Potpourri: Reflections from Husband/Wife Academic Editors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Becker, William E. & Becker, Suzanne R., 2011. "Potpourri: reflections from husband/wife academic editors," MPRA Paper 39956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:cepsud:170rothstein is not listed on IDEAS
- B. D. McCullough & H. D. Vinod, 2003. "Verifying the Solution from a Nonlinear Solver: A Case Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 873-892, June.
- Walstad, William B, 1992. "Economics Instruction in High Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2019-2051, December.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2009.
"Student Sorting and Bias in Value-Added Estimation: Selection on Observables and Unobservables,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 537-571, October.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Student Sorting and Bias in Value Added Estimation: Selection on Observables and Unobservables," Working Papers 1059, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Education Research Section..
- Jesse Rothstein, 2009. "Student sorting and bias in value added estimation: Selection on observables and unobservables," NBER Working Papers 14666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Student Sorting and Bias in Value Added Estimation: Selection on Observables and Unobservables," Working Papers 1054, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Becker, William E, Jr, 1979. "Professorial Behavior Given a Stochastic Reward Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 1010-1017, December.
- Jane S. Lopus & Paul W. Grimes & William E. Becker & Rodney A. Pearson, 2007.
"Human Subjects Requirements and Economic Education Researchers,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 51(2), pages 49-60, October.
- Lopus, Jane S. & Grimes, Paul W. & Becker, William E. & Pearson, Rodney, 2007. "Human subjects requirements and economic education researchers," MPRA Paper 39876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William B. Walstad & Ken Rebeck, 2008. "The Test of Understanding of College Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 547-551, May.
- William E. Becker, 2004. "Economics for a Higher Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 52-62.
- William E. Becker & Peter E. Kennedy, 2006. "The Influence of Teaching on Research in Economics," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 747-759, January.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- Joshua S. Gans & George B. Shepherd, 1994. "How Are the Mighty Fallen: Rejected Classic Articles by Leading Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 165-179, Winter.
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:amerec:v:56:y:2011:i:2:p:74-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/aex .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.