "Application of a static game of complete information: economic behaviors of professors and students," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1678-1686.
- Andrade, Eduardo de Carvalho & Rocha, Bruno, 2009. "Factors Affecting the Student Evaluation of Teaching Scores:," Insper Working Papers wpe_197, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:14:y:1995:i:4:p:403-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.